What's new

Iran desires a role in CPEC: Iranian Ambassador

half of Pakistan hates Shia more then India,

Ok that's one strong statement & HATE is a very strong word. I am sorry but it shouldn't have been used. You are TTA so better be careful while choosing your words. Thanks!

And No Pakistanis don't hate Shias. Yes some Sunnis are more loyal to KSA and on the other hand some Shias show more loyalties to Iran. And this ire majority of Pakistanis. It's not they just detest Shias for that, but Sunnis as well.
I am Sunni and it nettles me to see Shias supporting Iran over Pakistan and Sunnis supporting KSA over Pakistan. But that doesn't mean I hate Shias. And this is the opnion of majority of Pakistanis, with my observation. I have many good Shia friends. Despite the fact, we have different opinions on many matters. Mainly, political differences and it never happen to make us hate each other.

Regards!

You are TTA
PDF Admin., are not perfect. They do make mistakes.

Ok that's one strong statement
It was designed and intended to be.

I am sorry
No need to be apologetic, your merely exercising your freedom of expression.

And No Pakistanis don't hate Shias
Some do. Very vehemently. They kill. Over 1,000 Shia Hazara dead in Quetta. At one point it was safer to be a US Marine on combat duty in Baghdad then be a Shia doctor in Karachi. That there are external factors does not for a second detract from the ugly reality that Shia mosques are regularly targeted by suicide bombers. Pakistan has become a sectarian battle field. There is little to be gained to sugar coat or hide this fact.

I don't hate Shias either. In fact I don't care toss what a person's faith is. However the reality in Pakistan is many people are full of sectarian hate and are prepared to kill for that. Why not ask the Iranian members here how much stick they get?

And all hate is political despite it being articulated on differant platforms.

Some do. Very vehemently. They kill. Over 1,000 Shia Hazara dead in Quetta. At one point it was safer to be a US Marine on combat duty in Baghdad then be a Shia doctor in Karachi. That there are external factors does not for a second detract from the ugly reality that Shia mosques are regularly targeted by suicide bombers. Pakistan has become a sectarian battle field. There is little to be gained to sugar coat or hide this fact.

I don't hate Shias either. In fact I don't care toss what a person's faith is. However the reality in Pakistan is many people are full of sectarian hate and are prepared to kill for that. Why not ask the Iranian members here how much stick they get?

And all hate is political despite it being articulated on differant platforms.
Agreed,if there was no sectarian hate in Pakistan,you would have been a G20 country by now.

PDF Admin., are not perfect. They do make mistakes.

Never said you guys are perfect. I said just be careful. No hard feelings, sir. :)

Half to some. ;)
Good.

They kill. Over 1,000 Shia Hazara dead in Quetta.

Who? Citizens of Pakistan? An average citizen? NO. If Shias are targeted so were Sunnis. Those innocent 145 of APS were not all Shias. :)
Just don't generalize, it doesn't work sometimes.

Pakistan has become a sectarian battle field.

Again it's being sponsored. And sectarianism is seen in Iran and KSA and any part of the world. And in any faith. Catholics have many issues and don't like Protestants and vice versa.

However the reality in Pakistan is many people are full of sectarian hate and are prepared to kill for that

Again you said half of Pakistanis hate Shias. Sunnis................. many Sunnis like Shias over many deobands.
Not just one particular sect is being targeted in Pakistan, sir.
And yes such incidents are seen in Pakistan and I totally condemn it. But how you are painting the picture here, means every Pakistani comes out with knif in hand to kill someone with different sect.
Kind of exaggerating here.

no sectarian hate
Despite the window dressing the truth is harsh. I may sometimes for dramatic effect use blunt words but the genesis of what I say still carries currency.

(i) Who are you? Turk. Who are you? Turk from Istanbul.
(ii) Who are you? Muslim. Who are you? Sunni? Who are you?

You already know who carries forward on track (ii) and what the inevitable conclusion of that is. This is even obvious on PDF.

one particular sect
True but some get selected more than others. This discussion is now going to just go in circles. Everybody knows the facts. Thus I eject. It is irrelavant as to the factors. Fact is sectarianism is rampant in Pakistan. Just look at the Hazara's being killed every day. They are not being killed because of their ethnic group but because they are visible Shias.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hazara_people_in_Quetta

Agreed,if there was no sectarian hate in Pakistan,you would have been a G20 country by now.
There are few extreme violent people in every sect who preach hatred and violence against different sects but they should not be considered as representative of all Sunni or all shia people. Shia people insult and abuse companions and wives of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) whom Sunni give huge respect so thats where conflicts begin but i think no one should have any right to kill anyone. Pakistani Government is trying to have checks on those madrissa and mullahs who are preaching hatred and extremism in the name of Jihad

There are few extreme violent people in every sect who preach hatred and violence against different sects but they should not be considered as representative of all Sunni or all shia people. Shia people insult and abuse companions and wives of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) whom Sunni give huge respect so thats where conflicts begin but i think no one should have any right to kill anyone. Pakistani Government is trying to have checks on those madrissa and mullahs who are preaching hatred and extremism in the name of Jihad
As long as you(Pakistani people) answer the question,''Who are you ?'' with ''i am Shia/sunni/Ahmedi//Ismaili etc instead of,''I am Pakistani'',there is no chance in hell you will prosper or have a future.
The world knows you are Muslim,why the need to name your sect first?
You say there are ''a few'',there are more then a few,it will take decades to change this unless it is ''forced'' by the government.
Pakistanis should try to get over this sectarianism,take a look at the ME and see what sectarianism caused.
So many innocent people die for nothing,literally,nothing.

