What's new

Iran Said to Send Troops to Bolster Syria

You don't care for IRGC soldiers , you are afraid of that if iran send the troops , they will kill all of the FSA members in a single week . haha
but don't worry the news are fake , but be aware of that iranian IRGC commanders told that if US attack syria , iran will engage too ....
Thanks for the laugh

Armenians should keep their respect to themselves and should respect their imaginary deaths by not bringing them up in every conversation and stop playing the victim.

This "if Turkey can't even handle PKK" arguement is old, renovate yourself a little. And do not compare an army with terrorist organization which has nothing to lose, has no morality, has no values to fight for, only aim is to generate terror.

Wait wait wait. "Imaginary deaths." I thought that official Turkish position was that there were many killed from both sides. Have you forgotten your obligation to espouse Turkish/Kemalist lies?

Yes it is an old argument that will stand until someone can draw a distinction. Like I said, Iranian military has non-conventional component, which Turkey will not be able to deal with. You think that war ends after strategic buildings are bombed? Or after a ceasefire is signed? Turkey would be eaten alive by Iranian resistance forces.

Iran will be comitting sucide by sending troops to Syria because the entire arab and muslim world will hate it now.

Everything has a price, and what a price it is, oh Somebozo.
Iran on the verge of severe financial crisis: intelligence report

Iran’s foreign reserve is larger than ever, non-oil exports are up; subsidiary plan has saved the country billions of dollars, direct cash transfer program worked, country has become more efficient and inequality gap has decreased and next budget will much larger than the last one passed. Even the World Bank has commented on Iran’s economic progress and hailed it major reforms.

Nice source by the way LOL

Wait wait wait. "Imaginary deaths." I thought that official Turkish position was that there were many killed from both sides. Have you forgotten your obligation to espouse Turkish/Kemalist lies?

Yes it is an old argument that will stand until someone can draw a distinction. Like I said, Iranian military has non-conventional component, which Turkey will not be able to deal with. You think that war ends after strategic buildings are bombed? Or after a ceasefire is signed? Turkey would be eaten alive by Iranian resistance forces.

Yeah, some says it was 1 million, other says it was 3 million, Armenians says it was 15 million people. So yes majority of them are just your imagination

I don't know why you keep bringing up Iran-Turkey war issue here, but Turkish army has 30 years of experience dealing with terrorists who uses guerilla tactics. Therefore PKK militants avarage life time in the mountains is 2 years. I mean if you hate Turkey so much go and join PKK. With in 2 years, you will be find and killed by Turkish Soldiers. If you are lucky your body will remain in one peace and your friends will leave it alone and not gonna trap a bomb under it...

Yeah whatever...

hey i didnt know we could post from crap.com

anyway this will be a useless raid like vietnam or the indian force in srilanka it will only result in loses and give no result and iran will never do this they are way smarter than this

hey i didnt know we could post from crap.com

anyway this will be a useless raid like vietnam or the indian force in srilanka it will only result in loses and give no result and iran will never do this they are way smarter than this

that's not surprise me , every human in this world know this fact . .

Yeah, some says it was 1 million, other says it was 3 million, Armenians says it was 15 million people. So yes majority of them are just your imagination

I don't know why you keep bringing up Iran-Turkey war issue here, but Turkish army has 30 years of experience dealing with terrorists who uses guerilla tactics. Therefore PKK militants avarage life time in the mountains is 2 years. I mean if you hate Turkey so much go and join PKK. With in 2 years, you will be find and killed by Turkish Soldiers. If you are lucky your body will remain in one peace and your friends will leave it alone and not gonna trap a bomb under it...

Yeah whatever...

Armenians say it was 15 million people????Not sure about you, but the Armenians I know claim 1.5 million killed and many deported/sent on death marches. Is this a new Turkish lie being circulated? Please, tell me more.

I (or rather, anyone with an education) can do much more to improve Armenia through the context of its unfriendly, genocidal neighbors than by simply joining a resistance movement. I do not hate Turkey, I have repeated this many times. It is the genocide denial and falsification of history that are intolerable. Given some initiative from Turkish side in this regard, I expect and hope that Turks and Armenians can be on amicable terms someday.

Armenians say it was 15 million people????Not sure about you, but the Armenians I know claim 1.5 million killed and many deported/sent on death marches. Is this a new Turkish lie being circulated? Please, tell me more.

I (or rather, anyone with an education) can do much more to improve Armenia through the context of its unfriendly, genocidal neighbors than by simply joining a resistance movement. I do not hate Turkey, I have repeated this many times. It is the genocide denial and falsification of history that are intolerable. Given some initiative from Turkish side in this regard, I expect and hope that Turks and Armenians can be on amicable terms someday.

I intentionally exeggarate the number in order to show you both are equally ridiculous; Turks commited genocide by killing 1,5 million Armenians or by killing 30 million Armenians.

After you stop the world's biggest lie and give back the lands you stole, why not? Untill then :wave:

I intentionally exeggarate the number in order to show you both are equally ridiculous; Turks commited genocide by killing 1,5 million Armenians or by killing 30 million Armenians.

After you stop the world's biggest lie and give back the lands you stole, why not? Untill then :wave:

You didn't intentionally exaggerate anything. You simply told a lie. They are commonplace in Turkish society, so you are not alone.

"Give back the lands you stole." Interesting.

I am not arguing with history falsifiers. Armenians (or rather their ancestors) are the oldest inhabitors of Artsakh. Don't even bother replying to this point, there is nothing you can say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Artsakh

Ararat, Ani, Erzincan, Erzurum, Van, Malatya, Dvin....All Armenian land.

You didn't intentionally exaggerate anything. You simply told a lie. They are commonplace in Turkish society, so you are not alone.

"Give back the lands you stole." Interesting.

I am not arguing with history falsifiers. Armenians (or rather their ancestors) are the oldest inhabitors of Artsakh. Don't even bother replying to this point, there is nothing you can say.

Kingdom of Artsakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ararat, Ani, Erzincan, Erzurum, Van, Malatya, Dvin....All Armenian land.

Let alone claiming Turkish lands even what you have right now is too big for you to handle. When the time comes you will be saved from that burden.

Let alone claiming Turkish lands even what you have right now is too big for you to handle. When the time comes you will be saved from that burden.

The road to liberate Western Armenia is through the East.....your future generations will never see it coming. Turkey can't do anything about it like it couldn't after massing troops on the Armenian border during Karabakh war.

Expect us.....and if you don't want to be dogged at your six then stop attacking our Iranian friends. This is not the Turkish section of the forum, you can spread your lies and hatred over there.

Back
Top Bottom