What's new

Iran Equips IRGC with Large Numbers of 'Qiam 1' Ballistic Missiles

You're talking like there is not way to counter those defences.

so what you're saying is don't make the missiles but make the bomb? how are we gonna deliver it? with slingshot?
lol... that guy doesnt even understand that if Iran tries build 1 bomb the enemies will have 20.000 in return. We have a our own secret weapon which only the Iranians know -gheyrat-

I dont think these missiles have any use against Patriot let alone comprehensive missile defence system.

YO are wasting ur money. Rather build the BOMB.
Nukes are unconventional weapons and can not be used in a warfare due to killing of innocent civilians. Currently we have enough missiles to hit any place in our region and to some extent beyond our region

lol... that guy doesnt even understand that if Iran tries build 1 bomb the enemies will have 20.000 in return. We have a our own secret weapon which only the Iranians know -gheyrat-

this that Iran is doing right now is the best way.
they are investing heavily in cyber defence and it is paying off.
remebber the RQ-170, they down it and usa started begging is for it back.

I still believe we need to have the capability ready if we ever need it. making nuked aint hard but we if we make it we must make sure no one knows we have it.

why dont you give to IRGC Shahab-4 instead of Qiam1 ?
is Qiam1 has only 700 km range?
because officially there is no Shahab 4 , also every missile has it's own use . compared to Qiam, Shahab 3b and sejjil are far more expensive so are not suitable for target in short distance . after all it's better to hit enemy with 5-6 missile rather than 1 missile

Qiam 1 is simply going to replace the scud missiles.
Vector Thrust Stabilization instead of Aerodynamic Stabilization is a step forward.

Also read here to get more info about Iranian missiles, this is done by the Israeli missile expert rubin.

www.jcpa.org/text/iran-presentation-2009.ppt
officially we ran out of scuds before the end of war with Iraq and these missiles are substitute for Shahab-2 and Shahab-1
and Fateh-110 is the substitute for Zelzal missiles.

this that Iran is doing right now is the best way.
they are investing heavily in cyber defence and it is paying off.
remebber the RQ-170, they down it and usa started begging is for it back.

That is what feeding you from your govt??? LOL

I still believe we need to have the capability ready if we ever need it. making nuked aint hard but we if we make it we must make sure no one knows we have it.

Nuke is the only way which could give you some sort of parity. But as long as you feel that you will have to hide it, yo are no match to Israel, let alone USA.

You're talking like there is not way to counter those defences.

What is the counter? It will go back to space as soon as it face a interceptor or throw some flares???
Didnt yo see, how Tel - Aviv resident enjoyed the fireworks of Saddam's Scud in the the sky? Or yo did not born back in 1991?

so what you're saying is don't make the missiles but make the bomb? how are we gonna deliver it? with slingshot?

Yes if yo want to counter USA or Israel, yo need BOMB and a real one. Infact yo dont need a delivery system, you just need the bomb, that will scare the Americans away. Believe me.

First of all I was born in 1993, second my government if feeding me? I live in the UK if you actually use your eyes you will see it from my flags.

as for how to counter missile shield there are many ways, here is a few ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Patriots are effective only against slower, more primitive SRBM like early Scuds. Patriots are much less effective against modernized, solid-fueled SRBM because they travel faster. An MRBM like Seljij 2 would be very difficult for Patriot to intercept, especially if countermeasures like decoys are used.

^ Patriots are effective only against slower, more primitive SRBM like early Scuds. Patriots are much less effective against modernized, solid-fueled SRBM because they travel faster. An MRBM like Seljij 2 would be very difficult for Patriot to intercept, especially if countermeasures like decoys are used.

sejill will be used to knock out their defences and then the shahab will rain on them.

Back
Top Bottom