What's new

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC

OK , cut the crap with your childish defense mechanisms .

let the grown ups handle the talk . besides , why do i care .

beat each other to death .
"Don't know about stuff, don't say about stuff..."

That was not meant for you. :)
Look Levina i've got nothing against you, i respect you as an individual but please post truth... it's weird when your PM literally says "Screw Pakistan, don't do business with them"... and not only in Chian but also in UAE and other arab countries... wants to isolate Pakistan... supports proxies against Pakistan... feels proud in 71... i mean come on don't fool nobody...

Indians already present on this thread, even though it doesn't require their bullshyt

What the hell at least don't post stuff that sounds absurd... "We the indians"... what the hell is your PM then? a Martian?
You think India would ask China to completly backoff on a project??? does India hold that kinda clout in the region?how weird does that sound?
But unfortunately thats exactly what your post implies.
I am repeating it again that India did not object to the project but to a part of it which passes through Pak administered Kashmir.
Indians already present on this thread
yes sir. :)

Look Levina i've got nothing against you, i respect you as an individual but please post truth... it's weird when your PM literally says "Screw Pakistan, don't do business with them"... and not only in Chian but also in UAE and other arab countries... wants to isolate Pakistan... supports proxies against Pakistan... feels proud in 71... i mean come on don't fool nobody...
stop reading gossip magazines. :)

You think India would ask China to completly backoff on a project??? does India hold that kinda clout in the region?how weird does that sound?
But unfortunately thats exactly what your post implies.
I am repeating it again that India did not object to the project but to a part of it which passes through Pak administered Kashmir.

Actually, India did ask China to backoff, but it's a separate matter how Chinese laughed their asses off...........aukat aukat.

Actually, India did ask China to backoff, but it's a separate matter how Chinese laughed their asses off...........aukat aukat.

:( I find Chinese people too serious and hard-working, glad we could provide them some entertainment.

No one ever accused India of being sensible; since time immemorial we are getting laughed at for ideas like non violence movement, Satyagraha etc.

:( I find Chinese people too serious and hard-working, glad we could provide them some entertainment.

No one ever accused India of being sensible; since time immemorial we are getting laughed at for ideas like non violence movement, Satyagraha etc.

Non-violence movement?

Please tell me how non-violent it actually was?

Iran is never an obstacle on the way of the region's prosperity .

we never prevent a Good deal from happening and our signature is always on the paper waiting for other parties to join in .

I hope India and Pakistan can stop acting like 12 yr old b!tches and work out their differences cause we've received enough damage on our end because of this shyte stupid rivalry .
Well working out differences with India is as hard for us as it will be for you trying to work out a difference with Israel. If you can read between the lines you will understand what i mean. India is not willing to talk about K word just like Israel will refuse to go back to pre 1967 border.

Non-violence movement?

Please tell me how non-violent it actually was?

Yes, you might have heard about a half naked fakir called Gandhi, a fool and a joker of the highest caliber who was first ignored, then laughed at and then jailed. That little foolish joker annoyed British so much that they found it untenable to hold India, thus freeing a country without any wars with just passive resistance. Apparently he was an inspiration for figures such as Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

But who cares :(

Yes, you might have heard about a half naked fakir called Gandhi, a fool and a joker of the highest caliber who was first ignored, then laughed at and then jailed. That little foolish joker annoyed British so much that they found it untenable to hold India, thus freeing a country without any wars with just passive resistance. Apparently he was an inspiration for figures such as Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

But who cares :(

assassinated by his own people....

assassinated by his own people....

Yes. Very Good. Point out a few thousand who disagreed with him and not the many millions who agreed with him.

Sorry for going off - topic but you are right we are most often judged by our failures than our successes.

Back
Top Bottom