What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

Yeah, we were allies in the 80s, they decided to Islamize themselves and declare us and every other western country as bad.
To be honest,I'm extremely disappointed by how quickly Iranians turned against us on this subject,even people I've supported numerous in various threads. And with vicious posts against my country. For what? For a Russian ship that changed name and flag to avoid sanctions.

To be honest,I'm extremely disappointed by how quickly Iranians turned against us on this subject,even people I've supported numerous in various threads. And with vicious posts against my country. For what? For a Russian ship that changed name and flag to avoid sanctions.
we should take 2 of your ships and sink 17 remaining ships to teach you a listen ....

we should take 2 of your ships and sink 17 remaining ships to teach you a listen ....
A listen,a listen.

Who says that we were paid?
Even if so, if our shipments are confiscated and our customers don't get their money's worth of oil, they'll stop buying from us.
This move does threaten our interests and we didn't expect it from Greece.
I have an update on the situation,I was just watching the news.

The ship had changed name and flag at the same time. The Greek authorities had initially released the ship and its cargo,but the Americans went to the court and made a fuss. They insisted that the ship is held,they probably used their arguements on some agreements,put some pressure or whatever and got their way.

The Greek sailors are all ok and the captain said they are being treated nicely(the ones held in Iran).

A listen,a listen.

The ship had changed name and flag at the same time. The Greek authorities had initially released the ship and its cargo,but the Americans went to the court and made a fuss. They insisted that the ship is held,they probably used their arguements on some agreements,put some pressure or whatever and got their way.

The Greek sailors are all ok and the captain said they are being treated nicely(the ones held in Iran).
a lesson , I was typing with android ...

Maybe you see USA as some sort of God but for us , they are nothing more than bunch of criminal Kooni thieves ...

A listen,a listen.

Ofcourse, US puts pressure on EU (which is politically not independent and follows US orders). This action was not against Greek people and I'm sure many Greeks themselves understand the Iranian reaction and want Greece to be independent instead of being a US puppet.

Some big words for a country with high ranking military personnel dying routinely to the Mossad

That is rich coming from a guy whose country couldn't advance more than a couple of miles into Lebanese territory in 2006 when faced a single IRGC batallion (Hezbollah). The same country that is now, by its own admission, surrounded by 100k+ Iranian drones and missiles on its borders, has strategically failed to score a single goal against Tehran in this regional power struggle and now has to live with a nuclear threshold state on the brink of weaponization.

But keep patting yourself on the back with these meaningless tactical successes in the larger picture of Iran having become the regional superpower par excellence.

That is rich coming from a guy whose country couldn't advance more than a couple of miles into Lebanese territory in 2006 when faced a single IRGC batallion (Hezbollah). The same country that is now, by its own admission, surrounded by 100k+ Iranian drones and missiles on its borders, has strategically failed to score a single goal against Tehran in this regional power struggle and now has to live with a nuclear threshold state on the brink of weaponization.

But keep patting yourself on the back with these meaningless tactical successes in the larger picture of Iran having become the regional superpower par excellence.
gigacope mode activated huh?

Hezbollah got ****ed, 800 Hezbollah dead vs 121 Israelis dead, and now Hezbollah is scared s***less of Israel, Lebanon is in an economic crisis and Nasrallah, which didn't leave his bunker for 16 years, is in a political crisis, especially after the Beirut explosion (Wonder who is responsible for it)

Beirut explosion is nothing compared to what is waiting for Iran and Lebanon

Turks will disagree with this

We didn't steal anything. Americans consficated the cargo. The ship wasn't even Iranian to begin with. From what they said on the news today,our authorities were notified that the cargo was to be delivered to a designated "terrorist organisation" and under some law (don't know which),our Coast Guard had to act. The rest are for the Americans. Maybe it was going to Lebanon? Maybe somewhere in the Black Sea? I don't know. But when you get notified that there's a suspicious ship,you have to act. What the Americans will do with the oil,that is their problem.
Greece has confiscated Iranian ships, Iran retaliated by confiscating Greece ships. This is the least complicated geopolitical situation, that even an Israeli hasbara should be able to follow.

Sanctions are laws that are, and should be, applied to their own entities. If Iran had sold and shipped oil to a US company, America is free to confiscate the goods and penalize the company working in their jurisdiction.

US legal system doesn't apply to Iran. Meaning if an company exports goods from US to Iran, it is breaking American laws, but not Iranian laws. Greece has no authority what so ever to seize Irani oil tanker on behalf of US.

An example is Iran's own laws. Iran has made it illegal to import alcoholic beverages for public consumption. That means if a cargo vehicle of Heiniken is docked at the ports, it makes legal sense to confiscate it and penalize the importer. But it shouldn't be expected to confiscate Heiniken shipments all around the world.

The sanctions regime that exists currently makes no actual sense. USA is free to ban any import or export to Iran from it's territories, and make it illegal for it's citizens to trade with Iran. Going around the world to steal Iranian goods is basically criminal activity.

USA has normalized piracy and overextension of domestic laws. The Americans acts as a rogue state, their own legitimacy is that they hold the biggest stick and constantly use it. Greece got played into it and paid the price. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Yeah, we were allies in the 80s, they decided to Islamize themselves and declare us and every other western country as bad.
Your case is different from the Greeks. It's even ridiculous to compare the two.
The Greeks are not invading another people's country, treating them like dirt, killing them indiscriminately, putting children even below 5 years of age on trial for extremely weird accusations, bulldozing houses of civilians making them homeless, displacing millions of people. They do not have a history of constantly picking wars with their neighbors either.

Even our alliance prior to the 80s was a mistake. We should've never recognized the apartheid state of Israel. An artificial land created by the British imperialism. That's different from the case of Greece.

What I heard on the news today(and mentioned earlier),was that supposedly the Americans told our authorities that the ship was going to deliver the cargo to some organisation designated as "terrorist". By some law,our authorities had to act about it and that's what happened. Maybe it was bound for Hizbollah? Maybe somewhere in the Black Sea? I don't know. But now the yankees have the oil.
You see? Your authorities handed over our property to the Americans. A highly provocative move. That's why we had to seize your ships.

Last edited:
Your case is different from the Greeks. It's even ridiculous to compare the two.
The Greeks are not invading another people's country, treating them like dirt, killing them indiscriminately, putting children even below 5 years of age on trial for extremely weird accusations, bulldozing houses of civilians making them homeless, displacing millions of people. They do not have a history of constantly picking wars with their neighbors either.

Even our alliance prior to the 80s was a mistake. We should've never recognized the apartheid state of Israel. An artificial land created by the British imperialism. That's different from the case of Greece.
Lol, as if you care about the Palestinians, or Lebanese/Yemenis for that matter, you only use them for proxy wars and destroy their countries as a result.

Palestinians deserve every single thing that happened/will happen to them, which are merely legitimate reactions.

Lol, as if you care about the Palestinians, or Lebanese/Yemenis for that matter, you only use them for proxy wars and destroy their countries as a result.

Palestinians deserve every single thing that happened/will happen to them, which are merely legitimate reactions.
Benny, whether we care about them or not, and whether they deserve what is happening to them or not, do not change the fact that Israel does not deserve to be recognized as a state as it is ruled by an apartheid, occupying regime based on race and religion, which is in no way similar to the case of Greece.

gigacope mode activated huh?

Hezbollah got ****ed, 800 Hezbollah dead vs 121 Israelis dead, and now Hezbollah is scared s***less of Israel, Lebanon is in an economic crisis and Nasrallah, which didn't leave his bunker for 16 years, is in a political crisis, especially after the Beirut explosion (Wonder who is responsible for it)

Beirut explosion is nothing compared to what is waiting for Iran and Lebanon

The mighty IDF in 2006 couldn't even get its hold on small villages like Maroun al-Ras and Bint Jbeil, which lay no more than a couple of miles north of Israel's border. A complete disaster.

And now Hezbollah has got its hands on far more sophisticated technology, with Israeli officials warning that the next war in the north would see unprecented damage to Israeli infrastructure.

Iran is running circles around Israel and you know it.

Last edited:
Greece has confiscated Iranian ships, Iran retaliated by confiscating Greece ships. This is the least complicated geopolitical situation, that even an Israeli hasbara should be able to follow.

Sanctions are laws that are, and should be, applied to their own entities. If Iran had sold and shipped oil to a US company, America is free to confiscate the goods and penalize the company working in their jurisdiction.

US legal system doesn't apply to Iran. Meaning if an company exports goods from US to Iran, it is breaking American laws, but not Iranian laws. Greece has no authority what so ever to seize Irani oil tanker on behalf of US.

An example is Iran's own laws. Iran has made it illegal to import alcoholic beverages for public consumption. That means if a cargo vehicle of Heiniken is docked at the ports, it makes legal sense to confiscate it and penalize the importer. But it shouldn't be expected to confiscate Heiniken shipments all around the world.

The sanctions regime that exists currently makes no actual sense. USA is free to ban any import or export to Iran from it's territories, and make it illegal for it's citizens to trade with Iran. Going around the world to steal Iranian goods is basically criminal activity.

USA has normalized piracy and overextension of domestic laws. The Americans acts as a rogue state, their own legitimacy is that they hold the biggest stick and constantly use it. Greece got played into it and paid the price. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Russian ship. Russian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom