What's new

IPL clearly the best organised league: Afridi

but afridi hamara dil to chota hai na.bhagwaan ne sirf indians ko he nano technology se less kia hai.ham indians(endians or aap hame ********* bhe bula sakte ho) ka dil to nano hai:D

i was not surprised it come from times of india :P

wait for his another statement about official of IPL being small hearted Indians :D

GxTnK.jpg

this time he will say: Indians have small guts as well, they are scared of afridi. :)

probably pashtuns in kharachi..they use this world a lot

:lol: Beghairat wasn't the comment, this was

Asad (Karachi)

Afridi sahab, you must understand that the IPL is played in a country where people do not have large hearts.

Its better you stick to Peshawar Premier League and Rawalpindi Premier League where you can meet people with large hearts and large guns.

If you ever get a chance please also play in Kabul Premier League

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...st-organised-league-afridi.html#ixzz22zkDOSCn

Do they even moderate the posts in ToI, some of the comments are in very poor taste.

this time he will say: Indians have small guts as well, they are scared of afridi. :)

This time he will say: Indians are strange charater, they neither happy with praise nor with criticism :P

:lol: Beghairat wasn't the comment, this was

oh now i got the proper context of why you said he don't sound like he is from Karachi :D

Do they even moderate the posts in ToI, some of the comments are in very poor taste.

i guess you have not tasted indian defence forum yet :D

So afridi shouldn't like IPL cuz he's Pakistani? What kind of logic is that? When will you guys grow up?

i think i know the fear of indian jaanta. agar afridi ipl mein khelne laga to saari indian naris kaaley peele dhoni ko chor ke afridi pey fida hone lagengi. heheheh inferiority complex of indians...sports aur entertainment ko bhi nahi chortey hain!

i think i know the fear of indian jaanta. agar afridi ipl mein khelne laga to saari indian naris kaaley peele dhoni ko chor ke afridi pey fida hone lagengi. heheheh inferiority complex of indians...sports aur entertainment ko bhi nahi chortey hain!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom