What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is the top 5 list?

Is Iran ranked higher than Turkey? haha.

My top 5 UAV would be:
1. US
2. Israel
3. Turkey
4. UK
5. China

Iran would be somewhere around 11

So where is the top 5 list?

Is Iran ranked higher than Turkey? haha.

My top 5 UAV would be:
1. US
2. Israel
3. Turkey
4. UK
5. China

Iran would be somewhere around 11

Do you have something like this :

nEUROn_MB_DSC6508.jpg

guys !

new informations !

wait for a Devil Bird !!! :devil:

in next few monthes ...

Bad news for trolls ... really bad :butcher:

i can't believe my eyes
19482_eva.gif
... no more informations ... just wait :)

Dude, no matter what, we are higher than Iran. We were making planes and selling them to Canada and others more than 100 years ago.

guys !

new informations !

in next few monthes ...

i can't believe my eyes
19482_eva.gif
Can you be more specific? what do you know that we don't know? Don't say you have seen the drone that is going to be unveiled in months, do you??:what:

Couldn't you be even more opaque?

Shiver meeeee timbers!!! :D

deppR0906_468x376.jpg

guys !

new informations !

in next few monthes ...

i can't believe my eyes
19482_eva.gif

Iran among top five drone technology owners: Deputy Defense Minister

Well, Iran is doing fine regarding ballistic Missiles, ATGM, ATM, Artillery, multiple rocket launchers developments. But as for aerospace and drone technology in specific, deputy defense minister comment to say the least is ridiculous, Iran ranking would hardly be 12 or 13. Haven't he tried to look for drone technology developed in USA, UK, FR, China, SK, Japan, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Italy, Germany...etc.

Plz take a look.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unmanned_aerial_vehicles

Well, Iran is doing fine regarding ballistic Missiles, ATGM, ATM, Artillery, multiple rocket launchers developments. But as for aerospace and drone technology in specific, deputy defense minister comment to say the least is ridiculous, Iran ranking would hardly be 12 or 13. Haven't he tried to look for drone technology developed in USA, UK, FR, China, SK, Japan, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Italy, Germany...etc.

Plz take a look.
List of unmanned aerial vehicles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maybe if you calculate all photoshop pictures that they post here, they might get in top 5, but realistically I don't see how they see themselves in top 5. Iran has a strong photoshop industry. I'll give them that.

I don't see either Iran or Turkey among the top five: US, Russia, Israel, China, UK, France, ....
I even consider India above Iran and Turkey. Look at HALE Rustom and Tejas (not UAV) (though not finished yet).
Drone tech is a combination of tactical drones, 1000 km+ drones, MALE, HALE, stealth drone, turbofan, and turbojet tech.
Russia might not have a MALE drone but regarding the other aspects stands above many other countries.

Maybe if you calculate all photoshop pictures that they post here, they might get in top 5, but realistically I don't see how they see themselves in top 5. Iran has a strong photoshop industry. I'll give them that.

To make this a fair comparison you should do what is usually referred to in engineering as normalization. If you have no degree in engineering just ignore my post and continue dreaming :drag: . So, before posting none-sense do this for 30 years: Isolate from the rest of the world all the countries you are comparing with Iran, deprive them of any drone and aerospace related technology and materials, impose on them the harshest sanctions possible, assassinate their scientists, cripple their industry and infrastructure by an 8 year war . . . then tell me where Iran would stand in that list. :coffee:

And realistically they are in the top 5 because their technology is not dependent on other countries. Can you tell me what most other countries would do if they were denied the technology to build drones. :whistle:

Plz take a look.
List of unmanned aerial vehicles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man you are obsessed with US technology, you have made an unreachable god of them in your mind.
RQ170 wasn't their top technology? yet we detected, hacked, and finally landed it intact.

on the other side Ayub which it's technology belongs to Iran's ten years ago, flies over NATO fleet over Mediterranean sea and Israel's Iron dome without being detected, even after visual detection, they had to shoot it down with their 2nd missile shot from F16.
not just words, not just pics, not just videos, we prove our tech in action.

on the other side Ayub which it's technology belongs to Iran's ten years ago, flies over NATO fleet over Mediterranean sea and Israel's Iron dome without being detected, even after visual detection, they had to shoot it down with their 2nd missile shot from F16.
not just words, not just pics, not just videos, we prove our tech in action.

I agree that using F16 (instead of AD) to hit a drone in the middle of Israel, 40 km to Dimona nuclear plant, was a shame for them.
Even worse than that:
(based on Russian sources) Hezbollah drone flew over Israel for half an hour and returned home safe 9 years ago.
http://www.armscontrol.ru/UAV/mirsad1.htm

Can you be more specific? what do you know that we don't know? Don't say you have seen the drone that is going to be unveiled in months, do you??:what:

Stealth / Advanced / Deadly / :meeting:

Dude, no matter what, we are higher than Iran. We were making planes and selling them to Canada and others more than 100 years ago.

Exactly : "were" !!!

we are talking about 21th century :coffee:

photoshop pictures !? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom