What's new

Iran starts manufacturing Jamaran 2 "destroyer"

Man leave them alone they are in their own world. Their economy is half ours and he's dreaming.

Sen niye bunların forumuna yazildin, gordunmu ettikleri hakaret leri?

It just needs faith and confidence . Sit and look man . If this pressure was on Turkey , you would be drowned in a month but when Iran can bear that it shows the capacity of advancement . Again tell you . sit and watch what Persians do . No one believed Iran that imported bullets before the revolution send satellite to the space . but it did . now there is 13 years left .

great start i would say.
any details and specifications of fire power, missiles etc?

NATO just barking ... it's your answer :coffee:

All indian, pakistani and turkish members on this forum should appreciate iran for having self belief and confidence for self reliance, their stuff may not be as advance and good looking as Nato or US but it is good enough to deter USA, Nato and Israel in absolute climate of animosity towards Iran. I can not belief that Pakistani, Indian and turkish members are proud of the fact that they buy from USA and Russia any Tom Dick and Harrey can do that GUYS and it,s the easiest thing to do u lazy buggers U should be shamed but u need national pride for that which non of your nations have. But iran has tons of that. Well done Iran.

It just needs faith and confidence . Sit and look man . If this pressure was on Turkey , you would be drowned in a month but when Iran can bear that it shows the capacity of advancement . Again tell you . sit and watch what Persians do . No one believed Iran that imported bullets before the revolution send satellite to the space . but it did . now there is 13 years left .
Mate let me tell you some facts

Iran economy = 80% Oil and Gas
Biggest oil and gas reserves. = 400 Billion GDP

Turkish economy = Very diversified, No oil and gas = 900 Billion GDP

All indian, pakistani and turkish members on this forum should appreciate iran for having self belief and confidence for self reliance, their stuff may not be as advance and good looking as Nato or US but it is good enough to deter USA, Nato and Israel in absolute climate of animosity towards Iran. I can not belief that Pakistani, Indian and turkish members are proud of the fact that they buy from USA and Russia any Tom Dick and Harrey can do that GUYS and it,s the easiest thing to do u lazy buggers U should be shamed but u need national pride for that which non of your nations have. But iran has tons of that. Well done Iran.

Why are you lecturing us?

Do you see Indians not respecting Iran or Iranians?

Do you think India does not manufacture what it cannot buy?

Iran is advancing and will be the only power of middle east by 2025 As its the main program in the government .

You are talking as If Turkey sleeps, While Iran is advancing to be number one in Middile East.

You are talking as If Turkey sleeps, While Iran is advancing to be number one in Middile East.

They are no. 1 in world. Best ships they make, they are so good they make 1500 tonne destroyers. Zulfiqar tank that is the most advanced tank, it's designed that bad on purpose to fool enemies to make them think it's weak.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I see helipads in these ships and what maritime helis do Iran have?

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I see helipads in these ships and what maritime helis do Iran have?

Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King. Although a modified Bell-214 is usually seen on Jamaran. Other than that, It should be able to carry a Shahed-285C.

Congrats guys. Hope your defense industry develops fast.

so what do you suggest making 20 AC in beginning ?! :D
we have to something ,anything
its just the beginning and you will we wat gonna happen in 20years.

btw agreed about destroyer thing.we just have 2 old destroyer but our navy is still far better than whole ME countries .

Whole ME countries,does that include Turkey?

Which destroyers/project?
not a destroyer but a frigate by NATO definition
IRI Persian gulf +3000 tone frigate.
New-Frigate.jpg

29180_528_28129.jpg

Loghman-frigate-Class.jpg

navy will unveil it by 2016 i think.

Interesting. What is the name of the ship/project (Loghman?)? It appear a bigger ship but similarly armed compared to Moudge and earlier Alvand classes. Can´t say I like the aesthetics but hey, a ship is a ship. Main radars appear similar to new Chinese sensors.

Back
Top Bottom