What's new

Iran Israel War Drums: News & Discussions.

Still F22 is better Platform which Humans Achieved a New Goal ..If that Beauty Comes to the Jewish hands they will Make them Awesome ..Better you Need to study More Topics in Military Forum

I don't Know Completely But Some Sources Their in Internet says Israel had F22 Raptors

Better you Need to look how the Jewish pilots Bombed inside Syria Deeply Covered By Pantsir S1 SAM

195 F-22s have been built, i doubt that US would give or even sell them to anyone, and Syrian bombings were probably easier to achieve than bombing Iran, as Syrian air-defences and radars are not as capable or actively used than the Iranian ones. And Syrian army is a bit outdated on some levels compared to Iran.

195 F-22s have been built, i doubt that US would give or even sell them to anyone, and Syrian bombings were probably easier to achieve than bombing Iran, as Syrian air-defences and radars are not as capable or actively used than the Iranian ones. And Syrian army is a bit outdated on some levels compared to Iran.

F-16s and F-15s are everything but old, and considering the Israeli EW capabilities, in case of military action Iranian radars would be jammed. If I were Iran I would focus on mobile AA systems like Pantsir.

Anyways, Israel is too small to conduct air strikes on Iranian landmass meanwhile Iran is technologically incapable to hit Israeli mainland. Unless US decides to strike Iran, there won't be a war.

Disagree Completely ..in tough conditions US didn't go Mad to give F22 to Israel F-22 Raptor Sale to Israel Supported by Clinton | Arms Control Association during the Iraqi Bombing done by the Jewish Fighters Iraqi assets are Heavily defended by AD's that's rate 2nd compared to MOSCOW's AD.

i don't know The Pantsir S1 systems are not be old or lack anything It's completely proven System..Iran have the same AD's like Syria a small matter is they are updated by Iran but i don't know how well Iranian Updated system rather than Russian one

The US does not care about Iran's nuclear program.Iran is a part of a 7 country 5 year plan.Here's General Wesley Clark.

Last edited by a moderator:
The US does not care about Iran's nuclear program.Iran is a part of a 7 country 5 year plan.Here's General Wesley Clark.

US faces how a Country act if had Nuke weapons . everyone seems yes the North Koreans

Now tell me did you want to allow Iran getting Nuke weapons

US faces how a Country act if had Nuke weapons . everyone seems yes the North Koreans

Now tell me did you want to allow Iran getting Nuke weapons

As long as the US does not attack DPRK it has no moral right to attack Iran.DPRK threatened to set us on fire.Iran never threatened to attack the US.So Iran's nuclear program is of no threat to the US.

As long as the US does not attack DPRK it has no moral right to attack Iran.DPRK threatened to set us on fire.Iran never threatened to attack the US.So Iran's nuclear program is of no threat to the US.

North Korean Threat to us in not a.matter If NK goes straight to war Against US that's a Suicidal attempt..and If we came back to the Iran They always say Destruction to Israel Death to Israel you can find more stuffs in this Section..So.how you can say Iranian nuke is not Threat to peace in Middle East

North Korean Threat to us in not a.matter If NK goes straight to war Against US that's a Suicidal attempt..and If we came back to the Iran They always say Destruction to Israel Death to Israel you can find more stuffs in this Section..So.how you can say Iranian nuke is not Threat to peace in Middle East

North Korea is a threat to us and our ally South Korea.South Korea is much more important than Israel.It is extremely potent.It has much better infrastructure and industries than Israel will have in the next 50 years.Besides Israel does not have any value to the American interest.Michael Scheuer made it very clear that Israel existence is not of any concern to the USA.North Korea can launch attacks on our West Coast.It can also destroy Seoul within a matter of hours.Iran will never nuke any country in the Middle East if they are not attacked.Even if they nuke Israel it is completely Israel responsibility to fight back.It is not America's war.If we go to war now we will surely impeach our President.American people are suffering enough for the stupid war in Iraq.

North Korea is a threat to us and our ally South Korea.South Korea is much more important than Israel.It is extremely potent.It has much better infrastructure and industries than Israel will have in the next 50 years.Besides Israel does not have any value to the American interest.Michael Scheuer made it very clear that Israel existence is not of any concern to the USA.North Korea can launch attacks on our West Coast.It can also destroy Seoul within a matter of hours.Iran will never nuke any country in the Middle East if they are not attacked.Even if they nuke Israel it is completely Israel responsibility to fight back.It is not America's war.If we go to war now we will surely impeach our President.American people are suffering enough for the stupid war in Iraq.

