What's new

Iran airs confession video of 2 French DGSE agents

No, I wasn't sure, that's all.

To try and answer the question, the unification of modern Germany (under Prussian leadership with Otto von Bismarck as Chancellor) is pretty recent, since it only dates back to 1871.

In fact the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 ushered in Germany's unification and the proclamation of the German Empire ("Second Reich"), and that's when Berlin annexed Alsace-Lorraine, which French kings had previously taken from the Holy Roman Empire between the 16th and the 18th centuries AD. The Holy Roman Empire being the political entity which preceded the German Empire, and was in fact composed of a multitude of states, ranging from city-states to larger kingdoms.

The two sides' territorial claims over Alsace and Lorraine were of course a major factor of their antagonism during World Wars I and II.

Between the kingdom of France's expansion up to the river Rhine (16th-18th centuries) and the Franco-Prussian war (1870), Prussia and several other German states fought wars against the First French Empire led by Napoleon I. In 1806 Napoleon's armies defeated Prussia and established the Rhine Confederation, a client state over much of present-day German territory (east of the Rhine), but in 1813 Prussia and its Austrian, Russian, Swedish and local German allies came out victorious at the Battle of Leipzig and advanced all the way to Paris while dissolving the Confederation of the Rhine.

Although Alsace-Lorraine was not restored to the Holy German Empire, French occupation of Germany under Napoleon and the Battle of Leipzig largely fueled the genesis of modern German nationalism, whose aim was to integrate all German-speakers including those of Alsace and Lorraine into a unitary state.
thanks

The number of french citizens arrested has reached five so far,it looks like the french intelligence agency was making a big effort this time.I wonder how many more will be caught in the drag net
https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20221011-france-says-iran-now-holding-five-french-nationals
France is so two-faced, you actually have to pause and just be astonished.

You have Macron on one side making friendly overtures on the phone non-stop and requesting mediation for the war in ukraine while the dgse simultaneously attempt a soft overthrow of the government.

A West European doing travel in Iran has a 99.99% probability of to be mistake by a spy.

Working in Iran 99.9999999%

Participating in Iranian Protests 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999%

In short, if you born in Europe, never go nearer than 100 miles from Iran paranoid state.

And if you born in Israel, change your identity and reconstruct your foreskin before enter in Mordor.

Treat them as terrorists and execute them.
1668836698707.jpeg

If these are Frances top agents you can execute me, are they maybe hippie activists most likely are they planning an armed rebellion that honestly is laughable,they should just get a slap on the wrist old guy looks like my dad who turned 82. Here’s what’s happening these French “intelligence officers” are an attempt to get Iranian nationals out of European jails.

View attachment 898386
If these are Frances top agents you can execute me, are they maybe hippie activists most likely are they planning an armed rebellion that honestly is laughable,they should just get a slap on the wrist old guy looks like my dad who turned 82. Here’s what’s happening these French “intelligence officers” are an attempt to get Iranian nationals out of European jails.

Nobody said they were France's "top agents". They are regular intelligence assets working under the cover of trade union officials, which is perfectly realistic. And their looks are nothing abnormal, neither for trade unionists nor for intelligence agents.

Also, newsflash: intelligence personnel aren't supposed to be immediately discernible by their outer appearance. Quite the opposite is the case, since it would defeat the purpose if they had "spy" written on their foreheads.

Last edited:
Nobody said they were France's "top agents". They are regular intelligence agents working under the cover of trade union leaders, which is perfectly realistic. And their looks are nothing abnormal, neither for trade unionists nor for intelligence agents.

Also, breaking news: intelligence people are not supposed to be immediately discernible by their outer appearance. Quite the opposite, since it would defeat the purpose if they had "spy" written on their foreheads.
I’m sorry but I just can’t believe it, hippies definitely, I’m sorry but you will never convince me otherwise, also I figure if they were seasoned intelligence officers they wouldn’t be so easily coerced to making confessions and smiling afterwards probably thinking if they confessed they were going to be set free.

Nobody said they were France's "top agents". They are regular intelligence agents working under the cover of trade union leaders, which is perfectly realistic. And their looks are nothing abnormal, neither for trade unionists nor for intelligence agents.

Also, breaking news: intelligence people are not supposed to be immediately discernible by their outer appearance. Quite the opposite, since it would defeat the purpose if they had "spy" written on their foreheads.
I'm willing to guess they're regular people who got caught up in Iran's bullshit regime.

Instead of trying to address the people's concerns over a murder by state entities, they instead chose to blame foreigners.

Pathetic.

I'm willing to guess they're regular people who got caught up in Iran's bullshit regime.

Instead of trying to address the people's concerns over a murder by state entities, they instead chose to blame foreigners.

Pathetic.

Well you guessed wrong. These spies were arrested weeks prior to the riots.

And Mahsa Amini was not murdered.

She was murdered, no amount of state propaganda will change that fact.

Let's not forget that the Iranian regime was facing a lot of pressure internationally prior to the riots, so whatever the cause, they're probably just caught up in Iran's BS.

She was murdered, no amount of state propaganda will change that fact.

Facts:

1) Surveillance camera footage was shown of Mahsa Amini exiting the police van, walking into the public office building she was driven to along with several other women arrested, as well as of her inside the building for several minutes. There's no visible sign of physical discomfort on her part. A person beaten to an inch of their life will not behave in such a way.

2) Her father was shown at the hospital admitting she had had a surgery during childhood.

3) Hospital records confirmed her antecedents.

4) CT scans of her head and torso taken shortly before her demise, were leaked. But instead of documenting police violence, they showed no trace of traumatic injury whatsoever.

5) The legal medical report, which is trustworthy according to physicians not in line with the Islamic Revolution, corroborates that she wasn't subjected to lethal violence.

This is while there's no inkling of evidence to support the accusation that she was murdered.

The conclusion is that Mahsa Amini passed away as a result of her health condition combined with the stress she found herself under.

Let's not forget that the Iranian regime was facing a lot of pressure internationally prior to the riots, so whatever the cause, they're probably just caught up in Iran's BS.

That Iran's intelligence services would catch foreign spies operating on Iranian soil every now and then is not a particularly aberrant notion. As for pressure by hostile powers, Iran's been in that situation continuously since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I just can’t believe it, hippies definitely, I’m sorry but you will never convince me otherwise, also I figure if they were seasoned intelligence officers they wouldn’t be so easily coerced to making confessions and smiling afterwards probably thinking if they confessed they were going to be set free.
Would you think these 2 were "seasoned intelligence officers"
YT6UXFPNTLFY47GO7RNQESGBCI.jpg

Tho considering the mistakes that they made that lead to their capture,you`d be forgiven for thinking they were the french intelligence versions of inspector Clouseau....
1499641071612.jpg

Never underestimate the stupidity of the french....
.....of course thats also true for the rest of the 💩 eurovassals💩 as well.

Publicly shoot them....No infidels are allowed in Iran.

One thing i noticed for few years , a huge number of Iranians are atheist and west addicted. Majority of Iranians are in street are Islamophobic and atheist.

Iran need to reform socio-Islamic ideology to more authentic one, rather some fan made rituals.

If iran falls in this protest, it will be nothing more home of transgender, liberal deepshit, homo-sick people, feminist wasteland

Back
Top Bottom