What's new

Iran Fears Growing Israel-Azerbaijan Cooperation The visit to Israel

I don't think this thread and article is racist. It is written by professionals. If you want to know attitude of Iranians go and look in Turkish section and what they post.

To be honest I haven't seen anyone trolling Turkey, only maybe in retaliation against you! :D

You think Iranians hate to see Turkey making progress, generally speaking that is wrong, no one is hating Turkey for that, as an Iranian I want my neighbours to be prosperous strong countries that could defend themselves, strong Iraq, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc... could help stabilize the region, it could start a competition in fields of science, technology, etc... among our countries that could benefit the whole region, we must embrace the spirit of cooperation. And we must not interfere in other countries affairs, we must not support terrorism or try to spread our radical ideologies (not necessary religious ideologies) to other countries.

It is not 13th century anymore! Middle-east has a great potential, all these infightings and spreading bullshit radicalism must stop, remember that middle-east has contributed a lot to the world in days of old, it is time for people to throw fascism, radicalism and other bullshits in the garbage hole of history!

I don't discriminate in fight against racism!

Like i said, perhaps you can try to make you'r own kin a little wise.
The fact is that atatwolf made this thread to retaliate against trolling from Iranians that startes two daya ago.

The fact is that atatwolf made this thread to retaliate against trolling from Iranians that startes two daya ago.

My posts are usually not targeted to a specific race, therefore it could be applicable to anyone who meet the intended criterion.

You certainly seem to be very upset about what I have written earlier! I don't have any kin on this forum, but I would advise anyone against racism regardless of their nationality or their relation to me.

kin
/kin/
Noun
One's family and relations.
Adjective
Related.
Synonyms
noun. kindred - family - kinsfolk - relative - relatives
adjective. kindred - related - allied - cognate

Additionally. atawolf been quite active on the Iranian section, you could browse the forum and find his provocative threads (most of them were locked by the mods).

kin
/kin/
Noun
Adjective
Related.
Synonyms

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...cooperation-visit-israel-2.html#ixzz2Tw2qUmkL
I think Iranians want to play smartass

No need to brig reason cos whatever you post is BS .

why? That is not a good reason.

I don't discriminate in fight against racism!

As I said, look how Iranians act, Olcayto already explained it well, additionally I posted only an article by profs, I didn't write this article myself..

I think Iranians want to play smartass

why? That is not a good reason.

But I think its more likely that your blind nationalism dulled your sensibility so much that you're a incapable of differentiating a constructive argument from sarcasm!

My posts are usually not targeted to a specific race, therefore it could be applicable to anyone who meet the intended criterion.

You certainly seem to be very upset about what I have written earlier! I don't have any kin on this forum, but I would advise anyone against racism regardless of their nationality or their relation to me.

kin
/kin/
Noun
Adjective
Related.
Synonyms

Additionally. atawolf been quite active on the Iranian section, you could browse the forum and find his provocative threads (most of them were locked by the mods).

Well how bout your wipe your eyes and watch the Turkish section. At least atatwolf is proud doing it under his own flag, unlike some f4gs who hops out everyday with a false flag.

But I think its more likely that your blind nationalism dulled your sensibility so much that you're a incapable of differentiating a constructive argument from sarcasm!

which argument is not constructive? again, it is not my argument, professionalist have written this article

turkish members trolling in Iranian section every day ... is it a good reason ? :coffee:

turkish members trolling in Iranian section every day ... is it a good reason ? :coffee:

Well If both sides are trolling, then stop being a freaking moral knight and wanting to look "wise".

Any Nation from islamic country work with Israhell is a Traitor and should be punish and destroyed. and Curse on them of Allah and his beloved Rasool S.A.W.The Almighty is going to make them example from this SOB who side with DAJJAL .

wo wo ... calm down kido !!! :coffee:

Actually i'm quite calm my friend.
That still doesn't change the fact that you are full of hypocrisy. But then again who am i talking to.
You'r living in your own fantasy land, which has such a thick wall no one can come and wake you up :)
It's useless to teach you something, you're useless to even putting effort in it. you'r not even worth replying, have fun in your fantasy land, bye bye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom