What's new

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC

Actually, India did ask China to backoff, but it's a separate matter how Chinese laughed their asses off...........aukat aukat.
Tell me about it!!
Dont tell me you read it in a Pakistani newspaper...will get me guffawing. Lol

Tell me about it!!
Dont tell me you read it in a Pakistani newspaper...will get me guffawing. Lol
Thread which has nothing to do with India got India name dragged in it and Pakistani says they are not obsessed with us.

Yes. Very Good. Point out a few thousand who disagreed with him and not the many millions who agreed with him.

Sorry for going off - topic but you are right we are most often judged by our failures than our successes.

Tell me if his 'non-violent civil disobedience' was actually non violent?

disputed land

Looks very much familiar to my Pakistani eyes, but how come you used this word? :what:

On Topic: Consider? They will consider? Can someone please enlighten me what benefit Pakistan would get by Iran's inclusion?

Looks very much familiar to my Pakistani eyes, but how come you used this word? :what:
What's wrong with that word???

On Topic: Consider? They will consider? Can someone please enlighten me what benefit Pakistan would get by Iran's inclusion?
I wanted somebody to post a non-Paksitani source pls. :/
Imyyy could you help?

i believe everyone in the region will be benefited from this trade route except India...

What's wrong with that word???

Well one cannot use this word when it suits her / him. :p:

I wanted somebody to post a non-Paksitani source pls. :/
Imyyy could you help?

I can enlighten you with my personal analysis :enjoy:. I hardly visit any newspaper sites, media sources or watch tv full of news and talk shows. This much I can confirm you that "Burka Avenger" or "Oggy and the cocroaches" have not reported this news yet. :D

Inshaallah . i really look forward to that day .

and no i wouldn't find it offensive cause i've got no sectarian complex . Sunnis are my brothers just like Shias are .

our problem with takfiris have got nothing to do with it .

Insha'Allah hope that day soon come becoz these puny fights are dragging Islamic region backwards and the huge potential of 1.5 Billion Muslims is going down the pipe . With all the natural resources under Islamic nations we are still very low on index rate of progress

Well one cannot use this word when it suits her / him. :p:
Well....Pak administered Kashmir is a disputed territory. Is it not?
I can enlighten you with my personal analysis :enjoy:. I hardly visit any newspaper sites, media sources or watch tv full of news and talk shows. This much I can confirm you that "Burka Avenger" or "Oggy and the cocroaches" have not reported this news yet. :D
I had a doubt that @Donatello was watching Oggy and the cockroaches these days. :P

CPEC has come ab nali sai dollar bahnge, give me a break. Delusional people.Don't involve India in every thread and stop comparing yourself to India ,you guys are nuisance to us.

Awesome!
subha ka bhola shaam ko ghar a jaye to usay ........
mesna kehtay hain..

Back
Top Bottom