What's new

Iran Said to Send Troops to Bolster Syria

Then according to your flawless logic, Turkey has every right to bomb towns where PKK terrorists are hiding. They like to use civillians as their shield too as their counterparts. If we kill few hundred civillian on the process, who cares? Right?

But then i'm sure we would see lots if Iranian member condemning such an act by Turkey.

Nobody bombs entire cities, nobody bombs even part of cities for tiny terrorist cells (well, US does with drones, but thats another topic). But for thousands of terrorists? In fortified positions? You are screwed if you go on foot with light weapons. Thats why first government asks civilians to leave and with Red cross try to evacuate those districts, and then bombs, uses artillery, tanks, etc. There is no better way.

Example: in Allepo there is an old castle, it was protected by 18 soldiers, while 500 terrorists on foot (this group didnt had heavy ammunition) tried to take that castle, 200 died and they still failed.

Why do you think USA in urban warfare first sends the missiles, fighters, choppers, and only then sends soldiers? Answer this, and you'll understand why Syria does it.

As I said, all elections which doesnt suit West/Arabs will be dismissed, regardless if its in Syria or Iran. And thats the answer what "excuse" they would have to continue attacking.

You mean like Egypt? You really think the west was happy that the muslim brotherhood won the elections? or how about Tunisia?

You mean like Egypt? You really think the west was happy that the muslim brotherhood won the elections? or how about Tunisia?
U.S didn't want to make the new government of Egypt its enemy,so they remained silent.Believe me,when the government in Cairo makes the slightest mistake,they won't waste one second for demonizing it and starting all the propaganda.
U.S did this with Iran,Syria,even the new Iraqi government that U.S media has started calling it 'regime'.
Tell me honestly,how often do you read about Bahrain revolution in U.S media?

U.S didn't want to make the new government of Egypt its enemy,so they remained silent.Believe me,when the government in Cairo makes the slightest mistake,they won't waste one second for demonizing it and starting all the propaganda.

So which is it? Does the west respect election results or not? Let's not ignore the fact that the US and some countries in Europe specifically told the egyptian military to respect the election results when the Muslim brotherhood won the election and made it clear that another military coup was a bad idea.

U.S did this with Iran,Syria,even the new Iraqi government that U.S media has started calling it 'regime'.
Tell me honestly,how often do you read about Bahrain revolution in U.S media?

About as often as we see news about Syria.

So which is it? Does the west respect election results or not? Let's not ignore the fact that the US and some countries in Europe specifically told the egyptian military to respect the election results when the Muslim brotherhood won the election and made it clear that another military coup was a bad idea.

About as often as we see news about Syria.
Dude,you didn't get the point,U.S also respected Iranian revolution and sold its former friend,the Shah.But after they became sure new Iran's government is one of those tough ones,the demonizing process began.Why?because Iran clearly opposed U.S policies in region.
With all respect,I don't think you are telling truth about Bahrain.everyday,I visit lots of American news websites,but I barely see anything about Bahrain in a week.Because of simple fact that Bahrain regime is a pupet and warmly hosts U.S fifth fleet in Persian Gulf.The same story about Saudi Arabia,I don't remember one High ranking U.S official has ever criticized Saudi Arabia for human rights or terrorism.Women can not drive a freaking car in there!Not to forget the hijackers in 9/11.
But when it comes to Iran or Syria
,suddenly U.S becomes symbol of democracy and peace and those two are shown as public enemy number 1.
Please,his hypocisy is nothing new or special.

PKK did kill thousands of civillians and also has massive support from other countries. But that is not the issue here.

It is really irritating when an Assad supporter accusing someone with being brainwashed. Who needs propaganda while he is dropping bombs on civillians FFS. Propaganda is just useful on people like you to show Assad as "defender of his country".

I don't know what the West wants exactly but Assad is helping them by doing so...

IMO what Iran and Turkey should have done was work hand in hand in order to save Syria from both Assad and FSA. But since we are seeing just the visible part of an iceberg, it would be too optimistic...
i wnder how turkey would have reacted if pkk with support from greece and syria and ukrain and .... would have take control of its 2nd largest city znd also the capital itself and killed the people who were vocal about supporting central government and also take shelter inside people homes . and also consider it the pkk you aee supposed to imagine in this scenario don't have turkish nationality but have passport that promise direct admission into heaven

Question to Iranian members; You say that the 'rebels' are terrorists because they have terrorist-like behaviour, and then you go on to link some sources which claim they have done what they have done. But, why is it that, when others show you examples of Assad's forces acting 'terrorist-like', you simply deny it as evidence, even though many sources have been of videos?

