What's new

‘Iran and Egypt going to offset Saudi and US in Mid-East’

Attack on Makkah? You mean the one where your security forces closed off and brutally murdered 100s of unarmed Iranian pilgrims? As far as the Houtis go, there's no clear evidence of if or how much and what type of support Iran has ever given to these poor souls. But what's certain is that your military invaded their country and in return got their a$$ whooped by them, declared victory and left them alone.

attack on makkah documented on youtube.. as for houthi any proof of invading their country... yemen has announced a statement stating Iran interference in her internal affairs not to mention the iranian spy cell was captured in yemen.

Omar was killed by an enslaved Iranian soldier. He did his duty. As our soldier had to do again not so long ago. Therefore, he is a hero as far as I'm concerned as he paid the ultimate price for the defence of his country. May god bless his soul. You don't like to be offended? Don't invade other countries...
Omar was killed while praying inside a mosque. Only cowards would do such things. Anyway, you are free to like or not to like someone but don't expect any Muslim to be happy with you being excited about the killing of any Sahaba.

I really don't care bro. I'm sorry. If if wasn't for the like of him we too would be speaking Arabic today. He was a soldier. He had sworn an oath. And he carried on his duty. As for Omar being in a mosque or in deep meditation, I'm not sure. I don't tend to rely on Hadith or such. As a matter of their function they propagate for Muslims and the Arabs and vilify the others. All I know is he carried out his duty.

attack on makkah documented on youtube.. as for houthi any proof of invading their country... yemen has announced a statement stating Iran interference in her internal affairs not to mention the iranian spy cell was captured in yemen.

I sure like to see how a few cloth wearing, half naked Iranian pilgrims staged an attack on Makkah.

well, it could be the other way around. Iran has created many conflicts preventing any geo-poltical cooperation with its neighbors. starting from attack on Makkah by some Iranian thugs sent by the supreme leader ending by feeding houthi attack on saudi arabia. let other arab countries aside.

Dont you wanna put an end to this pile of crap ? such a blubber-mouth people are ...
vahidrk.gif

Egypt wants nothing to do with terrorists loving saudis and other gulf arabs.
they want the path of progress and self sufficiency, and Iran can help them in that.
America will do it's best to keep Egypt dependant on it for everything.

Egypt's economy will collapse if American Aid Stopped.

So if Egypt wants to be in an economic depression but no longer be dependent on American Aid, I guess thats up to the Egyptians to decide.

So if Egypt wants to be in an economic depression but no longer be dependent on American Aid, I guess thats up to the Egyptians to decide.
that's a joke right? Tell me you're joking. you're telling me Egypt's economy is on life support with the couple of billion dollars that go to Egypt with the condition that it be spent on american arms?

Dont you wanna put an end to this pile of crap ? such a blubber-mouth people are ...
vahidrk.gif
A bunch of half naked hairy middle aged rishoo pilgrim Iranians attacked their mekah lmao

what a bunch of pussies these people are

Mercenary;3347999]Egypt's economy will collapse if American Aid Stopped.

As far as Egypts Economy is concerned God willing They can build it But as long as They stay dependent on American Aid They Have no future.and I am sure Egyptian will chose to build an Economy then to Beg and stay a slave.

So if Egypt wants to be in an economic depression but no longer be dependent on American Aid, I guess that's up to the Egyptians to decide.

American Economy Has collapse but will disintegrate If GCC Money is pulled out of it and If GCC Nations stop taking payments in USA Dollar get the point.

what makes it different from other countries. Egypt has relation with Israel, does that mean we should cut relation with egypt? Iran also has relations with many countries enjoying strong ties with israel..........

LMAO :lol: Iran and Israel are enemies, you guys suck Israel's -----.
you are doing your best to spread your wahabi Israeli loving agendas to Egypt :disagree:

So egypt without 1.5 billion dollars of aid from America will collapse?:disagree:

The article is well worth reading, but it bifurcates from reality when it puts SA as the loser, the real loser as it is stated in the end of the article is obviously USrael.

I have also noticed this uncalled for competition between Saudi guys(real of fake, most probably the latter) and Iranians on many threads, by easily responding to provocations and derailing the threads, it looks more like a competition of who is the stupidest of the two.
I have also noticed that Iranian won't provoke unless they are directly provoked, but some other guys pretending to be Arabs or Muslims are making it their official Job to derail threads and troll, they must be getting some form of pleasure from it, but it is a fake pleasure like drugs, when they face reality, they want some mean to escape it.

So, I call on mods for correcting this path... in much too many threads.

^^^speaking of drugs...where do you get yours?

Azerbaijan hosts Israeli base, correct? Which is why Iran have little conflicts with Azerbaijan being on the western side, and especially allies with Israel .

no it doesnt it was fake news stop chating BS , on one hand someone talking of iran supporting muslims on one hand iran against muslim azerbaycan and support christian armenia , and genocide attemp and massacre against AzeriTurks.

no it doesnt it was fake news stop chating BS , on one hand someone talking of iran supporting muslims on one hand iran against muslim azerbaycan and support christian armenia , and genocide attemp and massacre against AzeriTurks.

Yes, we dont foget it.

Like second gulf war iran helped ameriqan force to occupied iraq. And afganistan they helped american forces too.

Last 4 years they are acting like they wil go in war against Kuffaar but they wont. I think the problems with ameria and zionist is because they want to have nuclear power. Beside this isseu they are brothers.

They wil use nuclear bomb against muslims sunnies.

you're saying Azerbaijan is not an ally of Israel and doesn't hosts Israeli bases? and the rest of stuff you said i couldn't understand, what do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom