What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

Unlike Iran Pakistan doesn't have 80 bln petrodollars a year to waste them on useless PR projects like 20 kg satellites which decease after 1 month or monkey in sounding rocket.

I thought after sanctions our petrodollars is something like 8bln not 80bln after all it's something you and your uncle Sam is trying to say

Yes. Real space is orbiting.

Thats why first space flight was in 1957 by Soviets, not 1942 by Germans.

How funny that a day after Holocaust memorial day the Jewish Pig is back to trolling. Pitty that the monkey wasn't called Netnayahu. :rofl:

Now lets see....: :coffee:

They said that Iran would never be able to produce solid fuelled missiles: Iran later came out with the Sejjil. They said Iran would never succeed in launching a satellite into space - a few months later Iran did exactly that. They said Iran would never master the technology for the miniaturized engines of cruise missiles - now they have the Nasr AND the Meshkat. They said that Iran would never be able to produce anything comparable to the S300, but now the Bavar 373 is nearly ready. :smokin:

P.S. In case you hadn't noticed, north korea is their side - not yours, so any technology NK has, they have. And when NK does it's 3rd nuke test, (with Uranium), and miniaturizes the warhead, Iran will have the test data/blueprints as well. :tup:

You can laugh, but if I belonged to a race of people that was turned into lampshades and pillow cases in the previous century, I'd be scared. ;)

Now if you don't mind, I'm busy fighting your precious Jewish pigs.

They said that Iran would never be able to produce solid fuelled missiles: Iran later came out with the Sejjil. They said Iran would never succeed in launching a satellite into space - a few months later Iran did exactly that.
Who said that? Mind to provide any quotes? Solid rockets are 2000 year old technology, launching 20 kg object to space is not a big deal ether. Especially if u are using North Korean technologies for that.

They said Iran would never master the technology for the miniaturized engines of cruise missiles - now they have the Nasr AND the Meshkat.
Iran cant build any proper cruise missile unless its copies some Russian or Chinese design Kh-55 for example.

They said that Iran would never be able to produce anything comparable to the S300, but now the Bavar 373 is nearly ready. :smokin:
Ditto. Bavar 373 can be one of follow:

1) S-300 copy.
2) HQ-9 copy.
3) Repainted S-200.
4) Mock up from oil barrels.

I'd be scared.
You should be scared because all regimes who targeted Jews disappeared.

I thought after sanctions our petrodollars is something like 8bln not 80bln after all it's something you and your uncle Sam is trying to say
Its rather some 20% less.

So now you admit that Iran gets technology transfers from Russia, China, NK... Yesterday you denied it. :rolleyes:

I stand corrected, you either misunderstood my earlier post or you're just being ignorant! What I CLEARLY stated earlier, implies that hindrance caused by the Israel lobby in the United States is preventing Iran from accessing necessary technologies in pursuing these programs, however most of the armaments you mentioned, (Kornet, C-802, etc...) were already being manufactured since 1995 (in C-802 case) and ARE NOT related to Iranian missile program.

And for the necessary components, of course, they can be found on the black market, however their quality and reliability is questionable! They're also not cheap!

In case of North Korean missiles (they were delivered to Iran in Iran-Iraq war). And you would be very naive if you think that United States navy is not checking cargo of ships, travelling between Iran and North Korea.

I have many respects for both Russians and Chinese but I don't think if either of them would be willing enough to transfer their missile technologies to Iran (I am not talking about anti-tank, anti-ship missiles here!), given strategic values of such program (This will take me two hours to explain, the time I don't have!).

All in all, you don't have mind of a scientist, if you did, you wouldn't stubbornly insist on re-inventing the wheel... that is what you're saying? To answer that, Iran doesn't have money and infrastructures to start from the scratch for instance, Apollo program costed the United States $24bn.

Let's say Iran could start from scratch, that would be utterly stupid thing to do (BTW, I'm not comparing this experiment with Apollo project! Just stating the cost of R&D for such projects).

You know how mind of a scientist works? You try to get your hand on the wheel! If you can't go for the premium (American Technology) go for inferior quality (North Korean Technology), but AVOID re-inventing the wheel, instead focus on refinement and build upon it, that is how the modern science is working! Innovation is completely another subject.

It's also hypocritical to criticize other countries for technology transfer, when your own country is receiving billions of dollars in aid and technology from the United States every year! Also, only god knows how many Isreali spies have infiltrated United States vital infrastructures! (Stealing schematics)

I know more than you.

Yeah... I highly doubt that! :no: You seem more like a fact-gatherer type!

Then you will catch up North Korea. I am sure it will take pretty long time before you could launch any useful satellite. And of course launching human in 2019 is complete joke.

Technically, Iran's space program surpassed North Korea in 2009, and again in 2011 and yesterday... I hope you understand that the real achievement was the Life Support System.

I'm also skeptical about the manned spaceflight as well, given the circumstances, but I guess we'll have to see!

TO my Iranian friends:

Bacheha man nemtioonam ziad online sham javabe in yaroo ro bedam khodetoon halesh konid age mitoonid :D Dametoon garm! Say konid mantghi javab bedid behtare :cool:

I stand corrected, you either misunderstood my earlier post or you're just being ignorant! What I CLEARLY stated earlier, implies that hindrance caused by the Israel lobby in the United States is preventing Iran from accessing necessary technologies in pursuing these programs, however most of the armaments you mentioned, (Kornet, C-802, etc...) were already being manufactured since 1995 (in C-802 case) and ARE NOT related to Iranian missile program.
Kornet copy is actually very new thing it appeared in 2012. All wonders that Iran produces are either reverse engineered US weapons from 60-es or Soviet/Chinese/NK license.

In case of North Korean missiles (they were delivered to Iran in Iran-Iraq war). And you would be very naive if you think that United States navy is not checking cargo of ships, travelling between Iran and North Korea.
In global world its very hard to prevent such transfers. Not talking that NK can transfer know how by simple email.

It's also hypocritical to criticize other countries for technology transfer, when your own country is receiving billions of dollars in aid and technology from the United States every year!
Israel is receiving weapons, not technologies.

Yeah... I highly doubt that! :no: You seem more like a fact-gatherer type!
Your doubts and your seemings are not my problem.

Technically, Iran's space program surpassed North Korea in 2009, and again in 2011 and yesterday... I hope you understand that the real achievement here was the Life Support System.
When you launch something like Unha then talk. Until then you are lagging far behind.

I'm also skeptical about the manned spaceflight as well
So you are the only sober Iranian who realizes that 2019 date for manned spaceflight is joke? :)

I hope they will be forced to eventually remove some options off the table. Keep it up!

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

Specification of Pishgam rocket carrying monkey to space
TEHRAN, Jan. 29 (MNA) – Iranian scientists were able to take a big step in the field of space technology and biological space research by sending monkey to space, which only handful of countries are able to do.

The project of sending living species to space was done by Iranian Space Agency and its hard working management team.

The Pishgam (Pioneer) spacecraft lunched by Aerospace Industries Organization of Ministry of Defense and followed by its scientists step by step during the lunch, achieving anticipated speed, acceleration and the desired height and again returning to earth. All species traveling with the spacecraft, recovered successfully upon return.

The Pishgam spacecraft consist of four section

1) Engine, part of tail encasement, stabilizer wings, Height control block and engine nozzle.

2) Lunch pad for the probe

3) Ground control to communicate with the probe in real time.

4) The cargo capsule for species and separate recovery module for them.

The Pishgam spacecraft took monkey to over 120 KM into space, Indigenization of design and space technology, engineering and lunching the probe, successful recovery of species, environmental metrics data, presence of biological and imagery data during all phases of lunch and determination of acoustics sources were some of the objective of this mission.

Kornet copy is actually very new thing it appeared in 2012. All wonders that Iran produces are either reverse engineered US weapons from 60-es or Soviet/Chinese/NK license.
Just wait a bit more, in the 80's we had to import bullets now we produce tanks/jets/submarines/missiles etc in the future it will be more greater

Whole world knows that you get all kind of technology from the US and UK... you can lie to yourself and your pathetic compatriots... but not to the rest of the world.

When you launch something like Unha then talk. Until then you are lagging far behind.

So you are the only sober Iranian who realizes that 2019 date for manned spaceflight is joke? :)
You keep repeating the same old crap... it is funny how you ignored the video i posted about Uzi Rubin (Israeli professor) analazying the Iranian missile development in depth... why did you ignore that video ? oh wait you cant watch the video ?... your hooked nose is blocking the view ? come to Iran we will do nose job for you.

Btw, also funny thing is that the Israeli professor in the video IS PRAISING IRAN for its achievements, and here we have a forum slut troll

Okay, this is seriously the last time I can reply, because I'm very busy with a project! ;) And defence.pk forum can be very addictive!

:suicide: Kornet is in production since 1994, production under licence (in Iran) started around 1997 (I could be wrong about the date, it could be in early 2000s), licence upgrades? Have you heard of them?

That is a very RIDICULOUS claim to make, are you claiming that Israel is building every single component (and sub-component) for lets say, its Iron Dome system? Everyone knows that the United States is the most technologically advanced country in the world, but lets have a look at the suppliers for production of projects, such as Boeing 787:

787-dreamliner.jpg

You don't build every single thing, that is not how the world works! It's not cost-efficient for one! I could give many examples.

Your doubts and your seemings are not my problem.

No they're not... but claiming you know more than me on this matter without even knowing me makes you look silly! Considering that I am not the one who has nearly 5k posts, implies that I have more important things to do with my life than arguing with strangers! (Yeah, I admit it... its fun!)

It depends on how do you look at it, I look at the number of successful launches, I also look at the Iranian space program! (It's barely 9 years old).

Well, I do believe we certainly need to build a "better" LSS capable of sustaining a human, more powerful launcher capable of "pulling" more weights, Space suit is a must, I also believe that astronaut training is an essential part of this process, I don't see us having the necessary budget and technology within a 6 years time period.

Well, I do believe we certainly need to build a "better" LSS capable of sustaining a human, more powerful launcher capable of "pulling" more weights, Space suit is a must, I also believe that astronaut training is an essential part of this process, I don't see us having the necessary budget and technology within a 6 years time period.

Iranian Cryogenic Engine is under developing ... & a Bigger SLV (bigger than simorgh) ;)

A bit of history:
Monkeys Able and Baker became the first monkeys to survive spaceflight after their 1959 flight. US continued launching monkeys till 1985. France launched two monkey-carrying flights in 1967. The Soviet Union and Russia launched monkeys between 1983 and 1996. Most monkeys were anesthetized before lift-off. Overall thirty-two monkeys flew in the space program; none flew more than once.

Back
Top Bottom