What's new

‘Iran now world’s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability’

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TEHRAN – Former defense minister Ahmad Vahidi has said that Iran is now the world’s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability.

Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi made the remarks in an interview with the Fars News Agency published on Sunday.

He also said that the Islamic Republic of Iran was the first leading country in the region in terms of missile capability.

He added that missile achievements, such as developing the indigenous technology to build solid-fuel missiles and designing and manufacturing advanced long-range missiles, have helped the country gain such a high position in the world.

Elsewhere in his remarks, the general said that the Imam Khomeini space center would be inaugurated in the near future.

Vahidi had previously said that the space center would be used to launch domestically manufactured satellites into space.

The Tolou (Sunrise) satellite is scheduled to be sent into space aboard the Simorgh satellite-carrier rocket from the Imam Khomeini space center.

AM/AM

?Iran now world?s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability? - Tehran Times

6th ? Let us count :)

USA
Russia
China
UK
France
India
Israel
Pakistan
So, Iran displaces India in sixth spot and throws India, Israel and Pakistan out of the Sixers club! Jeeez! That sucks! :cry: :omghaha:

These Iranians (who have hijacked an Indian ship and refusing to release it) need to have regular visits to their shrinks! :P

What is the literacy level of guy who made above claim :D? He made Iran a jocker , Laughing stock.

You seem not be faring better than him yourself. Anyway, I don't have time to educate you, you may search the term "Ballast Water".

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...4FXg3qA9_G9z6l_4KDqaDNA&bvm=bv.50952593,d.aWc

Apparently there are many delusional members here that think Iran suspended the Indian tanker because India reduced its oil imports from Iran, well to be honest Iran couldn't generally care less, because at the moment Iran has billions of dollars blocked in India and has not received payment for quite some time. Therefore, there is no point of importing more oil if you can't pay.

While I myself greatly care about Iran's relations with neighboring countries, I must remind some members that India is not playing the Iran's savior , so please remove your false thoughts, no one is doing anyone's a favor.

thats nothing they are planning manned space mission but dont have a proper SLV

You seem not be faring better than him yourself. Anyway, I don't have time to educate you, you may search the term "Ballast Water".

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...4FXg3qA9_G9z6l_4KDqaDNA&bvm=bv.50952593,d.aWc

Apparently there are many delusional members here that think Iran suspended the Indian tanker because India reduced its oil imports from Iran, well to be honest Iran couldn't generally care less, because at the moment Iran has billions of dollars blocked in India and has not received payment for quite some time. Therefore, there is no point of importing more oil if you can't pay.

While I myself greatly care about Iran's relations with neighboring countries, I must remind some members that India is not playing the Iran's savior , so please remove your false thoughts, no one is doing anyone's a favor.

Stick to the topic, I directly asked you about the literacy level of the guy who claimed Iran is world's 6th leading country in terms of missile.

NObody in this world is anyone's savior. Iran and India have some interests, and relations as well. They are respectable. Neither Iran nor India is going to fight a war for either of them. Iran wants to sell Oil, India buys it. Iran do not accept petro dollar system because of Sanctions. India is paying in rupee. You can buy Indian equipments or some other thing with it . It is just Business do not associate emotions with it.

I also do not think Iran detained Indian ship have something to do with Indian doing business with others, May be it was polluting your water. I am just having my share of Laugh on the remark :omghaha:

Why are ppl on this forum so irrational??Dosen't matter whether indian,pakistanis,chinese or iranians........every country has them

TEHRAN – Former defense minister Ahmad Vahidi has said that Iran is now the world’s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability.

Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi made the remarks in an interview with the Fars News Agency published on Sunday.

He also said that the Islamic Republic of Iran was the first leading country in the region in terms of missile capability.

He added that missile achievements, such as developing the indigenous technology to build solid-fuel missiles and designing and manufacturing advanced long-range missiles, have helped the country gain such a high position in the world.

Elsewhere in his remarks, the general said that the Imam Khomeini space center would be inaugurated in the near future.

Vahidi had previously said that the space center would be used to launch domestically manufactured satellites into space.

The Tolou (Sunrise) satellite is scheduled to be sent into space aboard the Simorgh satellite-carrier rocket from the Imam Khomeini space center.

AM/AM

?Iran now world?s sixth leading country in terms of missile capability? - Tehran Times
In the region?
Russia?

Back
Top Bottom