What's new

‘Iran and Egypt going to offset Saudi and US in Mid-East’

Are you actually trying to make them hate Sahaba ??? What is your problem with Iran anyway ? Saudi Arabia and Iran had good ties before the Iranian revolution anyway because they both were US allies. You are creating an enemy out of nothing just to make the US happy.

who said they love Sahab in the first place... if they do if they don't doesn't concern me as long as they don't insult them.....

How would you like it if Muslim countries decided to cut ties with Saudi Arabia and stops sending people to perform Haj until Saudi Arabia changes its governing system and replace the ruling family, and respect human and women rights ? Replacing a regime is something that comes from inside. It is something that the people should ask for, not other countries, or it would never be actual change that would last!! Relations between Middle Eastern countries, and Muslim countries specifically should not change no matter what regime is governing. It should be based on the interest of people, and the regimes. All Middle Eastern countries should work together, period!!!

exactly thats why Iran shouldn't intervene in the arab world or any other country. let along saudi arabia no one can touch it :pop:

who said they love Sahab in the first place... if they do if they don't doesn't concern me as long as they don't insult them.....
I am pretty sure they do, but i would understand why would they have negative feelings toward them if you keep saying they did this, and they did that to your ancestors. Iranians are very proud of there history and they should be. Sahaba weren't fighting in the name of Arabs, or Saudi Arabia, or such things. They were trying to tell people the message of Islam, and they were dragged into a lot of fights because this is how the world was back then. They weren't the aggressor in most cases. They weren't fighting the Persians or the Romans because of there race or ethnicity for sure.

@Legend funny how a great supporter of Saudi Arabia is currently residing in Canada. Love your patriotism buddy! :)

exactly thats why Iran shouldn't intervene in the arab world or any other country. let along saudi arabia no one can touch it :pop:
How is Iran intervening in the Arab world ? Just because some people have certain beliefs"Being Shia", doesn't make them Iranian agents. People are free to believe in what they want. We have Salafis in Egypt, we don't say that Saudi Arabia intervenes in Egypt. And believe me some of these Salafis are more loyal to Saudi Arabia than Egypt. People are free as long as they respect the law.

I am pretty sure they do, but i would understand why would they have negative feelings toward them if you keep saying they did this, and they did that to you. Sahaba weren't fighting in the name of Arabs, or Saudi Arabia, or such things. They were trying to tell people the message of Islam, and they were dragged into a lot of fights because this is how the world was back then. They weren't the aggressor in most cases. They weren't fighting the Persians or the Romans because of there race or ethnicity for sure.

yeah thats why iran celebrating the death of Omar (rw) ,are blind dude,,,,,,,,,,

@Legend funny how a great supporter of Saudi Arabia is currently residing in Canada. Love your patriotism buddy! :)

I just lift saudi arabia two days ago,, Im taking my major abroad

How is Iran intervening in the Arab world ? Just because some people have certain beliefs"Being Shia", doesn't make them Iranian agents. People are free to believe in what they want. We have Salafis in Egypt, we don't say that Saudi Arabia intervenes in Egypt. And believe me some of these Salafis are more loyal to Saudi Arabia than Egypt. People are free as long as they respect the law.

are trying to twist the realty? man what the hell is it with you.. look what have they done in Lebanon, Iraq, yemen, afghanistan, pakistan,, etc if you fool me once shame on you but if you did it twice shame on me

yeah thats why iran celebrating the death of Omar (rw) ,are blind dude,,,,,,,,,,
While i doubt that, but people are free still. Why do you care ? We have people in Egypt that we call Christians that celebrate the crucifiction of Jesus Christ which clearly against what i believe happen being a Muslim. People are free as long as they don't affect your freedom.

@The Legend: You do realize that someone in Canada can charge you with hate crime? Judging from your posts, you look like the guy who is anti Shia. Just pray that no-one in Canada sues you, cause lawyers can definitely use your posts against you. Shia or Sunni, at the end of the day, both are muslims and human beings. Who are you to judge, right? So kindly keep your beliefs and personal feelings to yourself and stop spewing hate on this forum, thanks

While i doubt that, but people are free still. Why do you care ? We have people in Egypt that we call Christians that celebrate the crucifiction of Jesus Christ which clearly against what i believe happen being a Muslim. People are free as long as they don't affect your freedom.

you have a twisted understanding of what so call freedom of expression.. of course i feel offended by that,,, Christian celebrate the crucifixion of Jesus because they love him not because they hate him,,,, anyway insulting sahaba is offending muslim, wether Omar, abo buker, Othman, Ali or the wife of the prophet pbu all of them,,

are trying to twist the realty? man what the hell is it with you.. look what have they done in Lebanon, Iraq, yemen, afghanistan, pakistan,, etc if you fool me once shame on you but if you did it twice shame on me
So, for you it is a Shia/Sunni conflict ? If that is the case, why do your country have good relation with Christian majority countries ? Shia are closer to Sunni than Christians, aren't they ?

indeed they are.
they are sick of being isolated and neglected by countries around them. they trying to draw people's attention hey we are here the great Persia.:D

AT least they have the respect of their enemies and are not the laughing stock of their own people for crying out loud so called kings and queens hide from local population as they no if given the chance Arabians will kill them in a heart beat.

@The Legend: You do realize that someone in Canada can charge you with hate crime? Judging from your posts, you look like the guy who is anti Shia. Just pray that no-one in Canada sues you, cause lawyers can definitely use your posts against you. Shia or Sunni, at the end of the day, both are muslims and human beings. Who are you to judge, right? So kindly keep your beliefs and personal feelings to yourself and stop spewing hate on this forum, thanks

im not judging anyone I'm telling a fact on the ground,, I don't give a damn Sh!!t about others as long as what they do/say don't offend me.

you have a twisted understanding of what so call freedom of expression.. of course i feel offended by that,,, Christian celebrate the crucifixion of Jesus because they love him not because they hate him,,,, anyway insulting sahaba is offending muslim, wether Omar, abo buker, Othman, Ali or the wife of the prophet pbu all of them,,
Christians claim that Jesus Christ is God, that is more offensive than all the things you mentioned. Btw, i don't approve insulting Sahaba or anybody matter of fact. In our countries, all mosques are controlled by the government, so we won't be hearing anybody insulting them. As for a personal point of view, everybody is free to believe what they want and respect/disrespect whoever they want. I still don't believe that Shia insult Sahaba or the wife of the prophet. Maybe they prefer some than others. We have extremists in every religion and sect, so don't generalize.

im not judging anyone I'm telling a fact on the ground,, I don't give a damn Sh!!t about others as long as what they do/say don't offend me.

You are not in Saudi anymore. Now you are in a country with freedom of expression. And everybody there has a right by law to offend you. Don't like it? Go in a time machine and go back to 2000BC, alternatively you could simply move back to Saudi Arabia. Same thing.

AT least they have the respect of their enemies and are not the laughing stock of their own people for crying out loud so called kings and queens hide from local population as they no if given the chance Arabians will kill them in a heart beat.

I dont see any respect I see sanctioned isolated big mouthing country called Iran become a jock on people's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom