What's new

Iran Defence Industry Day 2016

We made the first J-85 engines in early 90s !

As you said :

First Iranian made J-85 survived 10 seconds in low thrust !

Other prototypes didn't go more than 40 hours !

Our investment in metallurgy end in success 3 years ago !

The engine worked reliable & stable after 15 years !

Now we know how it works ...
he tried to point to 2 factors:
1-Overall pressure ratio the higher it is the more efficient the engine.
the m-53 is only 9.8

2- the FADIC system he try to point that yours either doesn't have or it's unreliable he is right to some extent comparing the experience of both countries.
but your achievement still outstanding you just joined the nations that manufacture jet engines.

Bavar 373 and Owj turbojet engine.

The same old Fotros, Soheil has posted it but I believe for some reason Ministry of Defense links doesn't show up out side of Iran(or when you use proxy).

Here it is
View attachment 327902
Thx ... I didn't see its photos that's why I wondered .... and as I remember I saw Fotros was shown flying before in a clip :

1.jpg

From 8 years ago , we always was hearing that our beloved country ( Iran ) was able to reverse engineering j85 net engine and was going to improve it .... Now that we are seeing the rumers were true .... According of old timers , the dry trust of thid jet engine should be something between 15-18 kilio Newton ....

Probably in next phase we will design and produce turbofan version of this jet engine with dry trust of 18-20 Kilo Newton ....
It was not easy. The most difficult task in this topic is to get the heavy industrial basis as: Heavy metallurgy complex, Tools machinery complex, high skills engineers, technicians that are not the easiest tasks. It asks universities, schools, and scientific areas. And obviously money. Once this industrial basis is, here it is not all, U need raw materials to transform them. All source of raw materials were/are in closely US and Israeli controls. The raw materials could be located in Brasil, Cameroon, even in arab countries, but it is the israelis and US that control the trade, the streams. Do not forget that Iran was in unfair sanctions. The US-Israeli's arbitrary prevailed. Now the west is weaker than before, and their "sanctions" lead nowhere, because China, and Russia decided to fed up with. Hence Iran could import tool machineries from Asia, and Raw materials from everywhere. And even, -I have no clues, if you are aware tell us please-, Iran could produce its own CNC 5 axis machines, CNC metrologies tools machineries.
Furthermore the next revolution will be Print 3D that dramatacally shorten the possibilities of Iran to narrow the gap with the rest of the world. The Print 3D is a revolution itself, and iranians are particularly ahead in this strategic area.
In the next future Iran will be able to build far more sophisticated jet engines comparable to AL-31 FN, because iranians will get the money and the tool machineries, as they already have the know how.

First picture of VA-111 Shkval's launcher

CqXaljBXgAEefra.jpg

Iranian copy/purchased version of AK-630 naval close-in defense system

CqXa1aMWcAAE41N.jpg

Fateh Submarine in sea trials.

CqXaQEhWcAAaROG.jpg

CqXaSq8WIAAFn1q.jpg
CqXaT6SWgAACOD7.jpg

First picture of VA-111 Shkval's launcher

CqXaljBXgAEefra.jpg

Iranian copy/purchased version of AK-630 naval close-in defense system

CqXa1aMWcAAE41N.jpg

Fateh Submarine in sea trials.

CqXaQEhWcAAaROG.jpg

CqXaSq8WIAAFn1q.jpg
CqXaT6SWgAACOD7.jpg

I`m glad to see irans navy is finally getting a CIWS as its navies larger vessels have badly needed this sort of system for many years now and its omission was baffling to me and it always seemed bizzare that iran just didnt produce an indigenous system like this years earlier as it was well within irans technological capabilities to do so,personally I`m hoping that this is a reverse/reengineered copy perhaps with the original supplied by the dprk,if not and iran actually purchased this system from russia then it seems crazy to me that iran is actually procuring simple systems like this that are well within irans abilities to design and produce itself while turning down advanced equipment like the t90ms in favor of home grown systems that likely wont be as good.

Last edited:
I`m glad to see irans navy is finally getting a CIWS as its navies larger vessels have badly needed this sort of system for many years now and its omission was baffling to me and it always seemed bizzare that iran just didnt produce an indigenous system like this years earlier as it was well within irans technological capabilities to do so,personally I`m hoping that this is a reverse/reengineered copy perhaps with the original supplied by the dprk,if not and iran actually purchased this system from russia then it seems crazy to me that iran is actually procuring simple systems like this that are well within irans abilities to design and produce itself while turning down advanced equipment like the t90ms in favor of home grown systems that likely wont be as good.

:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom