What's new

Interview with Mirage 2000 IAF pilot

PAF JF-17

“Can beat this extremely underpowered fighter in any fight. This is not a rhetoric, I have commented on it earlier. The JF-17 project should have been shelved because it does not tick any box of a modern-day fighter.”

Interesting

When push came to shove and it was time for combat, the JF17's locked on the Mirage 2000's and they used the excuse of radar malfunction to exit the combat theatre with the JF17's daring them to come forward and fight. So this guy must be a useless pilot that despite going against an adversary that is not modern-day as per his words, either himself or his colleagues ran away. SHAME

“The F-16 was designed in the 70s to counter MiGs. Two to four within visual range missiles and one external fuel tank and that’s it. Over time this single-engine fighter has been made to do more than its design. It is a compromise, in these condition it is, again unfair to expect a Viper to win against a Mirage 2000.”

AMRAAM's Dodgers

The IAF pilots were distributing that as a trophy since they had no firing solution against the Vipers. SHAME

AMRAAM's Dodgers

The IAF pilots were distributing that as a trophy since they had no firing solution against the Vipers. SHAME
They become AMRAAM's Dodgers because they dodged those AMRAAMs.

They had no solution because PAF jets flying in the hinter within Pakistani airspace out of the range of our fox 3. They could have followed Pakistanis and fire futile shots but they decided against wasting costly BVR missiles.

They had no solution because PAF jets flying in the hinter within Pakistani airspace out of the range of our fox 3. They could have followed Pakistanis and fire futile shots but they decided against wasting costly BVR missiles.
As per Indian media AIM120 piece shown claimed to be Pakistani was clearly a piece from and exploded missile, as per details an AIM120 cannot explode until and unless it hits some target, so clearly if the AIM120 was of Pakistani F16 it did hit it's target not ducked as claimed by Indians.

Indian always has superiority complex over Pakistan in context of there expensive weapons and high numbers..... this there is in actual own weakest point .. which let them down multi times

Last edited:

Yup a great excuse for a poor showing.

I mean we were told before that the radar of the SU30MKI could look deep inside Pakistan and take shots at the F16's before the F16's would even know what happened since the SU30MKI is the 'Raptor of Asia', the second best fighter aircraft after the F22 Raptor. The Indians were confident that the MIG21 Bisons were enough to take care of the entire PAF fleet, i wonder what happened to that overconfidence.

The only AMRAAM the Indians showed in the Press Conference was one with its fuse off, which only happens when it hits something Airborne. Now what did it hit, God knows. But we do know that the IAF launched a Search and Rescue helicopter MI-8 but in the confusion the AD units shot it down. Now i wonder what the chopper was searching for.

I had a question why PAF fired AMRAM against Su 30. Why not against Mirages?
Su30s were way behind the LAC while Mirages were near the LAC.

Even which missile hit Mig 21? Was it AMRAM?

Lac or loc Sonny
Su is the primary air superiority fighter of iaf while mirage multirole one so su should be in the lead

Besides su has huge radar signature so easier for us to lock on to ;)

just curry muncher had too much hot lentils and starting to blow hot air.

Then why is the blxm Swami modi going and agonising like a woman all over the place when f-16 or even M3 is mentioned. If they are that confident, why is their dick dropping at any Pak acquisition.

Mods - I apologise for my language.
Sir, You summed it up well.
Funny he said underpowered..rd93 engine is just 10% lower in thrust..thrust to weight ratio is actually better than mirage2000

Anyway he just forgot that f16 has aim120

Which means one of two things
Either he is an extremely incompetent pilot
Or this article was written before 2010

This is probably why IAF failed so miserably
Zia, all we need to ponder is this fact that he is an INDIAN and false bravado is in their blood....enough said.

Last edited:
I thank the French they gave the Mirage 2000 a 300 m/s climb rate so that it can climb itself out of the frickin grave the IAF pilots well rehearsed brags dug for it..........

If only they had an ounce of shame!! But what to expect, with their ex-Chief being the biggest clown and a monstrous brag, the pups too take cue from him.

He gave that cockpit a 10 for man-machine interface? And asked how the mirage would fare against the sukhoi, he brings in F-16s instead. It's quite telling, by just that type of an answer, that they very much fear the F-16s in PAF service, even if subconsciously.

F-16s fired AMRAAM on Su 30 because that Su 30 try to vector towards strike formation and when the Viper driver assess its agressive approach he fired an AMRAAM and the AMRAAM found its mark.

Secondly, when Mirages tried to Lock on JF-17s, and JF-17s broke the lock and in resonse locked the Mirage 2000 with SD-10, then Mirages quickly disengage and bugged out from war Theatre, that is why no clearance given to JF-17 pilots to shot at mirages.

And about the interview, there could be two possibilities perhaps:
First, might be the interview conducted before Feb, 27 last year. Or he was sleeping at the time of Feb 27 conflict and he just woke up at time of intervew... Enough Said.

It's the matter of the mindset emanating from being in a state of Kufr, which literally means burying!!! Here, they want to bury the truth to such a depth that it fails to exist for them!!!! The biggest tangible truth is death which is like a defeat for them!!! And, they don't want to even talk about it or bring it into their minds!!! It's a basic difference b/w them and the Muslims, who are advised to contemplate and reflect on death 20 times per day....
And you proud Muslimah use both flags of a Kufr state that has directly or indirectly caused millions of people to die in Muslim countries including yours while also calling the kuffr enemy of Islam your big brother and pretty much renting out large parts of your Pak Islamic country to them.

Back
Top Bottom