You make me Laugh in the Early Morning Thanks...Come to the Point

What does N.Korea Had thousands of Missiles or Tons of Fighters or Ships like Shark hi hi this Kim is giving Green Light to Make US Presence in Pacific Region more Stronger than Ever the US had 24 Frigates around their west coast to defend their Soil from N Korean Missiles These Frigates is Enough to destroy any Flying objects closing to US space I think You Know about Anti Satellite weapons and Airborne Lasers ...

South is US ally there is no words there who is First..Can I ask you What Source south Gives to US oil, Technology , Engineering or Economic Stronghold ..

Israel Had Nothing lol They are in second to export Military hardware to India That's Include Bunch of Future Technologies and Survival Hardwares ..and Checkout How many US Miliatry hardwares are getting Technology assist from Israel and US....South Need US To Counter North While Israel does in His own Hands..

In your Words Iran Doesn't Nuke any Country but If Nukes Israel...

It's shows completely they surely attacks Israel If gets Nuke

You make me Laugh in the Early Morning Thanks...Come to the Point

What does N.Korea Had thousands of Missiles or Tons of Fighters or Ships like Shark hi hi this Kim is giving Green Light to Make US Presence in Pacific Region more Stronger than Ever the US had 24 Frigates around their west coast to defend their Soil from N Korean Missiles These Frigates is Enough to destroy any Flying objects closing to US space I think You Know about Anti Satellite weapons and Airborne Lasers ...

South is US ally there is no words there who is First..Can I ask you What Source south Gives to US oil, Technology , Engineering or Economic Stronghold ..

Israel Had Nothing lol They are in second to export Military hardware to India That's Include Bunch of Future Technologies and Survival Hardwares ..and Checkout How many US Miliatry hardwares are getting Technology assist from Israel and US....South Need US To Counter North While Israel does in His own Hands..

In your Words Iran Doesn't Nuke any Country but If Nukes Israel...

It's shows completely they surely attacks Israel If gets Nuke

Israel offers absolutely nothing to the UNITED STATES.What it exports to India is not our concern.Israel cannot withstand Iran.If it could it would not seek assistance from the US.The South needs us to save themselves from the North Koreans.Their economy or military does not need monetary support from the US.Israel needed a cumulative total of around 123 billion dollars from the US by 2008.Bush later gave Olmert 30 billion dollars extra.Obama is also giving Israel 30 billion over 10 years.South Korea exported 36 billion dollars worth of goods and technologies to the United States in 2010.It takes a person with no understanding of international economics to ask what South Korea offers to the USA.Hyundai,Kia,LG,Samsung are South Korean brands.South Korea is the 7th largest exporter in the world.Israel is much below Iran in the 53rd position.Israel's entire weapons industry exported only 7 billion worldwide.Before you try to get into an argument with me try and get some facts and try to write in understandable English.If you can't do so please do not respond to my post with your nonsense rant!

Air superiority won't be effective against Iran.Not enough soldiers to take over.

Israel offers absolutely nothing to the UNITED STATES.What it exports to India is not our concern.Israel cannot withstand Iran.If it could it would not seek assistance from the US.The South needs us to save themselves from the North Koreans.Their economy or military does not need monetary support from the US.Israel needed a cumulative total of around 123 billion dollars from the US by 2008.Bush later gave Olmert 30 billion dollars extra.Obama is also giving Israel 30 billion over 10 years.South Korea exported 36 billion dollars worth of goods and technologies to the United States in 2010.It takes a person with no understanding of international economics to ask what South Korea offers to the USA.Hyundai,Kia,LG,Samsung are South Korean brands.South Korea is the 7th largest exporter in the world.Israel is much below Iran in the 53rd position.Israel's entire weapons industry exported only 7 billion worldwide.Before you try to get into an argument with me try and get some facts and try to write in understandable English.If you can't do so please do not respond to my post with your nonsense rant!

words and Arguments are not comfortable with you ..So let me wait some more Months when Iran closer to the Red Lines.. The History again Repeats itself

words and Arguments are not comfortable with you ..So let me wait some more Months when Iran closer to the Red Lines.. The History again Repeats itself

How do you argue with someone without stating facts?The FACT as I pointed out is that South Korea is a much more valuable ally to the United States than Israel.Because we have a lot to gain from South Korea than Israel!

How do you argue with someone without stating facts?The FACT as I pointed out is that South Korea is a much more valuable ally to the United States than Israel.Because we have a lot to gain from South Korea than Israel!

are you From Bangladesh or US

What do I do? where do I stand?

Iran and Israel both are my good frnd..
Persians and Jews both are part of my Nation.. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom