What's new

Iran Nuclear Inspectors Detect Uranium Enriched to 84% Purity

Is that the copium they constantly repeat to one another?

Do you understand that everything the Al-Saud family has worked towards would be at risk if they tried to take a nuclear path without approval from the US and Israel. The same countries that snapped their fingers and completed a coup d'état in Pakistan with ease?

Do you know what it means for Saudi Arabia's Foreign direct Investment and all their mega projects, their Rials, their tourism industry and mastercard/visa usage, their job sector? Access to US and Euro tech & construction firms and businesses? Do you really think they would allow that? Where all of Saudi Arabia's oil sales in dollars are deposited into US accounts? Where thousands of US troops are stationed, with equipment? Where SA military is maintained by US support and only US support. They will sooner use their internal assets in SA to stage a coup if such an action were to be taken. They will sooner destroy Bin Salman than allow them to have possession of nuclear weapons and replace him with someone more willing to follow US demands. They will instead work to isolate Iran further to North Korea status, and provide further military support and nuclear protection for SA in a bid to prevent nuclearization of the region.

If you guys had better understanding of the regions economics, you'd see how US can practically do in Pakistan what it did anywhere else like in Egypt should they feel a threat from nuclear proliferation. US can literally snap their fingers and destroy Turkey and Egypt overnight with heavy sanctions as their economies are heavily dependent on US/EU trade and access to US dollars. This also includes SA.
Saudi Arabia could potentially pursue a nuclear path without US and Israeli approval, but it would come with significant economic and geopolitical risks. Saudi Arabia's reliance on US and Euro tech and businesses, as well as the potential for heavy sanctions and isolation, could pose a significant threat to the country's economy and stability. However, it's also true that Iran has achieved nuclear capabilities despite US pressure, and Saudi Arabia could potentially do the same. As for Pakistan, it's important to note that they already possess nuclear weapons and have been a nuclear state for some time.

Saudi Arabia could potentially pursue a nuclear path without US and Israeli approval, but it would come with significant economic and geopolitical risks. Saudi Arabia's reliance on US and Euro tech and businesses, as well as the potential for heavy sanctions and isolation, could pose a significant threat to the country's economy and stability. However, it's also true that Iran has achieved nuclear capabilities despite US pressure, and Saudi Arabia could potentially do the same. As for Pakistan, it's important to note that they already possess nuclear weapons and have been a nuclear state for some time.
The only purpose for Saudi Arabia is to be the channel which ensures US dollar dominance via petroleum sales. That's what the USA conspired: to make the USD the backbone of global trade and to benchmark this with the world's largest oil supplier. As we shift away from the USD and with the multi-polar world which is emerging, all of this will be changed. And it will not go down well for uncle sam, that much I'll tell ya.

Even if KSA buys nuclear warheads from abroad, it wouldn't be a threat to Iran.

Israel has NUKEs in its inventory for quite a long time now. Point is, bunch of nuclear weapons cannot stop a country as big as Iran.

I believe it will be a good news that KSA develops nuclear weapons from every point of view. No country bombs a neighboring country with nuclear weapons. Al-Saud will go, people of Arabian Peninsula are there to stay. When Al-Saud family bites the dust, i have no doubt everything will change and the region will unite.

Is that the copium they constantly repeat to one another?

Do you understand that everything the Al-Saud family has worked towards would be at risk if they tried to take a nuclear path without approval from the US and Israel. The same countries that snapped their fingers and completed a coup d'état in Pakistan with ease?

Do you know what it means for Saudi Arabia's Foreign direct Investment and all their mega projects, their Rials, their tourism industry and mastercard/visa usage, their job sector? Access to US and Euro tech & construction firms and businesses? Do you really think they would allow that? Where all of Saudi Arabia's oil sales in dollars are deposited into US accounts? Where thousands of US troops are stationed, with equipment? Where SA military is maintained by US support and only US support. They will sooner use their internal assets in SA to stage a coup if such an action were to be taken. They will sooner destroy Bin Salman than allow them to have possession of nuclear weapons and replace him with someone more willing to follow US demands. They will instead work to isolate Iran further to North Korea status, and provide further military support and nuclear protection for SA in a bid to prevent nuclearization of the region.

If you guys had better understanding of the regions economics, you'd see how US can practically do in Pakistan what it did anywhere else like in Egypt should they feel a threat from nuclear proliferation. US can literally snap their fingers and destroy Turkey and Egypt overnight with heavy sanctions as their economies are heavily dependent on US/EU trade and access to US dollars. This also includes SA.
I couldnt have said it any better myself.:enjoy:

Not necessarily,supposedly the enriched uranium used in the little boy bomb [hiroshima] was around 80-83%

I absolutely agree with you here, but more the amount of impurities in the uranium, higher proportions of neutrons will get absorbed by these impurities. And thus leading to inefficient fission. Little boy weighed 4.4 tons for 15kT yield, currently even a 400 kg bomb can have >200kT yield.

I read somewhere that US bombs were at ~98% pure, and in 1974, India achieved ~90% purity and is at 95-96% currently.

Technically Saudis can not even make a simple screw on their own..but yes they may be able to buy few from not far away place..but even if they manage to buy few why would Iran be upset about that..it will be another Muslim country with nukes that Israel have to worry about...Imagine a world where financiers of ISIL headchoppers have bought some nukes and this time around will bring their atomic jihad upon infidels...not a pretty picture I am afraid.
No, What makes you think your Mullahs will be happy to see Saudi Arabia also develop/acquire nukes? Lol That nullifies all the struggles and reason for Iran getting one, since Saudi Arabia and its allies are your biggest stumbling blocks in the region. In fact Saudia Arabia who is the sunni world leader and centre of Islam (you guys are even muslim/Islamic today because if them and their invasion conquest to be honest. Lol) will always be a big unstable for your Mullahs spreading their influence and dominance of their brand of Islam in the region/Islamic world, whether you recognise it or try to ignore it . KSA and Iran with their respective allies have been fighting for influence in the region for a long time now and that won't change anytime soon . ISRAËL is a slide show here. Moreover KSA and Israel might not be allies or friendly terms, but they have no real animosity between each other and neither of them consider each other a credible real threat, unlike Iran who is a real threat to Saudi Arabia and her allies. The bombing by Iran of Saudi oil facilties and the arming of the houthis back Iranian groups to target Saudi soil is a solid proof of the threat Iran and her allies poses to KSA. Reason KSA rightly consider you as her real threat and their focus will be on Iran and her allies .
It's funny that you seem to think your leaders will be okay seeing KSA nullify your nuclear threat. Lol Be rational.

Do you understand the cost it takes to develop such systems without the express approval of Washington and Israel?

Take your clown analysis elsewhere.
The cost doesn't matter since KSA more than enough money to develop one or acquire the means to purchase one. Money is not an issue for them dude. In fact, do you think others were not saying Pakistan can't also acquire Nuclear weapons prior to them doing so? And Pakistan is even far poorer. Moreover, funny enough Pakistans nuclear weapons program was finance by Saudi Arabia dude you guys should read abit more maybe. In fact even South Africa was developing nukes before giving them up after the collapse of the apartheid regime. Necessity can make most countries achieve alot.
If Iran develops nukes and KSA considers it an existential threat, then you can be 100% sure they will develop or acquire one BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY as I said before. Moroever I think even your Mullahs recognise this, and I don't think Iran will develop nukes anyway.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia and its allies are your biggest stumbling blocks in the region.
Saudi has never been a military threat to Iran and will never be...Iran's Bomb will be for protection from US and Israel..Few bombs purchased by Al saud will not change the equation for Iran..If Iran is attacked it will be combined US-Israel with the helping hand from Al saud Jewish clan.

Saudi acting alone will never be a military threat to Iran no matter how many Zillion dollars of arms they buy (yemen's Saudi performance a good actual in the field example)..Iran does need Nuclear bomb for them ...Sorry to hurt your feelings but as they say..IT IS WHAT IT IS.:azn::azn:

These client regimes cannot arm themselves with nuclear weapons without explicit approval from their patrons in Washington. The latter in turn are unlikely to approve.
But did not MBS reject phone call from Biden? And also cutting oil supply? Increase relations with Russia after the war.

Saudi has never been a military threat to Iran and will never be...Iran's Bomb will be for protection from US and Israel..Few bombs purchased by Al saud will not change the equation for Iran..If Iran is attacked it will be combined US-Israel with the helping hand from Al saud Jewish clan.

Saudi acting alone will never be a military threat to Iran no matter how many Zillion dollars of arms they buy (yemen's Saudi performance a good actual in the field example)..Iran does need Nuclear bomb for them ...Sorry to hurt your feelings but as they say..IT IS WHAT IT IS.:azn::azn:
If you really believe that then good for you. But as I said KSA will always be your major hurdle to expand your influence in the middle east, just due to their influence as the centre of Islam , leader/centre of the Gulf region/ Arab states and a leader of the Sunni world. Its no wonder Iran will always find it difficult to expand its influence towards the Arab region and North Africa where KSA has alot of influence. It is what is it is. Lol

yemen's Saudi performance a good actual in the field example
I'll say they haven't done that bad considering they haven't sent any boots on the ground at all. Only relied on air power to retake control of almost 80% of the country.

Imagine Iran didn't sent its military personnel, IRGC, Shia militias from all over the region, Hezbollah forces and most of all a big power like Russia forces and airpower intervention in Syria..do you think Iran could have help Syrian government retake control of much of the country by just relying on air power or missiles ?
In fact I believe it wouldn't even have been able to take 50% of the country. The Saudi are basically just backing the internationally recognised Yemenis government against the houthis militias rebel group . So Iran is the one backing the rebels this time, Just like KSA was supporting the rebels in Syria as well against the Iranian backed Assad regime . Only difference is that Iran was lucky enough that a big military power like Russia decided to intervene with their whole military arsenal , massive air power , and boots on the ground in addition to the tens of thousands of Iranian forces and their allies. Else things wouldn't have turned well for the the syrian regime.

Attachments

• 2022-03-02-Yemen-territory-control-base-map-1000px.jpg
    2022-03-02-Yemen-territory-control-base-map-1000px.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 19
But did not MBS reject phone call from Biden? And also cutting oil supply? Increase relations with Russia after the war.

With the backing (if not at the behest) of Jared Kushner i.e. Trump. So they remain dependent on one faction of the USA deep state.

If you really believe that then good for you. But as I said KSA will always be your major hurdle to expand your influence in the middle east, just due to their influence as the centre of Islam , leader/centre of the Gulf region/ Arab states and a leader of the Sunni world. Its no wonder Iran will always find it difficult to expand its influence towards the Arab region and North Africa where KSA has alot of influence. It is what is it is. Lol

1) Iran doesn't seek to "expand influence" just for the sake of it.

2) Saudi is empowered by the west, just as Saddam used to be when he attacked Iran. Any and all capability Riyadh enjoys stems from that support. So for Iran the paramount adversary is and will remain the zio-American empire, not any of the neighboring states.

I'll say they haven't done that bad considering they haven't sent any boots on the ground at all. Only relied on air power to retake control of almost 80% of the country.

Imagine Iran didn't sent its military personnel, IRGC, Shia militias from all over the region, Hezbollah forces and most of all a big power like Russia forces and airpower intervention in Syria..do you think Iran could have help Syrian government retake control of much of the country by just relying on air power or missiles ?
In fact I believe it wouldn't even have been able to take 50% of the country. The Saudi are basically just backing the internationally recognised Yemenis government against the houthis militias rebel group . So Iran is the one backing the rebels this time, Just like KSA was supporting the rebels in Syria as well against the Iranian backed Assad regime . Only difference is that Iran was lucky enough that a big military power like Russia decided to intervene with their whole military arsenal , massive air power , and boots on the ground in addition to the tens of thousands of Iranian forces and their allies. Else things wouldn't have turned well for the the syrian regime.

It was the intervention of NATO and the zionist regime which propped up the insurgency in Syria. Saudi Arabia and Qatar played second fiddle to the former. The 10.000+ TOW missiles Saudi purchased to arm opponents of the Syrian government with, came from the USA. Command rooms in Jordan and Turkey were staffed by officers from NATO countries. Washington directly trained anti-government fighters. The USA and the UK stationed forces on Syrian soil. Decisive intell insurgents were relying upon was being fed to them not by regional states but by the CIA, MI6, DGSE (and BND, AVID, VSSE etc). And so on, and so forth.

The Iran-led Resistance Axis and Russia weren't merely facing and didn't simply defeat Saudi Arabian and Qatari but American, British, French proxy forces in Syria.

However, it's also true that Iran has achieved nuclear capabilities despite US pressure, and Saudi Arabia could potentially do the same. As for Pakistan, it's important to note that they already possess nuclear weapons and have been a nuclear state for some time.

They'd need to get rid of American political overlordship first, like Iran in 1979. It took Iran a Revolution to achieve.

Last edited:
I agree with this theory, but reality says that secrecy has already been compromised somewhat. I think the West knows of Iran's military nuclear plans, but actual access, control, interference in actual military nuclear facilities in Iran is harder for them to reach.

Fully agree- but let me just say this- Iran could be entering military action any moment from now. From look at the geopolitical+ regional horizon, multiple storms are brewing. From Ukraine risks, to Israel, *i noticed recent uptick in military action around Conoco oil field in Syria- missiles and drones are flying*, Traitorous Azerbaijan, Biden willingness of /risk of approving long range US + Israel + few EU NATO countries airstrike package plan to solve the "Iranian nuclear program". But Is NATO and US actually ready to "strike" Iran and enter another serious conflict with low ammunition? While also being under armed and ready to even take on China, the US's apparent biggest military threat?

So if we agree that military option is being considered any moment now, and that a casus belli is being sought, dont you think it would accelerate this if Iran were to prematurely announce a departure from NPT and openly announce that it wants to proliferate nukes? Surely it would be more cunning to deny everything until it's too late i.e. nukes are locked and loaded. I admit it would be brave for Iran to announce that it intends to build nukes before having any in its arsenal, just not sure if its wise or if it will delay military action.

It would be dumb for US to take on Russia or China, out of the three Iran is still an easier target relatively speaking. I'd even say relatively easier than North Korean. Also I don't think NATO is short of weapons, at all.

Back
Top Bottom