What's new

Iran starts manufacturing Jamaran 2 "destroyer"

Interesting. What is the name of the ship/project (Loghman?)? It appear a bigger ship but similarly armed compared to Moudge and earlier Alvand classes. Can´t say I like the aesthetics but hey, a ship is a ship. Main radars appear similar to new Chinese sensors.

It has enough space for more weapon systems. Look at what they are going to do in Sahand which is much lighter. The radar can be the new radar that has been under development for ages (And actually postponed the launch of Velayat).

Loghman-frigate-Class.jpg

Visible armamemnts:
76mm/62 Oto Melara naval compact (or local derivative Fajr 27 naval gun)
40mm/70 Bofors (or local derivative Fath-40 naval gun)
2x2 4 x C-802 anti-ship missiles (or local Noor derivative)
4 x SM-1 SAM (or local Mehrab derivative)
etc

Which is equal to armaments on Moudge class. The main extra's being the helicopter, hangar & flight deck.

Ha ha ha.azerbaijan and turky both are nothing.Iran is most power full than you.iran is most powerfull country in ME and one of best armies in the world.If any time a conflect happen between IR and TR iran can destroy turkye in a week.

Ha ha ha.azerbaijan and turky both are nothing.Iran is most power full than you.iran is most powerfull country in ME and one of best armies in the world.If any time a conflect happen between IR and TR iran can destroy turkye in a week.

This is a thread for Iranian Jamaran 2 Warship, What does Azerbadyan and Turkey have anything to do with this mather?

Back
Top Bottom