What's new

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC

WAO... THIS IS A HUGE NEWS

Strategically, CPEC was against the interest of Iran as it would build Gawadar instead of ChahBahar and would pose business challanges to it. Now if Iran becomes Part of CPEC - then there is only looser country left in the region. Ap smajh hi gaye hongay.

belonging.jpg

India on CPEC, the lone guy standing out of club.

Same could be said about iran saudi rivalry but you'd prolly find that offensive, no?
I hope you can say the same about iran and saudi arabia
Inshaallah . i really look forward to that day .

and no i wouldn't find it offensive cause i've got no sectarian complex . Sunnis are my brothers just like Shias are .

our problem with takfiris have got nothing to do with it .

Inshaallah . i really look forward to that day .

and no i wouldn't find it offensive cause i've got no sectarian complex . Sunnis are my brothers just like Shias are .

our problem with takfiris have got nothing to do with it .
mate dont bring in sunni shia shit with me i could care the least about sects and religions...
just please bear in mind that just as your people have given sacrifices in the iran iraq war so have ours, so it's not just a bitchy rivalry, rather a serious one, one you need to respect... we don't wish it either but for reasons known we have to bear it... peace...

Strategically, CPEC was against the interest of Iran as it would build Gawadar instead of ChahBahar and would pose business challanges to it. Now if Iran becomes Part of CPEC - then there is only looser country left in the region.
Iran will not do anything against it's interests , nothing has been signed yet and India is no loser .

Iran is very keen on developing it's chah bahar port

I think it is good to see that more and more regional integration is taking place..Iran, Afganistan should definitely join as it will assist them as well as Pakistan in building trade links in the region..

I see some of the Pakistan posters try to drag India into the topic unnecessarily...Guys..it is good to see you are doing something which is good for your economy...No need to bring into this post, unless your happiness lies more with anti India rants rather than such positive development news....

Strategically, CPEC was against the interest of Iran as it would build Gawadar instead of ChahBahar and would pose business challanges to it. Now if Iran becomes Part of CPEC - then there is only looser country left in the region. Ap smajh hi gaye hongay.

belonging.jpg

India on CPEC, the lone guy standing out of club.
India has DMIC,and 90% of it is being funded by India itself(rest 10% by Japan)
Phase-1 will be operational next year

Iran will not do anything against it's interests , nothing has been signed yet and India is no loser .

I agree...All countries should do whatever serves best for the nation...Chabbar and benifits from Gwadar to Iran is not complementary to each other rather they can run in parallel too...

just please bear in mind that just as your people have given sacrifices in the iran iraq war so have ours, so it's not just a bitchy rivalry,
exactly , but now Iran and Iraq are best budds in the region .

it IS a bitchy rivalry :a one which was flamed by blind nationalism when the fact is pakistan and India are more culturally related than they think .

i respect both side's martyrs in the war as they were fighting for the security and welfare of their people . this doesn't in any sort alleviate the stupidity of both country's leadership .

one question : If mr.jinah and mr.gandhi were in power right now , would Pakistan and India be friends or not ?

we both know the answer to that .

I could find only Pakistani sources, if only OP could post a non -Pakistani source to verify this news

I hope India and Pakistan can stop acting like 12 yr old b!tches and work out their differences cause we've received enough damage on our end because of this shyte stupid rivalry .
well let me tell you India only objection towards this project was that a part of it passed through Pak administere Kashmir. So i do not see why India would object to this?
We(as in Indians) are not against development in Pakistan, infact lack of development is what has pushed Pakistan into such a quagmire.

Last edited:

Iran would only work for its interest as Pakistan is working towards its interest - but the good aspect is that Iran is also willing to consider opportunities which comes through CPEC. This project is not just about Gwadar Port but there are 10s of economic zones, energy projects, trade, rail and road links and the best part is that it is being linked with China and through China to Russia. Forget Gwadar for a moment and look what else is beneficiary for Iran. By looking at the bigger picture, I am sure Iran would want to part of the project for its own gains.

well let me tell you India raised towards this project was that a part of it passed through ***. So i do not see why India would object to this?
We(as in Indians) are not against development in Pakistan, infact lack of development is what has pushed Pakistan into such a quagmire.
Are you retarded or what???
PM Modi told China, Pakistan economic corridor unacceptable: Sushma Swaraj | Zee News

exactly , but now Iran and Iraq are best budds in the region .

it IS a bitchy rivalry :a one which was flamed by blind nationalism when the fact is pakistan and India are more culturally related than they think .

i respect both side's martyrs in the war as they were fighting for the security and welfare of their people . this doesn't in any sort alleviate the stupidity of both country's leadership .

one question : If mr.jinah and mr.gandhi were in power right now , would Pakistan and India be friends or not ?

we both know the answer to that .
only iranian nationalism is legit...

Are you retarded or what???
Do you have manners???
FunkyGen said:
PM Modi told China, Pakistan economic corridor unacceptable: Sushma Swaraj | Zee News
Now get this straight, NO country would object to another country's projects unless its on the border or passing through a disputed land, doing otherwise would be ludicrous.
Its unfortunate that ppl with modicum of common sense read only headlines.

Do you have manners???

Now get this straight, NO country would object to another country's projects unless its on the border or passing through a disputed land, doing otherwise would be ludicrous.
Its unfortunate that ppl with modicum of common sense read only headlines.

Chivalry is dead, and its ghost keeps getting slaughtered everyday on PDF :(

On topic; Congratulations Pakistan!! There is a chance however remote we can get the part of CPEC passing through disputed territory if in case disputed territory passes on to India :)

Now before my neighbors mock me - I was just day dreaming

Do you have manners???
What the hell at least don't post stuff that sounds absurd... "We the indians"... what the hell is your PM then? a Martian?

oh... you could say... well... "A single Individual doesn't represent us"...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom