What's new

Iran Considers JF-17 Thunder Purchase from #Pakistan

You have fcuked a beautiful verse of Ghalib, this is a sin

There is no reason not to sell to them either. It will bring both countries closer, we will earn foreign exchange, it will keep the assembly lines busy generating jobs, Iran will be a permanent source of income in shape of spare parts and weapons. They can buy weapons from anyone including India if they want to, why not sell your stuff? Remember you aren't just selling planes, you are buying influence and clout also in return
Hoi mudat k ghalib Mar Gaya, ))) I wanted to make a point and I think I did it,,
IMG_20181130_004426.png

Last edited:
u have only answered 2 points out of 4. These 2 below are still missing.........

Will they stop recruiting Shia for their adventures in Iraq and Syria, answer; no.
Will they stop giving support to criminals and gangsters like Uzair Baloch, answer; no...

I dont give a damn abt iraq or Syria or Iran BTW....so focus on what i specifically asked. WHAT IS OUR GAIN? REALISTICALLY AND CRUDELY.

he is atheist himself:lol:
Our gain is money, our gain is influence and clout, our gain is jobs, our gain is denying entry to Indian Tejas into Iranian market, can't you understand simple things?

Hoi mudat k ghalib Mar Gaya, ))) I wanted to make a point and I think I did it,,View attachment 523118
We are drifting off the topic but I would be damned if I didn't say that Urdu would not be same without ghaib, playing monkey with ghalib s verses should carry a death sentence

It is taught at madarsa.

The wahhabi's believe Pakistan is run by shia loyal to Iran.
The shia believe Pakistan is run by wahhabi loyal to KSA.
The Barelvi believe Pakistan is run by Qaidiyani loyal to the UK.
The deobandi believe Pakistan is run by Jews loyal to America/Israel.
The atheists think Pakistan is run by Mullahs loyal to ISIS.

I could go on.

My question was in reference to :"Don't ever doubt that Iran have any less details on Pakistan's defense setup than the CoAS himself."

Either provide the evidence to back up your assertion or accept you are expressing a personal feeling or shut the f*ck up. Some people might say your deodorant is so bad you smell like an Indian, it's only an opinion.

My question was in reference to :"Don't ever doubt that Iran have any less details on Pakistan's defense setup than the CoAS himself."

Either provide the evidence to back up your assertion or accept you are expressing a personal feeling or shut the f*ck up. Some people might say your deodorant is so bad you smell like an Indian, it's only an opinion.

o_O :what: Bhai ajeeb log ho.

This is the last time I tell anyone a joke. :woot:

Hi brothers
Each news about Iranian interest for jf17 is from defense blog and is completely bullshit
Don't make any shit from shit
Why? You think the koswar or F-5E freedom fighter is better than JF-17?

1. Kowsar is for close air support and JF-17 is a multirole fighter, different classes
2. Kowsar has a production line and each part of it has completely been built by ourselfs
3. In the case of single engine chinese fighter, there is two options: j10 and jf17
Except the range parameter, j10 is superior
IRIAF sent his pilots to china 4 years ago, they evaluated j-10 and flew with it and finally refused it
4. We have our own programs for single engine multirole fighters and for that sake, rd33 has been reversed engineered. The production line of it will launch in next two years

I'm sure that the JF-17 is a fine aircraft but for Iran a domesticated F-5 is much more valuable than any aircraft that we have to depend on a foreign nation to keep it in the air! This is a simple lesson that we had to learn the heard way in the darkest days of our contemporary history!

Back
Top Bottom