What's new

Inventions by Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK THIS MAKES ME LAUGH THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT HOW COULD HAVE MUSLIMS DONE THAT.

"OMG MUSLIMS, TERRORISTS"

WELL GIVE ME A BREAK.

did u read it carefully bro. "1001 invention by Muslims",

Exhibition | 1001 Inventions

The list you have posted in the opening post is false in many parts as I have pointed out.

If the list you posted is from the above video, then naturally that also is false in many parts.

OK THIS MAKES ME LAUGH THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT HOW COULD HAVE MUSLIMS DONE THAT.

No one thinks like that. We all know the Arabs were advanced in science in the early part of the previous millenium.

But just pointing out things that are falsely claimed as invention my Muslims.

Actually it is invention by Arabs and not Muslims. Arabs =/= all Muslims.

WELL GIVE ME A BREAK.

I don't think like that. I am a student of sceince and i am gratefull for Arab Scinetists. I am acctuly inspired by muslim scientists such as Abdus slam , Al-bruni (who also calculated the circemfrence of the earth) and Al-razi (not muslim but still an arab scientist).

Any how some of the invention in the list weren't made by muslims. Most if it was discovered by greeks just pointing it out :).

The list you have posted in the opening post is false in many parts as I have pointed out.

If the list you posted is from the above video, then naturally that also is false in many parts.

No one thinks like that. We all know the Arabs were advanced in science in the early part of the previous millenium.

But just pointing out things that are falsely claimed as invention my Muslims.

Actually it is invention by Arabs and not Muslims. Arabs =/= all Muslims.

dude, all those ppl who invented these things were "Muslims", non-Muslim inventions are not included in the list.

lol funny thread, Pakistani sometimes take pride of Chinese achievements and sometimes of Arab invention (some wrongly claimed), what do they have done??

what has Pakistan invented apart from terrorism??

Pakistani Scinetist Abdus Slam along with Steven Weindberg unifnied the week force and Electromgnatic force. They won a noble prize for that. Pakistan has a few achivement in its aresnal. Though its sad what his own country did to such a brilliant man.

@lol funny thread, Pakistani sometimes take pride of Chinese achievements and sometimes of Arab invention (some wrongly claimed), what do they have done??

Pakistani cricketers invented "googly" but i think Harbhajan uses it right now, Sachin did too, and some other ppl too. :lol:

what has Pakistan invented apart from terrorism??

Pakistani Scinetist Abdus Slam along with Steven Weindberg unifnied the week force and Electromgnatic force. They won a noble prize for that. Pakistan has a few achivement in its aresnal. Though its sad what his own country did to such a brilliant man.

so honest :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom