What's new

Iran mocks Saudi offer to send ground troops to Syria.

we are not Mullahs.. if we were Mullahs we would have think on that line but we are not.....What we will get by attacking Afghanistan when we already have 7 times larger enemy on eastern border? we will stretch our forces on both side and will lose control of Pakistan instead... Thats what our enemy India want, they want to fight us till last Afghan..

we dont need Invasion.. what we need is security infrastructure on Afghanistan border and we are working on it.. rest we can handle with Haqqanis and Taliban within Afghanistan.. why send our soldiers :D

unfortunately we have quota of more wahabi then wahabi themselves and more Mullah then Mullah themselves among us.. those who consider them Pakistani first dont care about Wahabi Arabia or Farsi Arabia...

We are not like KSA. We don't ask Pakistan to help us with our problems. The only issues we care about are the issues that is directly related to both our countries, like for example border security or gas deals.

I have huge respect for Pakistan, but I have zero respect for Pakistanis who want to die for KSA, while the Sheikhs enjoy their time at French beaches

Saudia Arabia and a coalition of Arab countries sending ground troops to Syria will be in our ABSOLUTE interest and excellent for us. After Syria maybe they will head Iran? Invasion of Persian 2.0?
well everyone knew when we commit to something we are committed to it. Now the question is how much Some of our Arab neighbours on the othersidr of Persian gulf are ready to put on the table, another question how much you guys are ready to put forward . don't forget it can be a game of all or nothing.

well everyone knew when we commit to something we are committed to it. Now the question is how much Some of our Arab neighbours on the othersidr of Persian gulf are ready to put on the table, another question how much you guys are ready to put forward . don't forget it can be a game of all or nothing.

At the best I see a stalemate, Russia - Syria- Iran coalition is making some gains but not enough to change the tide of the war. If the Saudis decide to send ground troops along with a few other countries, then it will change alot of things.

At the best I see a stalemate, Russia - Syria- Iran coalition is making some gains but not enough to change the tide of the war. If the Saudis decide to send ground troops along with a few other countries, then it will change alot of things.
the question is how they want to send the troop without it looking outright aggression on a sovereign nation which is a member of UN. I only knew 2 way they get a resolution in unsc or they get invited by Syrian government. Another matter is that how they want to do it that it don't trigger Iran-syria defence pact ? If that treaty get activated then we as not talking about some militia from around middle east or 100 of advisors. Its a 600000+ army in addition to 100000+ irgc in addition to only God know how many basij. Don't you think we can easily Outman what ksa and co. can put forward. Also won't forget the war is not necessarily limited to Syria at can have some very dangerous spillovers that nobody around the world like.

The point is that these generals were only advisors not battle field combatants and the Syrian forces failed to protect them

Another top Iranian General killed in Syria
That's a good point; Quds Force officers are field commanders, they do not cowardly sit in their offices watching aircraft attacking towns, as Saudi military do in Yemen, without achieving any decisive result.

Syrian forces protect them? You're probably joking. They are not there to be protected by other forces, they are there to pave the way for Syrian forces, read last paragraphs: Can Syrian opposition defend both Hama and Aleppo at the same time? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Only Thing I want to see is, some Showdown between these four aircrafts..................

Putting boots on grounds will be deadly for both countries...............
The war is not the war of American-built aircraft. As the IRGC commander puts it (not included in that report), Saudi has no experience in a conflict like that of Syria, teir military is a nobody in this matter.
Where does Iran find these unprofessional people. What kind of amateur comments are these from a general?

The commander is right, his quote has been put out of context.

After so many years of intense fighting since the beginning of the Revolution, an average colonel in Iran military has experienced more real warfare firsthand and is much more respectable than most generals with fancy Western toys in Saudi or many other regional countries who don't have the courage to fight on the ground.

I remember what Saudis did when Iraq attacked Saudi soil after the invasion of Kuwait. Saudi is still the same country.

Last edited:
If we accept your numbers which has no sources and unlikely still %3 of Pakistanis with plus 200 millions is something like 6 millions which is more than too much for such savage animals who are willing to behead anyone who is not shared their fake faith... You hear no Shia asking to Takfir other sects, requesting all others to be beheaded!

you can confirm with other Pakistanis.. our salfists are not extremists, they are mostly peaceful bcoz they are less in numbers. the real Saudi investment in Pakistan is deobandis which are over 25%, are stunch Shia haters, Sipah sahaba, Lashkare Jhangvi belong to them :D but keep in mind not all deobandi are sectarian or Shia haters but most of them are :) they can not complete thier sentence without saying anyone from other sect "Biddati" "Mushrik" Qabar Parast etc etc..

Last edited:
but I have zero respect for Pakistanis who want to die for KSA, while the Sheikhs enjoy their time at French beaches

They want to die like those Iranians who die for Shias in Iraq and Syria... do u also consider it disgusting when ur countrymen die for Syria and Iraqi Puppets :)

They want to die like those Iranians who die for Shias in Iraq and Syria... do u also consider it disgusting when ur countrymen die for Syria and Iraqi Puppets :)

What do you think will happen if Syria and Iraq falls to extremists? Do you think it will stop there? Or do you think they will then attack Iran on our western borders?

It is better to stop them now with the help of Iraqis and Syrians, rather than wait and then fight them in our country.

We will put you under our feet it it needs.

I don't think Iran is anywhere near that capability to achieve that.

If and when Iran does become a major threat Pakistan will most probably make peace with India and concentrate all our firepower towards the Iranian side.

I personally welcome that and pray for such day . and hope before i pass way i be able to see such situation

Pakistan with first generation tactical Atom bombs will be judged by history whether Pakistan was with so called capabilities as you called is capable or not

China's $50bn Investment in Pakistan
China’s $50bn Investment in Pakistan is Only the Start for Asia’s New Economic Belt

this is way China is investing $50 Billion in Pakistan .
it is so called business investment building Pakistan as the Chinese are saying . but i can show you Pakistani and Chinese are can only fool them self and there people .

that is why China is building road and digging Tunnels in mountains deep down in ...........part Pakistan this is all because of Pakistan independ indigenes nuclear and missile program .
well what can say . we are waiting for your so called capabilities
o_O

Take your frustration on Rohani for giving that up...not me

Pakistan superpower..... :guns:
Pakistan has no such ambitions.

Pakistan wahabi also think like you.. they think what if Iraq and Syria fall in the hand of Mullahs? the next thing they going to do is to target their masters in KSA, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain... so better stop them in Iraq and Syria otherwise we will loose our bread and butter

Most of those sent to Syria by Iran are poor Afghan refugees

Persians stand back and usually play the advisory role

Infact both KSA and Iran are fighting their battles on the shoulders of ordinary Syrians and Yemenis

They won't ever face each other directly

give what up ?? i you can enlighten us

59bf1416b8b8.jpg

Newly released satellite images of Iran’s top-secret Parchin military complex reveal that even as Iran was working to negotiate a nuclear deal, it was apparently working to hide its atomic work of the past and hedge its bets for the future.

Forecasting site Stratfor.com says the images published Monday show Iran building a tunnel into a heavily guarded mountain complex inside the Parchin facility, some 20 miles southeast of Tehran, while also working to erase signs of alleged high-explosive testing at another area on the site.

“We’re not saying they’re cheating on the nuclear deal,” Stratfor analyst Sim Tack told The Daily Beast. “The images show Iran was going through the motions to hide what it’s done before, and it is still…developing facilities that the IAEA may or may not have access to,” Tack said, referring to the International Atomic Energy Agency.

11509055cea2.jpg

4db8537e9d75.jpg

Ofcourse you have the whole world fooled

Good for you

as i said i am not frustration . what i think is once we dealt with Pakistan with all of your talk and first generation tactical atom bomb and all of it army . trust me countries like Turkey and Saudi UAE ++++ will run

Ofcourse all of us will run

We are all very impressed with Iran continuing to work on its nuclear program and fooling the entire world

I heard Iran is also working on something called the Death Star....reports are in that the Supreme Leader is taking keen interest in that

Back
Top Bottom