What's new

Iran Equips IRGC with Large Numbers of 'Qiam 1' Ballistic Missiles

This nose is simply from North Korean version of Scud:

No-Dong_medium_range_ballistic_missile_North_Korea_Korean_army.jpg

then you believe any airplane is a copy of another airplane from some year ago and since WW1 all tanks are a copy of each other and it\s also the case for all machine guns .
by the way a scud has no reentry vessel and all the missile fall on the enemy head but Qiam 1 separate its reentry vessel from the missile body .

this will tell you why reentry vessel is more important than the missile itself
No-Dong-A, Shahab-3 Technical Data

Instead of talking crap, prove to us why what he is saying is false.

That is something mr. indian bob cannot do, people like him think that just by finding imaginary faults with others they look better in comparison.

^^^^^
Look fool I am not here to prove anything. I visit this forum just to gain some knowledge about other countries and their defences.

why dont you give to IRGC Shahab-4 instead of Qiam1 ?
is Qiam1 has only 700 km range?

What you need to understand is that if we develope an ICBM the west will say hey look that is proof Iran is making nukes.
no country in the right mind will use non nuclear war head on a ICBM, because you would need too many of them to inflict damage which would be very expensive. also we don't need shahab 3 right, as all the targets are in our range.

as for the range of qiam 1, they said it's 700 but I think it is more. maybe 1100km?

Dont worry, they will soon slam into telaviv,ashdod,haifa,ashkelon and ofcourse dimona if you try something stupid.

Funny you talk about teenage girls, the Israeli airforce is even afraid of 5 year old little palestinian girls

I dont think these missiles have any use against Patriot let alone comprehensive missile defence system.

YO are wasting ur money. Rather build the BOMB.

I dont think these missiles have any use against Patriot let alone comprehensive missile defence system.

YO are wasting ur money. Rather build the BOMB.

You're talking like there is not way to counter those defences.

so what you're saying is don't make the missiles but make the bomb? how are we gonna deliver it? with slingshot?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom