What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

As the saying goes: "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again." We failed to send a monkey to space last year, but this just shows our resilience and eagerness to learn and improve. So we successfully sent one now. :)

Next step is sending humans...

To all the haters:

27701386.jpg

Soheil any news on our ICBM projects :D

ICBM !!! :astagh:

Solid Fuel SLV :whistle:

we can put a +100 kg satellite into GEO with this monster :devil:

soon brother , soon ... :)

As the saying goes: "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again." We failed to send a monkey to space last year, but this just shows our resilience and eagerness to learn and improve. So we successfully sent one now. :)

Next step is sending humans...

To all the haters:

27701386.jpg

Next step is chimpanzee ...

then a suborbital manned launch (in 4 years)

finally a manned launch into the orbit before 2021

:suicide: Kornet is in production since 1994, production under licence (in Iran) started around 1997 (I could be wrong about the date, it could be in early 2000s), licence upgrades? Have you heard of them?
You are wrong. Iranian Kornet production started only last year:

PressTV - Iran to mass-produce new laser-guided anti-tank system

That is a very RIDICULOUS claim to make, are you claiming that Israel is building every single component (and sub-component) for lets say, its Iron Dome system? Everyone knows that the United States is the most technologically advanced country in the world, but lets have a look at the suppliers for production of projects, such as Boeing 787:
Iron Dome is entirely an Israeli design. From the scratch. Of course some raw materials are imported.

You don't build every single thing, that is not how the world works! It's not cost-efficient for one! I could give many examples.
I am not asking Iran to make everything of its own. I am talking about own design.

No they're not... but claiming you know more than me on this matter without even knowing me makes you look silly! Considering that I am not the one who has nearly 5k posts, implies that I have more important things to do with my life than arguing with strangers! (Yeah, I admit it... its fun!)
It can also mean that you dont access to internet nether at home nor even in your mobile. :lol:

It depends on how do you look at it, I look at the number of successful launches, I also look at the Iranian space program! (It's barely 9 years old).
Number of launches is simply a money issue. What really matters is technology. And Unha is far more advanced than Safir.

I don't see us having the necessary budget and technology within a 6 years time period.
Amazing, the only sober Iranian on this forum. Others start cursing when I say that. :rolleyes:

Just wait a bit more, in the 80's we had to import bullets now we produce tanks/jets/submarines/missiles etc in the future it will be more greater
Good for you. License production is also achievement.

Whole world knows that you get all kind of technology from the US and UK... you can lie to yourself and your pathetic compatriots... but not to the rest of the world.
When someone says "whole world knows" it means he does not have any proofs.

You keep repeating the same old crap...
I am repeating a fact: Unha is far more advanced than Safir.

Unlike Iran Pakistan doesn't have 80 bln petrodollars a year to waste them on useless PR projects like 20 kg satellites which decease after 1 month or monkey in sounding rocket.

Iran does over exaggerate it's achievements, it's no secret, and this is mainly targeting Iranian people inside Iran to divert their attention away from internal political and economic hardships, as well as presenting itself as the only successful and independent Muslim country among Arabs and Muslims in the region. Experts and even fans in those domains know the reality of those achievements and Iranian officials know this very well, but they count on the ignorance of the majority of Iranians and regular people around the world in those fields.

However, no one should deny that it's an achievement, they are at least doing their best and trying, that's where advanced countries started from in the first place but they over exaggerate it.

Iran does over exaggerate it's achievements, it's no secret, and this is mainly targeting Iranian people inside Iran to divert their attention away from internal political and economic hardships, as well as presenting itself as the only successful and independent Muslim country among Arabs and Muslims in the region. Experts and even fans in those domains know the reality of those achievements and Iranian officials know this very well, but they count on the ignorance of the majority of Iranians and regular people around the world in those fields.

However, no one should deny that it's an achievement, they are at least doing their best and trying, that's where advanced countries started from in the first place.

I agree with you that there is exaggeration but I don't agree with 500.
500 says the cruise missile is a Chinese copy but that Chinese copy almost sank the Israeli ship.
One shot, one kill. What else do you want from a cruise missile.
500 says that Iranian ATGM is a copy of Kornet but look at what Kornet did to Merkava in 2006.
The low-tech copied RC toy drone made it up to 40 km distance of their nuclear power plant.
Iran sending a monkey was what US did in 1959 but Israel has not sent a monkey and has no viable plan for manned mission. So no place to even comment for Israel.

You are wrong. Iranian Kornet production started only last year:

PressTV - Iran to mass-produce new laser-guided anti-tank system

Iron Dome is entirely an Israeli design. From the scratch. Of course some raw materials are imported.

I am not asking Iran to make everything of its own. I am talking about own design.

It can also mean that you dont access to internet nether at home nor even in your mobile. :lol:

Number of launches is simply a money issue. What really matters is technology. And Unha is far more advanced than Safir.

Amazing, the only sober Iranian on this forum. Others start cursing when I say that. :rolleyes:

Good for you. License production is also achievement.

When someone says "whole world knows" it means he does not have any proofs.

I am repeating a fact: Unha is far more advanced than Safir.

this far more advanced stuff using Kerosene/RFNA ...

again , again & again ...

you don't know anything about missile technology ...

Unha-3 >>> total thrust : 120t

27*4=108t

3*4=12t

>>> 108+12=120t ...

low efficient engines ...

just compare it with Iranian safir-B1

Safir-B1 >>> payload (LEO) : +60kg

Unha-3 >>> payload (LEO) : 120kg

Congrats....Inspite of so much of difficulty, Iran shows the way that hard work and sincerity in your dedication always paves the way for success...Keep it up..