And Turks? You guy's real? Those East Asian's have threads opened on alluding to their superiority in intelligence. Looking at this thread maybe they have a bloody point.
What do you mean?

As long as you(Pakistani people) answer the question,''Who are you ?'' with ''i am Shia/sunni/Ahmedi//Ismaili etc instead of,''I am Pakistani'',there is no chance in hell you will prosper or have a future.
The world knows you are Muslim,why the need to name your sect first?
You say there are ''a few'',there are more then a few,it will take decades to change this unless it is ''forced'' by the government.
Pakistanis should try to get over this sectarianism,take a look at the ME and see what sectarianism caused.
So many innocent people die for nothing,literally,nothing.
Every individual have multiple identities and they all make us who we are as individuals so country, religion, ethnicity, languages, culture etc they are all separate form of identities which define us. People highlight the violence of shia but if you visit Pakistan during muhrram you will see how shia block roads and do aggressive matam on road even when there are security threats but they dont listen to any of these threats and such religious freedom they dont even get it in west to do whatever they like and to block roads whenever they wish for religious rituals. I think government has banned many extremist organisation of boht sunni and shia that were preaching violence. Saudia Arabia is responsible for funding wahbism and Iran is responsible for funding shai extremist element boht in Pakistan and afghanistan

Every individual have multiple identities and they all make us who we are as individuals so country, religion, ethnicity, languages, culture etc they are all separate form of identities which define us. People highlight the violence of shia but if you visit Pakistan during muhrram you will see how shia block roads and do aggressive matam on road even when there are security threats but they dont listen to any of these threats and such religious freedom they dont even get it in west to do whatever they like and to block roads whenever they wish for religious rituals. I think government has banned many extremist organisation of boht sunni and shia that were preaching violence. Saudia Arabia is responsible for funding wahbism and Iran is responsible for funding shai extremist element both in Pakistan and afghanistan
They are not responsible,only you are responsible for letting them influence you.?
How can an outsider come to my country and try to influence my people's thoughts if i dont give him the freedom to do so?

Can somebody tell me how exactly is Iran going to join CPEC when half of Pakistan hates Shia more then India, another portion would love to see Pak gave a Iran a good thrashing - on the border?

And Turks? You guy's real? Those East Asian's have threads opened on alluding to their superiority in intelligence. Looking at this thread maybe they have a bloody point.
Would you care to share your source of such an "enlightened information"? I mean is there any survey report? Some census? Some official statistics?

The tea your drinking above, is it bitter or is it sweet? :)
If you knew him long enough on pdf...you would know when does he drink the tea and what does it taste?...I can bet it is not sweet as doctors have proscribed him from using sugar :)

Perfect timing for Iran now after latest debacle in Afghanistan. No wonder why Iran agreed to the specific role in CPEC knowing that Pakistan will need Iran more than ever. Very cunning Iran. Afghanistan goeth, Iran cometh. :D

They are not responsible,only you are responsible for letting them influence you.?
How can an outsider come to my country and try to influence my people's thoughts if i dont give him the freedom to do so?
You see there are madrissa(religious institution) in every single corner of Pakistan where mostly children from poor family get free shelter, food , clothing and religious education. They are not properly regulated and monitored. Source of funding is mostly local donations and funding which they get from overseas mostly from middle east. Iran and saudia Arabia provide generous funding to build and to run madrissa in order to propagate their own version of Islam and ideology. Some of these madrissa preach hatred against each others and brainwash some young mind to such extreme that they dont hesitate to take the lives of those who perceive religious scripture differently . Government just recently started to monitor the source of funding and some extremist interpretation of jihad being taught in some of these madrissa but again plenty need to done in order to have complete control and checks and balance on these madriisa which fuel to sectarian violence

Government just recently started to monitor the source of funding and some extremist interpretation of jihad being taught in some of these madrissa but again plenty need to done in order to have complete control and checks and balance on these madriisa which fuel to sectarian violence
:tup::tup::tup:

Can somebody tell me how exactly is Iran going to join CPEC when half of Pakistan hates Shia more then India, another portion would love to see Pak gave a Iran a good thrashing - on the border?

You have stats from credible polling backing there assertion over 50% Pakistanis hate Shia? Remember you have back these stats quantifying "HATE"... a very powerful word.

Back
Top Bottom