What's new

Iran looks to spend $8bn on Russian arms

looks like this subject needs a little clarity on the matter of buying these. all these weapons are mainly for the army of islamic republic of iran. this deal is mainly to modernize the army . there are two other armed forces in iran . irgc is the most modernized and indigenous armed force of all. what turks ,saudis , yankees and ... are afraid of is the combination of indigenous irgc and a modernized army plus the support of volunteers army ( basij). no need to say both army and irgc have separate resources and ammunition supply lines .

ادعای وبسایت اسرائیلی دبکا درباره لیست خریدهای نظامی ایران از روسیه

جنگنده‌های پیشرفته سوخو -۳۰ و سوخو- ۳۵ ، هواپیماهای جاسوسی از نوع توپولوف- 214R ، زیر دریایی و انواع کشتی های جنگی من جمله ناوچه‌های موشک انداز، ایجاد خط تولید تانک تی- ۹۰ ، آخرین نمونه از نفربرهای زرهی و راکت اندازهای MRLS و توپخانه‌های سنگین

فن‌آوری پیشرفته موشکی بالستیک و خرید فلز ویژه‌ای که روسیه در موشک‌های نوین خود از آن بهره می‌ برد در این لیست ادعایی قرار دارد​

We Turks call it the museum army for a reason lol.

All you had to contribute by the topic in a civilized manner was this?

the joker army can finally retire the F-14s, the iranian armed forces look like an utter joke its so shocking. i'm glad for there own humility they've reached this deal, I bet whenever a US Navy personal looks over the gulf and see's an iranian vessel they think to themselves ''i remember grandpa manning the ship''.

A few thousands of these jokers have kicked your asses in Syria .

I mean isn't that funny that you were planning for Ottoman Empire but ended up with another Kurdistan on your borders while getting involved in a civil war inside Turkey ?

I mean isn't that funny that you were planning for Ottoman Empire but ended up with another Kurdistan on your borders while getting involved in a civil war inside Turkey ?
a proper Kurdistan with internationally recognized borders, encompassing parts of Syria and Turkey,maybe Iraq, would be a stabilizing and beneficial force for the entire region, no?
I'm willing to bet Assad would even agree to this and cede some territory , just to pay-back the Turk's if nothing else.

a proper Kurdistan with internationally recognized borders, encompassing parts of Syria and Turkey,maybe Iraq, would be a stabilizing and beneficial force for the entire region, no?
I'm willing to bet Assad would even agree to this and cede some territory , just to pay-back the Turk's if nothing else.
that land is not asad's to give away .

that land is not asad's to give away .

then whose is it ? don't tell me it's syrian people's cause that sounds like a joke

you are right , democracy for Kur dastan now !

من سلنا گومز بیل نمیرم ولی این آواتارت بدجوری احساسات منو جریحه دار میکنه @raptor22

انگار سلنا گومز صوفی شده داره معشوقشو فانتزی میکنه آه

A few thousands of these jokers have kicked your asses in Syria .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I really laughed genuinely.Ottoman empire in the 21st century unfortunately they are not the only one delusional here there are some nation also dreaming of reviving old empires.

then whose is it ? don't tell me it's syrian people's cause that sounds like a joke

من سلنا گومز بیل نمیرم ولی این آواتارت بدجوری احساسات منو جریحه دار میکنه @raptor22

انگار سلنا گومز صوفی شده داره معشوقشو فانتزی میکنه آه

As Plato and Immanuel Kant believed "beauty is/lies in the eye of the beholder" ...

unlike what you think , the last time i checked Syria was still a republic, maybe not a perfect one but still a republic.

If I had to place a bet, the Syrian people after what, 4 years of horrible conflict and 300K dead? would also agree to a Kurdish State or even Autonomous zone if it meant chasing out Daesh and an end to the killing.

I hope some agreement is reached soon.

Expand your navy to project power in the region and beyond(that's the future) and air defense. Don't waste on buying weapons for land forces. Age of prolonged conventional war is over.

Back
Top Bottom