500 says the cruise missile is a Chinese copy but that Chinese copy almost sank the Israeli ship.
500 says that Iranian ATGM is a copy of Kornet but look at what Kornet did to Merkava in 2006.
The low-tech copied RC toy drone made it up to 40 km distance of their nuclear power.
Iran sending a monkey was what US did in 1959 but Israel has not sent a monkey and has no viable plan for manned mission. So no place to even comment for Israel.

Actually, they are copies of eastern equipment. Iran copied the Kornet and it's among the best ATGM in the world. As for the monkey, Israel has no resources to build up a space program, they could have the tech but don't have the resources, unlike Iran.

The low-tech copied RC toy drone made it up to 40 km distance of their nuclear power plant.

Nothing special about Noor missile, not the range, nor warhead, nor flying route.

In fact Iranian copy did pretty minor damage and this happened only because we did not turn on countermeasures. Israeli self designed anti ship missiles did sank some dozen ships in 1973 - 40 years ago.

Kornets used in 2006 were Russian made. And overall they failed against Merkava. Israeli designed missiles shot down over 100 planes 40 years ago.

As u noticed it did not even approach the nuclear plant. Israeli designed UAVs destroyed Syrian air defence in 1982. As result all the world started copying Israeli experience.

Israel sends advanced own made satellites to space. Iran did not send a single useful satellite so far. So in order to compensate it they fire sounding rocket.

If we had spare 80 bln probably we would also make useless programs like monkeys on sounding rockets, but since we dont have spare money we launch useful satellites.

Safir-B1 >>> payload (LEO) : +60kg

Unha-3 >>> payload (LEO) : 120kg
So you admit that Unha has 2 times advantage here.

You should add here two additional important factors:
1) Unha sent satellite to polar orbit i.e. without assistance of earth rotation that gives some 30% boost.
2) Satellites sent by Safir had perigee of only 250 km, while satellite sent by Unha has perigee of over 500 km - two times more.

So of you combine all three u will get that Unha is much more powerful.

Actually, they are copies of eastern equipment. Iran copied the Kornet and it's among the best ATGM in the world. As for the monkey, Israel has no resources to build up a space program, they could have the tech but don't have the resources, unlike Iran.
why the copying the best ATGM in the world is bad?!!! please enlighten me...
why we should go the way which somebody do that before??....specially in this situation...we RE that...and improve that to another level...next step can be selfproduction....exactly like our missile program:dirol:

and about that things you say about israel...
I don't know you can hear that things you say or not..they are hilarious sir...you are so funy:enjoy:

...because we did not turn on countermeasures...

as i decided to never answer trolls and teenage boy like you. so i leave you alone to be hated as much as you like.
but that part is one of the most funny thing i've ever heard! .. our systems were turned off in the middle of war! lol

@mods, this thread is about sending iranian bio capsule to the space not about missiles,reverse engineering, cruise missile, the history of wars and ...
but as i see some trolls like this teenage boy only repeat same sentences that are Irrelevant to the thread. he is just trolling since first page and provoke other members to answer him and Continue his blaa..

Last edited by a moderator:
as i decided to never answer trolls and teenage boy like you. so i leave you alone to be hated as much as you like.
but that part is one of the most funny thing i've ever heard! .. our systems were turned off during war! lol
It was anti terrorist operation, not war with a country. No one expected that mullahs are crazy enough to gave such kind of weapon to terrorist organization. Now we know.

Anyhow your copy failed, while our self designed missiles succeeded 40 years ago.

@mods, this thread is about sending iranian bio capsule to the space not about missiles,reverse engineering, cruise missile, the history of wars and ...
but as i see some trolls like this teenage boy only repeat same sentences that are Irrelevant to the thread. he is just trolling since first page and provoke other members to answer him and Continue his blaa..
All I said in the first place that its a simple suborbital launch. Instead to accept that fact u guys started senseless argue. Now you are also calling names and whining for mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
monkey.jpg

iran-monkey.jpg

ChimpSpace_2464076k.jpg

In a major breakthrough, Iran has just sent a
monkey into space. The smart simian, sources
said, underwent intensive training before
making the giant leap. He also rejected a role in
the sequel to the remake of the film Planet of the
Apes and chose to help the Iranian space programme instead. A livid United States has imposed sanctions on all
monkeys and countries dealing with monkeys.
As a result, business has come to a standstill in
many Indian institutions. The US called Iran's move an attempt at guerilla
warfare and branded the monkey a spy,
immediately declaring it simian non-grata. Officials of the Iranian space agency refused to
comment on the exact role of the monkey in
space. They also rejected speculation of the
astronaut being an ugly dwarf in a space suit
who just resembles a monkey. "It is a real
monkey. It has a red posterior," an official of the Iranian space agency assured reporters. A scientist on condition of anonymity told
Mocktale that the monkey would carry out crucial
experiments in space which would include
breathing, consuming bananas intravenously,
watching reality TV shows and attempting to
scratch his orifices. Interestingly, Iran's space project was sponsored
by a chocolate malt drink for kids. It has a tag line
that starts with "Monkey shakti, tank ki shakti...."
Etc. Of course, the monkey has already taken his
favourite drink with him, the Orange-u-Tang. Mocktale's in-house expert Professor Iknow
Jackshit praised the launch. "Flying a rocket
requires a lot of ape-lication," he said. However, India, that managed to send a man into
space before a monkey, is outraged that Iran
didn't take permission before sending one of our
gods into space. Iran responded by saying
Indians also worship cows but a cow already
jumped over the moon. Now, various protests have been planned all over
India to protest this "blasphemy" by Iran. Amid all this drama, radio intercepts heard a
voice that could only belong to a monkey say:
"Houston, we have a problem!" A reply was heard from India's PMO: "Theek hai!"

Iran sends monkey into space, US calls it a spy - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom