What's new

Involve India if Pakistan becomes 'unstable' :: Donald Trump

This guy has the potential to become Diggu of US

Interesting.
I am not supporting because he is right, but actually it's quite the opposite.I support him because he is wrong and will destroy his country with his thinking and intentions.
Some people just want to see America burn...

Involving india would mean sending india to its death as well alongside pakistan as we wont accept any sort of intervention from india and would most probably use nukes to which india would use its as well. End of both the countries.
Yaar aap log kyun nuke phenkne k liye itne betab ho. Ab trump peh gussa aur bumb hum khayen. Amrica say nipto humaare piche kyun padd jaate ho..

Dam Trump, I had to check the date thrice to make sure today is not April 1

How is this going to help him in his potus electiono_O

If this lunatic becomes president i think we might just become buddies PAKISTAN & INDIA.
a new world order will be formed.
Russia,China,PAKISTAN,india......

Funny how Americans are always going on about rogue nuclear states in the world. Iran this, Pakistan that, North Korea this. For goodness if theres a rogue nuclear state out there its you. Remember Hiroshima or Nagasaki? You are the only country inhumane enough to have dropped these bombs on civilians and yet you have the audacity to discuss whether other nations are rogue or not.

Zardari I am sorry I abused you, Nawaz I am sorry I thought you were an idiot, Imran Khan my apologies I thought you were immature. By the way I have one complain only, you people could have made us proud by exceeding idiocy of this American gora.

Do not discount Trump by lampooning him or calling him mad.

The US today is where India was last year.

They are ready for someone like Trump.

And like Modi, Trump's main and primary battle will be to get nominated as the Republican candidate.

After that, its going to be a similar story.

Do not discount Trump by lampooning him or calling him mad.

The US today is where India was last year.

They are ready for someone like Trump.

And like Modi, Trump's main and primary battle will be to get nominated as the Republican candidate.

After that, its going to be a similar story.
do not believe tall claims after few briefing he will say we need pakistan as ally and we will support pakistan . just wait

Back
Top Bottom