What's new

Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project inked

Very creative spin!

Employing that logic, you should wish and pray for increased trade and economic activity between Pakistan and the US, UK - heck all of the EU. Happy to see you sending good vibes our way :-)

Typical reaction!

Of course you did not notice that India-Iran Trade is about Thirty Times Pakistan-Iran Trade.

As such if USA "Sanctions" Iran-Pakistan Natural Gas Pipeline then it will have to also Sanction Iran-India, China, Japan, South Korea etc. etc. Petroleum Trade.

Can it?

Kapish! That wasn't difficult to figure out, was it?

Correction : Total India-Iran Trade : Twenty Times and not Thirty Times - Apologies.

Last edited:
@Hutchroy

may i please know the source for Iran-India bilateral trade reaching 22 billion dollars?

As far as i know it was around 14 billion dollars back in 2009/10 with about 80%+ of the trade being exported from Iran (Crude Oil)

little bit off-topic - so just source would be enough with no comments

@Hutchroy

may i please know the source for Iran-India bilateral trade reaching 22 billion dollars?

As far as i know it was around 14 billion dollars back in 2009/10 with about 80%+ of the trade being exported from Iran (Crude Oil)

little bit off-topic - so just source would be enough with no comments

Thank you for checking.

Inadvertantly I had copied the Saudi Arabian Imports which are US$ 19.97274 Billion compared to Iran's which are US$ 12.37677 Billion.

My figures are from the Indian Commerce Ministry Site.

General Site : Directory of official web sites of Government of India

There is already a thread on this topic. Why open another one?

Mods please merge with the other one.

Back
Top Bottom