What's new

IPL clearly the best organised league: Afridi

Is this guy Afridi a Sindhi?
He has all the attributes of a very good Sindhi businessman. :tup:
And making just the right sales-pitch for the next IPL season.

Is this guy Afridi a Sindhi?
He has all the attributes of a very good Sindhi businessman. :tup:
And making just the right sales-pitch for the next IPL season.

No, he is just like the other new age Pakistani cricketers who lie, cheat, cry and still get to be the captain of their team. I think he is from the tribal belt. He is definitely not a sindhi

Kyun....uski julfon main kho jaana chahta hai kya....tere pass to gf hai naa....:rofl:

35mfgk.jpg

Masoom Paan Singh...Badiya Razpak...chodna nahin isse aaj.

No, he is just like the other new age Pakistani cricketers who lie, cheat, cry and still get to be the captain of their team. I think he is from the tribal belt. He is definitely not a sindhi

Afridi pathan from Peshawar

he is crying and begging since 2011 to include him and his players in IPL, nothing new:rofl:
“It is high time Pakistani cricketers also get a place in the IPL. For three seasons, including the current one, we haven’t been a part of the IPL,” said the Pakistan captain.

:rofl:
Afridi calls for inclusion of Pakistanis in IPL – The Express Tribune

And he comments : "unke dil chote hen" :D, bhai phir ham chote dil walon se bheek kyon mangte ho :P

Really, but he has all qualities of a good salesman. Must be Sindhi some-part.

Back
Top Bottom