What's new

Iran launching missiles towards ISIS positions

IRGC shoots 6 missiles to terrorists' positions in Syria

http://www.irna.ir/en/News/83050037

2675166_279.png
2675300_207.jpeg

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index...an-launches-missiles-toward-u-s-base-in-syria

"
Multiple sources confirm the US base was NOT hit, and was allegedly NOT the intended target.

HOWEVER, a whole slew of chatter is now taking place in the Pentagon as to whether or not this will be PORTRAYED as "an Iranian attack upon the United States Military" in Syria, thereby opening the door to war with Iran that some in the US seem to desperately want.

Sources in multiple positions to actually KNOW, are telling me "this is the mistake they have been waiting for Iran to make."

Right now . . . . this very minute . . . . is a VERY VERY DANGEROUS MOMENT FOR THE WORLD. If dishonest people inside the US government portray this as an Iranian missile launch against US forces, war will be next. Stay tuned.
"

US could use this attack as an "excuse"...we will see...

Nothing will happen. Iran has attacked terrorists. usa cannot defend terrorists. usa can only attack Iran supported militias in syria or iraq.

Last edited:
Second video shows crashed missile. Hit some, miss some I guess. Happens :big_boss:
(My appologies in advance for posting a Babak post; he is astutue nonetheless.)
Second video shows crashed missile. Hit some, miss some I guess. Happens :big_boss:
(My appologies in advance for posting a Babak post; he is astutue nonetheless.)
Didn't see anything in those links that point to Qiam.

بچه ها یک خبر خوب از پهپاد صاعقه با چهار بمب هدایت شونده استفاده شد که این بمب ها در داخل شکم این پهپاد مخفی شده بودند نمونه بمب افکن این پهپاد
in this operation iran used an stealth uav called thunderbolt with internal weapons bay.

C456BB60-78E1-4A61-A15D-40230DE62E3C_w1023_r1_s.jpg

1876566_850.jpg

628928_514.jpg

5520090095_2779ab75e2_b.jpg

main-qimg-6ee121d100e730c6f0e41bba4f36233b-c

Last edited:
Make sure if any threat threatens Iran Iran will dust them.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index...an-launches-missiles-toward-u-s-base-in-syria

"
Multiple sources confirm the US base was NOT hit, and was allegedly NOT the intended target.

HOWEVER, a whole slew of chatter is now taking place in the Pentagon as to whether or not this will be PORTRAYED as "an Iranian attack upon the United States Military" in Syria, thereby opening the door to war with Iran that some in the US seem to desperately want.

Sources in multiple positions to actually KNOW, are telling me "this is the mistake they have been waiting for Iran to make."

Right now . . . . this very minute . . . . is a VERY VERY DANGEROUS MOMENT FOR THE WORLD. If dishonest people inside the US government portray this as an Iranian missile launch against US forces, war will be next. Stay tuned.
"

US could use this attack as an "excuse"...we will see...

بچه ها یک خبر خوب از پهپاد صاعقه با چهار بمب هدایت شونده استفاده شد که این بمب ها در داخل شکم این پهپاد مخفی شده بودند نمونه بمب افکن این پهپاد
in this operation iran used an stealth uav called thunderbolt.

C456BB60-78E1-4A61-A15D-40230DE62E3C_w1023_r1_s.jpg

1876566_850.jpg

628928_514.jpg

5520090095_2779ab75e2_b.jpg

main-qimg-6ee121d100e730c6f0e41bba4f36233b-c
Iran needs an armed fleet of these for eastern borders.

in this operation iran used an stealth uav called thunderbolt with internal weapons bay.

7 Saeghe drones with 2 x Sadid PGMs in their weapon bay. Thats still 14 PGMs with 30m kill zone against soft targets. Probably with a cheap to operate prop engine and 1000km operation radius.
Plus they are likely stealthy enough to do the job without being intercepted by NATO forces in the region.

Shaheed-129 would probably have been detected and was thus not useful in a mission around that area. 7 S-129 would have delivered 28 instaed of 14 PGMs.

Lets see if post-strike footage i released today.

that is simorgh uav i thought they used saegheh.

this is simorgh

1893862_251.jpg

13941220_002801_252_%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%BA%20Iranian-RQ-170.jpg

Samoghred-kopie-1200x675.jpg

iran%2Brq-170%2Bshahed%2B171%2Ba.jpg

Its not Simorgh, those two Sadid are too large in scale. But maybe a Simorgh was used to guide the Saeghes and do the targeting and communication.

I totally agree with you but they have to be careful Pakistan can use this technology if the drone leaves the border of Iran and Pakistan .
They could just fly the drones no further than a 3 to 0.5 miles range within the Iranian airspace. They dont need to be flown over the border unless there is an agreement that fleeing attackers can be shot and killed.

Pakistan should welcome such a move, unless they are on the side of Iran's enemies and sending their illegal immigrants to Europe via Iran and Turkey. Then obviously they wouldnt want Iran to increase border monitoring and policing. But if that isnt the case, then there would be no rationale to have a problem with Iran flying armed drones as part of border control and security.

Afghanistan should also welcome such a policy if it ever became a reality. It will save lives and combat cross-border crime in the long run.

Europe would be one of the biggest beneficiaries of such a policy too. The EU could easily invest and partner Frontex with Iranian border police if they were smart and had any guts to take independent policy decisions.

Back
Top Bottom