What's new

‘Iran now world’s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability’

Seriously?? on what basis?? and who are the top 5 according to that man?

my friend there is huge freaking difference in putting a monkey in space and a man

and i was talking about them having no proper SLV that can put bigger payloads in space :frown:

Understand the sarcasm mate as you are close to figuring it out ;)

UK and France don't even built missiles anymore I think. If you take those away Iran comes 6th.

Islamic Republic of Iran doesn't have the technological or Industrial Capability to match even the first generations of anything in the class of M51 SLBM, Meteor, Taraus, Aster, etc.

This is word from Ahmad Vahidi, not official worldwide. Iranian leaders can say anything propaganda to please themselves.

Why are ppl on this forum so irrational?? Dosen't matter whether indian, pakistanis, chinese or iranians........every country has them
But you can't compare Iran's fire crackers (Those little Diwali rockets you put in bottles and fire them off into the sky!) to the real deal that the countries you mentioned, possess. :azn:

MBA with a Ph.D. in defense science. Yours? Which school are you studying in? :pop:

But you can't compare Iran's fire crackers (Those little Diwali rockets you put in bottles and fire them off into the sky!) to the real deal that the countries you mentioned, possess. :azn:

You have a Ph.D in defense science and yet you call missiles with ranges of 2200 KM (and potentially more) firecrackers or 'Diwali rockets' .
If we assume you are telling the truth about your degree, then it shows one thing only: That the university you studied in has simply failed, in almost everything.

If we assume you are telling the truth about your degree, then it shows one thing only: That the university you studied in has simply failed, in almost everything.
Right! That's because we're a banana republic! :D

Iranians reverse engineered the C 802 and named it Noor.

MBA with a Ph.D. in defense science. Yours? Which school are you studying in? :pop:

Can I get a link to your Ph.D paper please?

Defense science is such a VAST topic. Most Ph.D scholars focus on a minute part of a minute part of a larger field of research.

For example one of my professors has a Ph.D in Computational Biomechanics for Medicine: Deformation and Flow

You must be the smartest man on earth.

no offence,but this is not possible..not now atleast..

Back
Top Bottom