What's new

Iran among top five drone technology owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said my English was great. Yours is probably already ahead of mine.

Ahhh, that's very nice of you but i don't think so. I mean how is that even possible, as far as i remember you are living in USA?

Anyway on-topic you said you want proof that Iran is a drone power. Feyen gave you proof with the expert opinion of somebody who advises the US, yet you again try to belittle that opinion. Nothing more that can be said

The expert on Feyen's article is mainly talking about Iran's nuclear program and it has nothing to do with Iran's drone technology , and what he claims about Iran being techologically most advanced nation in ME after Israel is baseless and wrong. With a quick search on internet, i'm sure one can find opposite expert claims about Iran.

Ahhh, that's very nice of you but i don't think so. I mean how is that even possible, as far as i remember you are living in USA?

Nope, never been. I live in London.

The expert on Feyen's article is mainly talking about Iran's nuclear program and it has nothing to do with Iran's drone technology , and what he claims about Iran being techologically most advanced nation in ME after Israel is baseless and wrong. With a quick search on internet, i'm sure one can find opposite expert claims about Iran.

Well drones are part of technology as well. Also it goes to refute your peoples' general view that Iran lies about all technological advancements.

However if you want just about drones, here you go:

At least 50 other countries have drones, and some, notably China, Israel, and Iran, have their own manufacturers.

Unmanned Flight: The Drones Come Home - Pictures, More From National Geographic Magazine

Nope, never been. I live in London.

Well drones are part of technology as well. Also it goes to refute your peoples' general view that Iran lies about all technological advancements.

However if you want just about drones, here you go:

Unmanned Flight: The Drones Come Home - Pictures, More From National Geographic Magazine

ANKA (MALE Class UAV)
large_anka-1-bb.jpg

Bayraktar Mini UAV

Baykar+Mini-IHA+in+Turkish+Army+uav+hand+held+launched+export+  +%25285%2529.JPG

Both of them are UAVs.

Both of them are UAVs.

Well this thread is not about Turkey. You can discuss Turkey and Turkish products in Turkey section.

Iran has many UAVs.

ScanEagle, Ababil, Raad, Qods Saeqeh, Karrar, Sofreh Mahi, Shahed amongst others.

Well this thread is not about Turkey. You can discuss Turkey and Turkish products in Turkey section.

Iran has many UAVs.

ScanEagle, Ababil, Raad, Qods Saeqeh, Karrar, Sofreh Mahi, Shahed amongst others.

The point i was trying to make has nothing to do with Turkey.

Yet again, this post leads to the same questions i asked to Feyen:

So they say. Since this thread is about Iran being among the top 5 drone technology owner, can you provide us the specifications, mission profile, videos (which has been recorded by a camera, not by a calculator if possible), information about components, etc. of the Iranian drones? Thanks.

Iran has many UAVs.

Actually, it curtainly related to the topic. We simply want our industrial capabilities and achievements to be acknowledged, And seek to show you that we definitly are better in UAV technology and products.

Actually, it curtainly related to the topic. We simply want our industrial capabilities and achievements to be acknowledged, And seek to show you that we definitly are better in UAV technology and products.

Ok go acknowledge them in your own section please. Iranian section is not the place for Turkish "achievements to be acknowledged".

Well, BordoEnes it is your opinion if you think like that. Personally, I do not have expectation from any Iranian to acknowledge our technologies and capabilities (Our all technologies are proven by NATO standards). I just expect some reasonable explanations with proof that Iran is among the top five drone technology owner and ahead of Turkiye as some Iranians claim. That is it, nothing more nothing less interests me.

Ok go acknowledge them in your own section please. Iranian section is not the place for Turkish "achievements to be acknowledged".

Yes they are, As these achievements rightfully placed us in the top 5 technology owners. While the only thing Iranians can do is refer to the must un-reliable propaganda spreading tv channel in the middle-east. But then i gues we must "Acknowledge" the Iranian high-tech copy-paste industry, You have falling so low, you are actually copying Israeli drones now, Your archrival. Gosh that must be one of the "Achievements" that placed you in the top 5 then? ...

Question, Can you give me the list of UAVs in israeli inventory?
These are in inventory for sure (max take off weight):

Heron TP (4,650 kg)
Heron (1,150 kg)
Hermes 450 (550 kg)
Searcher MkII (436 kg) - being replaced by Hermes 450.
Skylark (5.5 kg)
Skylite B (6.4-8 kg)

Harpy suicide drone (135 kg).

There are many other UAVs which Israeli companies produce, but I dont know if they are in inventory:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GGmv-zTD20M/TwEDrwyS51I/AAAAAAAAEqM/WKoGpwpcxLI/s1600/Israel+UAV+2012.jpg

Also are ordered Hermes 900 (970 kg), Skylark II (65 kg) and navy plans the purchase of Orbiters II (9.5 kg).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom