What's new

Iran mocks Saudi offer to send ground troops to Syria.

you see the problem is 2231 UNSC has passed and i because it is security cancel resolution is ............

and in that resolution the word which was written down is recognition of Iran as "nuclear power"
and since you dont know much about international and diplomatic words i ask you to search "nuclear power" and then you may get understanding .
because we still have some fools who think "nuclear power" in means in international law as nuclear electricity

Your knowledge about Pakistan first generation tactical nuclear devices and the intricacies of diplomatic language is indeed impressive.

the good news is neither you or no other muslim country has smallest clue about Iran nuclear program
Aren't you undermining that by warning us on an internet forum ???

Your knowledge about Pakistan first generation tactical nuclear devices and the intricacies of diplomatic language is indeed impressive.

my knowledge says this ,
so in future when Pakistan came out and show it to people know who did it and how is been done
I
China's $50bn Investment in Pakistan
China’s $50bn Investment in Pakistan is Only the Start for Asia’s New Economic Belt

that is why China is building road and digging Tunnels in mountains deep down in ...........part Pakistan this is all because of Pakistan independ indigenes nuclear and missile program .

the only warning i am giving is China involvement and upgrading of Pakistan so called indigenous independent nuclear program
and spoon feeding by China

my knowledge says this ,
so in future when Pakistan came out and show it to people know who did it and how is been done

That is bold claim but no doubt made with analyzing the vast knowledge you have about Pakistani first generation tactical atom bombs.

the only warning i am giving is China involvement and upgrading of Pakistan so called indigenous independent nuclear program
and spoon feeding by China

Your grasp on Chinese expansion into the region is also not a disappointment.

We should teach Suadis a good lesson.

We will put you under our feet it it needs.

You should choose between ur country and Suadis one.

calm down oh great cyrus:P, kids are toying with internet, you also one of em?:D

Pakistan is just so full of Wahabis!:sick:

@2800 Pakistan can be kept at bay easily. Work with India to keep Pakistan busy on its eastern frontier. ; )
all we have to do is to say a simple yes to our salafi brethren:D

I personally welcome that and pray for such day . and hope before i pass way i be able to see such situation
yavar jaaan:-) stay away from mullahs, Imam Mehdi won't fight sunnis for the sake of some mullahs, we are not your end times enemy:D

what does this have anything to do with pakistan ? WTF

Always takes the same route, it starts with Iran Vs KSA, someone invokes the Pakistan card, Saudis tell us (much to my amusement) how we are a bankrupt lot who should fight for them to make good on the economic favours they endow us with and the Iranians tell us (also to my great amusement) how they can practically fight all of ME on one side and yet at the same time, march through Pakistan vanquishing our weak troops and link their borders with India for a great economic union. It gives me shivers every time I imagine it.

what does this have anything to do with pakistan ? WTF
We will be involved if a civil war erupts in Saudi and so far they are totally asking for it by doing exactly the opposite of what they should do

Always takes the same route, it starts with Iran Vs KSA, someone invokes the Pakistan card, Saudis tell us (much to my amusement) how we are a bankrupt lot who should fight for them to make good on the economic favours they endow us with and the Iranians tell us (also to my great amusement) how they can practically fight all of ME on one side and yet at the same time, march through Pakistan vanquishing our weak troops and link their borders with India for a great economic union. It gives me shivers every time I imagine it.

When was the last time any Iranian official (or even the media or even posters here) ever said how we will march through Pakistan??

We respect Pakistan. All we have ever criticized Pakistan for is that certain Pakistanis want to die for KSA and fights their wars for them. But we don't say, Pakistan is weak. You guys have 180 million population and nukes and hard core soldiers. We're not messing with you guys.

march through Pakistan vanquishing our weak troops and link their borders with India
That literally has happened ZERO times . not even a single Iranian poster has ever said shit like that let alone an Iranian official .

your post deserves a "meh" . we're giving you respect ,the receiving part has problems receiving it .

When was the last time any Iranian official (or even the media or even posters here) ever said how we will march through Pakistan??

We respect Pakistan. All we have ever criticized Pakistan for is that certain Pakistanis want to die for KSA and fights their wars for them. But we don't say, Pakistan is weak. You guys have 180 million population and nukes and hard core soldiers. We're not messing with you guys.

That literally has happened ZERO times . not even a single Iranian poster has ever said shit like that let alone an Iranian official .

your post deserves a "meh" . we're giving you respect ,the receiving part has problems receiving it .

Not an official but I have deleted various posts to that effect from this very thread and numerous others, I would be more than glad to quote some of them if you wish.

I think we can agree on the fact that fanboys, either of KSA or Iran do have a tendency to get annoying and conjour up scenarios that will never come to pass and will only derail a meaningful discussion. That being said, we also have the highest regard for Iran, you guys easily rank as one of the most formidable nations in the Islamic World and have proven your mettle in the Iran-Iraq War and if any of my countrymen think that we would want to go to war with Iran, they will be in for a surprise.
Despite the recent souring of relations as the muslim world becomes increasingly divided by sect, it cannot be forgotten that Iran had been a key ally of Pakistan and had granted us diplomatic recognition when we were a nascent state with a very uncertain future and I can only hope that relations will improve between our nations.
Pakistan has reiterated its position, we are not hostile towards either party, we have not and will not fight on foreign soil under someone else's banner save for the UN and we will always offer our good offices to KSA and Iran for the peaceful resolution of their disputes.

Back
Top Bottom