What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

@500
May I ask you a question please? Can you live with a nuclear armed Iran? Yes or No? Please explain in details.

Last edited by a moderator:
@500
May I ask you a question please? Can you live with a nuclear armed Iran? Yes or No? Please explain in details.
I think absolutely Yes. Despite all rhetoric Iran did not send a single soldier to fight Israel directly in past 33 years.

I think that nuclear Iran is dangerous to countries with large Shia population: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Yemen, Kuwait, KSA... With nuclear weapon Iran will feel like local superpower and will much more intervene into their internal affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think absolutely Yes. Despite all rhetoric Iran did not send a single soldier to fight Israel directly in past 33 years.

I think that nuclear Iran is dangerous to countries with large Shia population: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Yemen, Kuwait, KSA... With nuclear weapon Iran will feel like local superpower and will much more intervene into their internal affairs.

Point taken. I doubt Iran is willing to put the nails in its coffin though, so yeah you're right. As for the GCC, Iran is meddling in Bahrain and Kuwait affairs already ,but we can handle them decisively.

Doubt it. Right now you have managed to contain the uprisings, but I wouldn't call that decisive handling. After Assad retakes Syria, the focus will again shift to Bahrain.

I believe so Vatani, let just wait and see.

is that so? sounds like your talking about yourself buddy not Iran. Israel has nukes and bullies other countries.

Handle? Iran had not been touched by Arabs, all of them have tried for eight years but they miserably failed so you guys can use all your empty threats on us.

That's not what I said. If they mullahs tried to play with us, we will break their necks.

That's not what I said. If they mullahs tried to play with us, we will break their necks.

Strong words, but cheast beating doesnt scare anyone here. lol

sleep1_196062358.gif

Strong words, but cheast beating doesnt scare anyone here. lol

sleep1_196062358.gif

Try us out. We shout your Aircrafts and throw the buddies of the pilots in water, and the mullahs didn't say a damn thing. Same with Hajjs in the 80s. Actions speak louder than words ;)

:lol:

Try us out. We shout your Aircrafts and throw the buddies of the pilots in water, and the mullahs didn't say a damn thing. Same with Hajjs in the 80s. Actions speak louder than words ;)

:lol:

So what, that was a chaotic time and country was in turmoil, while you also had protection of big daddy the US. WIthout the US you are like a little bug, but too pahetic to be stamped on.
What did SA do after Khobar towers bombings? Zilch

What did SA do when their political party in Lebanon got more and more weakened, whereas Hezbollah ascended to major party? Zilch

Now you Khaleejis accuse Iran of murdering arab civilians in Syria. What can Saudi do to us (directly)? Zilch

Without you daddy US, you'd be even bigger zilch :omghaha:

Exactly, actions speak louder than words. And in this day and age, all that is coming out of you is not actions but hot air/chest-beating :omghaha:

First of all, Zilch can't be used in comparison.

So what, that was a chaotic time and country was in turmoil, while you also had protection of big daddy the US. WIthout the US you are like a little bug, but too pahetic to be stamped on.
What did SA do after Khobar towers bombings? Zilch

What did SA do when their political party in Lebanon got more and more weakened, whereas Hezbollah ascended to major party? Zilch

Now you Khaleejis accuse Iran of murdering arab civilians in Syria. What can Saudi do to us (directly)? Zilch

Without you daddy US, you'd be even bigger zilch :omghaha:

Exactly, actions speak louder than words. And in this day and age, all that is coming out of you is not actions but hot air/chest-beating ::

LoL. Haven't you heard of what happened about the Khobar bombings? Across your boraders with Afghanistan? ;)

Haha so the Saudi-backed political party got weaker while Hezbollah got stronger? Interesting! Them mind telling me how did Saad became a president?

Speaking of Syria, I hate to burst your bubble but KSA did openly admit that we are arming the rebels while the mullahs

Another thing, it is no longer a secret that the Zoroastrian Republic is run by master-race fanatic Persian, Safavids Mullahs. Their actions are well-known and documented. I'm glad seeing you showing the true color of your face, but I hate again to burst your bubble boy, Iranians are being slaughtered in Syria, and guess what? There is nothing much you can do about it, your people are starving to death, while your stupid mullahs are bailing Assad out :omghaha: :rofl: :D :lol:

‫
‫
‫

Hopefully, you won't starve to death, oh wait a minute! You are in Denmark :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom