What's new

[Into the Arms of The Rising Dragon] Chinese Investment Overtakes Japan in Thailand !!

Yes, I am agree with you sir.
China and Japan are both Great Nations. They have Good Relationship too, in Economic.

But, there is a Different between them.
The one is in Rising Stage, and the other one, honestly speaking. is not in a Good Shape.
I Hope in the Future, China can Help Japan to solve his Economic Stagnation problems. :cheers:
Win-win solution for both Nations.

See that's some nice advice I gave you guys..

In return I only want a robot .. :lol:

Idk man... Do my shit chores..:lol:

Make me a sandwich - :D

and what will be the language ?
and how it will be ?

User : Oye robotwa , Thaalay aaa ,
Robot : Alien Language Detected .

User : Tho hai ray tumara Shakal pe .
Robot : Suicide :suicide2:

aur waise bhi Sandwich tu bhabi ko bolo na yaar bana den gi :D
ab itna bhi kia darrna

and what will be the language ?
and how it will be ?

User : Oye robotwa , Thaalay aaa ,
Robot : Alien Language Detected .

User : Tho hai ray tumara Shakal pe .
Robot : Suicide :suicide2:

aur waise bhi Sandwich tu bhabi ko bolo na yaar bana den gi :D
ab itna bhi kia darrna

Haha .. Unless Ch Alla dita is the user.:lol:

.. Wives.. Well they don't make you sandwiches sometimes.. That's when the robot comes handy..

User; robot

Robot : yes master

User ; BC make me a sandwich

Robot ; here master

User ; great ! Now Phuvk off you creepy bastard :tup:

Haha .. Unless Ch Alla dita is the user.:lol:

.. Wives.. Well they don't make you sandwiches sometimes.. That's when the robot comes handy..

User; robot

Robot : yes master

User ; BC make me a sandwich

Robot ; here master

User ; great ! Now Phuvk off you creepy bastard :tup:

Don't wives likes to cook for their Mijazi Khuda :whistle:

and best thing is that robot wont even reply to rude behavior , compared to wife :butcher:

I read biz news about this last month. The figure givrn in the news show that This is because some moderate surge of investment from China, and big huge drop of investment from Japan.

This coincide with @Nihonjin1051 argur with me earlier 2,3 months ago. Well done dude. I was lack behind your news. I admit that now.

Whether this is drop of Japanese investment is due to TPP is a subject of discussion, i do not know.

Whether having foreign investment is actually a good thing is not sure. I think if environment is well protect, yes I think it is a good thing

China is not competing with Japan with regard to investments in Thailand.

China is a neighbor of Thailand's and they have good relationship with each other and with the One Belt, One Road and AIIB, it is natural for China to continue to invest more in Thailands now and in the future.

I read biz news about this last month. The figure givrn in the news show that This is because some moderate surge of investment from China, and big huge drop of investment from Japan.

This coincide with @Nihonjin1051 argur with me earlier 2,3 months ago. Well done dude. I was lack behind your news. I admit that now.

Whether this is drop of Japanese investment is due to TPP is a subject of discussion, i do not know.

Whether having foreign investment is actually a good thing is not sure. I think if environment is well protect, yes I think it is a good thing
JP investment drop due to TPP.Just like SK was not allowed to join TPP, US refused to let Thailand in TPP due to money manipulation issue even JP tried to persuate US to let Thai in.

So, JP investors have no choice but to withdraw from Thai.

You can read abt money manipulation agreement of TPP members( including JP) here.

Text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

China & Japan are both great nations... You guys should really cooperate rather than poking eachother .. :tup:

Very well said. Growth in investment (outbound FDI) is only continue to pick up, that's seems to be the next big thing from China after China has become the largest trading partner for almost all nations in the world.

China's development is not directed at any particular nation; the drive is not to dethrone others, but to work together harmoniously for mutual benefit. Japan has offered a lot to the region as a whole. often leading the pack of the flying geese. It is China's turn to pick up from perhaps where Japan leaves and further improve regional governance and economy.

One nice thing that comes to mind when these news of overtaking-surpassing comes is that economic and geopolitics, and especially historical claims and titles, appear to be thought as separate issues, which indicates healthy pragmatism.

These news also shatter the dream of the dreamers who dream about an isolated China -- isolated in the region and the larger world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom