What's new

Introduction

Nemo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello
I am nemo from Karachi,Pakistan. I am a dentist and found this website via facebook. Curious about the current situation and want to keep myself udated regarding socio-economic, political and pandemic situation worldwide.

Hello
I am nemo from Karachi,Pakistan. I am a dentist and found this website via facebook. Curious about the current situation and want to keep myself udated regarding socio-economic, political and pandemic situation worldwide.
Welcome

Hello

did you choose the name because it's hard to find dentists in the world?

like finding nemo.

great dentist app locator

any good magazine recommendations?

Yes, sounds like a fishy name. Welcome, you can be sure you have no teething problems here, but you may have to put up with some quarrelsome Indians.

you are such an anti dentite.

Hello
Sorry, you are a bad omen, more specifically a backwards omen.

did you choose the name because it's hard to find dentists in the world?

like finding nemo.

great dentist app locator

LOL noo. That's my nickname. But you made a good point. I can relate.

Yes, sounds like a fishy name. Welcome, you can be sure you have no teething problems here, but you may have to put up with some quarrelsome Indians.

Haha. Will reciprocate.

Hello
Welcome brother :pakistan::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom