What's new

[Into the Arms of The Rising Dragon] Chinese Investment Overtakes Japan in Thailand !!

Chinese investment in Thailand has overtaken Japanese investment for the first time.

China proposed new projects worth 280 million US dollars in the first eight months of the year, just surpassing Japanese investment over the same period.

It has the capacity to produce more that 13 million truck and car tires a year.

It’s wholly-owned by a Chinese company – and began operation in 2014, with a massive investment of 700 million US dollars.

China’s Ling Long Tires chose to open a plant in Thailand because of the availability of Thai-grown rubber and generous incentives to invest. The factory employs two and a half thousand Thai workers.

Chinese investment overtakes Japan in Thailand - Business, Investment

Chinese investment in Thailand has overtaken Japanese investment for the first time.

China proposed new projects worth 280 million US dollars in the first eight months of the year, just surpassing Japanese investment over the same period.

It has the capacity to produce more that 13 million truck and car tires a year.

It’s wholly-owned by a Chinese company – and began operation in 2014, with a massive investment of 700 million US dollars.

China’s Ling Long Tires chose to open a plant in Thailand because of the availability of Thai-grown rubber and generous incentives to invest. The factory employs two and a half thousand Thai workers.

Chinese investment overtakes Japan in Thailand - Business, Investment
JP is forced to withdraw from Thai due to TPP. Nothing new if CN overtakes JP there

But it looks like that was a historical trend way before the signature of the TPP.

The effects of TPP will likely be felt after it goes into actual practice.
You'd better to worry abt losing your job when TPP come out (if you are mainland Cnese), thats more practical than hoping TPP will fail.

You'd better to worry abt losing your job when TPP come out (if you are mainland Cnese), thats more practical than hoping TPP will fail.

Thanks for the worry, bro. But I have not suggested that TPP would fail.

At the moment I am more interested in the upgraded CAFTA and the new push for RCEP.

TPP is between you and the US.

Thanks for the worry, bro. But I have not suggested that TPP would fail.

At the moment I am more interested in the upgraded CAFTA and the new push for RCEP.

TPP is between you and the US.
Okay, VN-JP-US have a different market with CN. TPP require JP to withdraw investment from none TPP nations and pour into TPP ones like VN.

Thats why JP investment reduce in Thai while increasing in VN.

China & Japan are both great nations... You guys should really cooperate rather than poking eachother .. :tup:
I believe asia needs to be friends and become united like Europe. Th Europeans fought each other like rabid dogs. Now peace is the only constant. Asia should unite but we are a continent of conflict...

Back
Top Bottom