Question to Iranian members; You say that the 'rebels' are terrorists because they have terrorist-like behaviour, and then you go on to link some sources which claim they have done what they have done. But, why is it that, when others show you examples of Assad's forces acting 'terrorist-like', you simply deny it as evidence, even though many sources have been of videos?

Show me a video where Alasad bombed the government buildings? show me Alasad holding ALqaeda flags? and etc

Here is just one example of the million evidence available but the world keeps ignoring the facts.

Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria | World news | The Guardian

It hasn't proved for once that Syrian army intentionally target civilians.think again,what's the benefit in it?do you think killing civilians is in Current Syrian government interests which is under pressure by many countries and also needs the same civilians to support it?Targetting civilians is in rebel's interests,because they can blame government for it and also the scare government supporters to back off.It's still your call to decide which side says the truth.

Actually West is behind muslim brotherhood, and US turned against and easily discarded its previous puppet Mubarak, when his usefulness was over.

"Since the 1950s, the United States has secretly struck up alliances with the Brotherhood or its offshoots on issues as diverse as fighting communism and calming tensions among European Muslims."

Washington’s Secret History with the Muslim Brotherhood by Ian Johnson | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books

Also Qatar has a huge influence over muslim brotherhood, and Qatar is another US puppet.

You people are really something.
Again, who needs proof while there are thousands of dead civillian photographs just in the forums like PDF. While the link between PKK and Assad is obvious.

You people are just hypocrite. Claiming that your terrorist is better than theirs. You are desperatly trying to justify Assad's acts.

i wnder how turkey would have reacted if pkk with support from greece and syria and ukrain and .... would have take control of its 2nd largest city znd also the capital itself and killed the people who were vocal about supporting central government and also take shelter inside people homes . and also consider it the pkk you aee supposed to imagine in this scenario don't have turkish nationality but have passport that promise direct admission into heaven

But friend; Greece, Syria and lots of others are already supporting PKK. And they did kill thousands of people just because they haven't supported PKK. And they do have heaven, Kurdistan in Turkish soil.

Again, who needs proof while there are thousands of dead civillian photographs just in the forums like PDF.

I can show you LOTS of videos and other evidence of terrorists killing civilians, I'm yet to see a single one by Syria (specifically targeting and killing peaceful demonstrators). Thats the point. In you head "dead civillian photographs" automatically incriminates Syria, while evidence shows otherwise.

I have seen TurAr do this many many times. He never shows proof for what he says, yet calls others hypocrites. He believes his word is all important and those that don't listen to him are ignorant. Show some proof, or stop typing...

I can show you LOTS of videos and other evidence of terrorists killing civilians, I'm yet to see a single one by Syria (specifically targeting and killing peaceful demonstrators). Thats the point. In you head "dead civillian photographs" automatically incriminates Syria, while evidence shows otherwise.

Again, they are deliberately targetting towns and cities. I don't know how it is in your country, but in Turkey, usually civillians are living in towns and cities. You think they are attacking only the fortified positions of the terrorists. Then how come this much of people died?

You don't need to show me anything. I've already watched them and unlike you i'm not trying to justify their disgusting acts.

I have seen TurAr do this many many times. He never shows proof for what he says, yet calls others hypocrites. He believes his word is all important and those that don't listen to him are ignorant. Show some proof, or stop typing...

I don't have any intention to ruin my day by searching proofs of dead bodies for you guys. They are there. Not hard to find. Go and search.

Please you don't need to listen to me. Ignore me if possible.

Again, they are deliberately targetting towns and cities. I don't know how it is in your country, but in Turkey, usually civillians are living in towns and cities. You think they are attacking only the fortified positions of the terrorists. Then how come this much of people died?

You don't need to show me anything. I've already watched them and unlike you i'm not trying to justify their disgusting acts.

I don't have any intention to ruin my day by searching proofs of dead bodies for you guys. They are there. Not hard to find. Go and search.

Please you don't need to listen to me. Ignore me if possible.
hey,if you have no time for argueing of bringing on proofs.then shut up do not enter our section.

Back
Top Bottom