What's new

IPL much bigger than BPL, says Tanvir

O.K.

And the point of this thread was....?!? :what:

When did anyone of the BD members say BPL > IPL?? Or are you trying to get some limelight in PDF??

BPL has just started and it is going good...where does IPL come in the equation??

Get over the ego...:disagree:

Cheers!!!

Because India and Bangladesh combined can't find talent from more than 1 billon people, the formation of IPL or BPL, have destroyed Cricket the original game worldwide.

Cricket was so peaceful, especially the Test matches. All these leagues etc are nothing but commercial

Was Cricket created to earn money or was it just for those who were gentlemen? The commercial aspect that India has brought, brings all the illiterate/garbage class of people....
Name me the number of people/ percentage of people now that have advanced to study at least after high school?:angry:

I'm curious as to why our Bharati friend did not post the other quotes of the article. :disagree:

"I don't think one can compare the two right now. The IPL was held on a much bigger scale and is still a big event. The BPL will take time to establish itself as a big event," Tanvir told Geo Super from Dhaka on Wednesday.
Representing the Syhlet Royals team, Tanvir, however, said that the BPL was a big boost for Bangladesh cricket as despite the busy international calendar the organisers had managed to attract some leading players from around the globe.
"It is a good initiative from Bangladesh cricket and the atmosphere is also picking up. The league should give a big boost to Bangladesh cricket and its players who can learn a lot playing alongside so many foreign players," Tanvir said.

Because India and Bangladesh combined can't find talent from more than 1 billon people, the formation of IPL or BPL, have destroyed Cricket the original game worldwide.

Cricket was so peaceful, especially the Test matches. All these leagues etc are nothing but commercial

Was Cricket created to earn money or was it just for those who were gentlemen? The commercial aspect that India has brought, brings all the illiterate/garbage class of people....
Name me the number of people/ percentage of people now that have advanced to study at least after high school?:angry:

The game should have changed according the changing times. It's the only way to survive. You have noticed empty stands while Test Matches. 20-20 is in thing. I personally love test matches but you can not be rigid if you want to save and spread the game.

Due to these league cricket the fever of international cricket is dying although in a little quantity it is interesting in seeing the players of various national team playing in a single team together but it is getting too much now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom