What's new

Interview with a suicide bomber

Am not surprised, I just feel helpless for whatever reason. Just the way he talks makes it seem like you can't "un-brainwash" them no matter what. I mean look at this guy, he has been caught, probably will be death sentenced, but you still don't see a change in his stance or even a hint of remorse. Just thinking about the thousands more like him who are roaming free blowing innocent people up just cause some "Amir" asked them to do so makes me shudder.

Whats the motivation behind it, is there money involved, do they/their family get monetary benefits from these suicide bombings? It can't be just religion can it? How do you convince someone that he is "fidayeen" not a "khudkhus". There is very fine line between the two.

Is there a pattern involved in the recruitment of such suicide bombers? In the video he says how he has 9 siblings, do most of these terrorists come from large families? So even the family doesn't care if they loose one of their sons in return of some monetary gain. How does a mother knowingly let her son be a Suicide Bomber?

Sorry for asking so many questions, as until today I had never heard or seen the perspective of a suicide bomber. What is Pakistan and its less radical people doing to control this menace. In my opinion military operation is not enough, you need an ideology to fight an ideology. What could that ideology be in this grim situation?

When you are completely isolated you have to believe.

These people have come up with many _______ type of stories eg

1) One bomber said that during training days sometime when i was in my bed i could feel women around the room. I was told these are Hoors and they are waiting for you in Janat. Sometime they came very close to me and i could feel their body part related to ....(you can guess what part were in contact)

2) A bomber said while he was going for the attack (which failed and he was arrested) he was suprised to see that the driver was driving his car in zig zag manner. When asked he said there are so many hoors on the road just for you that i cant drive straight

3) All of us know the artifical Janats created by Talibans

( i read all these stories on express newspaper)

Am not surprised, I just feel helpless for whatever reason. Just the way he talks makes it seem like you can't "un-brainwash" them no matter what. I mean look at this guy, he has been caught, probably will be death sentenced, but you still don't see a change in his stance or even a hint of remorse. Just thinking about the thousands more like him who are roaming free blowing innocent people up just cause some "Amir" asked them to do so makes me shudder.

Whats the motivation behind it, is there money involved, do they/their family get monetary benefits from these suicide bombings? It can't be just religion can it? How do you convince someone that he is "fidayeen" not a "khudkhus". There is very fine line between the two.

Is there a pattern involved in the recruitment of such suicide bombers? In the video he says how he has 9 siblings, do most of these terrorists come from large families? So even the family doesn't care if they loose one of their sons in return of some monetary gain. How does a mother knowingly let her son be a Suicide Bomber?

Sorry for asking so many questions, as until today I had never heard or seen the perspective of a suicide bomber. What is Pakistan and its less radical people doing to control this menace. In my opinion military operation is not enough, you need an ideology to fight an ideology. What could that ideology be in this grim situation?

Pakistan army doing more than enough.
After all, its not all about to solve the problems with an Black-Magic method.

Its Pakistan war, and our army is well aware by that how to tackle with it.

Seriously, you believe India can brainwash a person to this level. Remember this bomber is fighting on basis of religion not sect or regional identity.
I pity police forces in pakistan because they wont be able to stop it without stopping the influence of mullah/religion.

This is not Islam, these people dont even know 1%, If there is general awareness among people about Islam then such things can be stopped

And i am talking about sentences like Islam is a religon of peace etc, i mean proper knowldge.

He pure evil let's not discuess it further and give these ppl more attention Taliban are the biggest enemy of Islam

Seen this video before... kill them all every last one of them these cowards need to be sent to hell.

He pure evil let's not discuess it further and give these ppl more attention Taliban are the biggest enemy of Islam

He is not evil, you just dont want to discuss the root cause and prefer it to be swept below the carpet.
The bombs are going on for over a year, when will you try to know the mind behind the bomb?
This is a opportunity to know the mindset, only then you can counter it.
Killing all the terrorists is not an option in pakistan.

This evil creature claim that he would release very soon with full confidence. No one has noticed that point that who is on their back. All these stuff has full support of CJ(PMLN). More than dozens of Suicide attacks were conducted by lal masjid culprits who were released on so motto of CJ(PMLN).
How long this nation would keep blind eye over this blind justice???

Back
Top Bottom