What's new

Iran Defence Industry Day 2016

Obviously Iranain upgraded T-72 so they made this

3.jpg

to that the changes are in the turret only obviously when there's still no specs available yet

img_20160821_004559-jpg.327563

J85 variant. But seems to have major changes such as the 4 first compressor stages are variable guide vanes. I'm not yet completely sure but the combustion chamber seems to have been upgraded to ring type.

Quite big changes if I'm right.
still turbojet these engines belong to the 60,s of the last century.

still turbojet these engines belong to the 60,s of the last century.
Apolo that landed on moon is also from that era... durable, reliable jet engines of airplane scale is one of the toughest tech break throughs that need huge amount of money, brain and time to get fruits...

Owj or the Iranian airplane turbojet operates in 50000 feet and is enough to use on a 10 tons bird... They said it is not only a turbojet... It has some new systems and is not in one class as early models... The most important thing is that only a handfull of nations can build such super high tech systems alone... Even more important is that this is just a platform for future models... Iran needs capable fighter jets soon... No one sells these to Iran this is why I,m sure Iran will mass produce its own modern fighters sooner than anybody would guess..

1810723_407.jpg

And this is the start as minister said.. They said next phase will be a heavy fighter jet engine...

btw, whatever Iran achieves from future sciences be it... medical, bio, stem cells, nano, composites, military hardware it not only belongs to Iranian nation but also to resistance axis of vigilant nations...

Last edited:
I really like Owj jet engine , now we have something that can be improved and become better ....

From 8 years ago , we always was hearing that our beloved country ( Iran ) was able to reverse engineering j85 net engine and was going to improve it .... Now that we are seeing the rumers were true .... According of old timers , the dry trust of thid jet engine should be something between 15-18 kilio Newton ....

Probably in next phase we will design and produce turbofan version of this jet engine with dry trust of 18-20 Kilo Newton ....

Back
Top Bottom