What's new

Iran Fears Growing Israel-Azerbaijan Cooperation The visit to Israel

Well how bout your wipe your eyes and watch the Turkish section. At least atatwolf is proud doing it under his own flag, unlike some f4gs who hops out everyday with a false flag.

I don't visit the Turkish section very often, I can only comment on what I'm aware of, it doesn't necessarily mean that you should have full knowledge of a specific topic in order to have a opinion about it, otherwise that would greatly limit our abilities to engage in a discussion because none of us is omniscience!

However I think it should be obvious that I'm not responsible for what other people write on this forum, I'm not trying to "look wise" either, especially not on this forum! :disagree: That would be a waste of time! I just think its good to interact with other members in a civilized manner. I'm also a fan of trolling but when its called for, and as long as it doesn't result in a flame war!

^^^^
Thanks for informing me of the trollings.
I'm extremely busy these days,so I barely get a chance to visit the forum.
There is no need to close the thread,but after any further trolling, comes an infraction.
naturally, trolls will go away.

@Era_923 welcome back bro..Your finals are over? and I assume you did well as you werent around for a while cuz of studying :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom