What's new

Interview with a suicide bomber

Realist

Reaction score
Salam brothers

Check out this video, it made me really angry to see the mindset this young man has towards the taking of life. He is an animal, and i hope they lock him up for a long long time. I cant believe some can support people like this.

If anyone has the full interview i would be very grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF...........this idiot doesn't even know the name of the Ameer who gave the fatwa......my Maulana says this and my Maulana says that.......

The interviewer should have qouted to him verses like

"...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And (likewise) if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind"
(Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)

He feels that children are also targets...............

Patience.............2014 is not far....let our enemies do whatever damage they think they can do.........when the US starts to scale back its operations and the Afghan Taliban take hold of the country, they are very anti towards the TTP and others supporting them anyways.......no safe haven, no money in, no ammunition, no recruitment...........history shall remember them then, only that they died under the boot of Pakistani soldiers........inshallah

WTF ...how is he a suicide bomber? ,he is still alive and giving an interview.....

Or else after the interview did he commit suicide bomb????????

WTF ...how is he a suicide bomber? ,he is still alive and giving an interview.....

If you weren't being a smartass and watched the vid, you'd know:wave:

What a scum, hear him grin talking about his 72 hoors :hitwall:

This maniac should be tortured to death and made an example out of. Watching such videos gives me so much stress, even though it has got nothing to do with me. Just thinking about the level to which people can be brain washed makes me mad. arghh :hitwall:

Why are you surprised?When educated individuals like MythBuster a member here can be brainwashed then what do you expect from uneducated idiot?

Why are you surprised?When educated individuals like MythBuster a member here can be brainwashed then what do you expect from uneducated idiot?

Am not surprised, I just feel helpless for whatever reason. Just the way he talks makes it seem like you can't "un-brainwash" them no matter what. I mean look at this guy, he has been caught, probably will be death sentenced, but you still don't see a change in his stance or even a hint of remorse. Just thinking about the thousands more like him who are roaming free blowing innocent people up just cause some "Amir" asked them to do so makes me shudder.

Whats the motivation behind it, is there money involved, do they/their family get monetary benefits from these suicide bombings? It can't be just religion can it? How do you convince someone that he is "fidayeen" not a "khudkhus". There is very fine line between the two.

Is there a pattern involved in the recruitment of such suicide bombers? In the video he says how he has 9 siblings, do most of these terrorists come from large families? So even the family doesn't care if they loose one of their sons in return of some monetary gain. How does a mother knowingly let her son be a Suicide Bomber?

Sorry for asking so many questions, as until today I had never heard or seen the perspective of a suicide bomber. What is Pakistan and its less radical people doing to control this menace. In my opinion military operation is not enough, you need an ideology to fight an ideology. What could that ideology be in this grim situation?

It's all india sponsored... ofcourse other contribute too, with Raymond Davises providing their contribution...
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:

there have been many ocassions that the suicide bombers have been arrested, either at their homes while they were not carrying the attack, or sometimes when they failed to detonate their device. Not long ago in Jalalabad Afghanistan they captured one of the attackers, but some of the others managed to blow up themselves after attacking a bank.

A teenage suicide bomber was arrested near arty school-Nowshehra .... The soldiers got suspicious.... and before tht fag could push the detonation button... 2 NCOs caught him.

Also i remember FC Balouchistan catching almost 10 men frm a hotel in zhob...... they were using it as a route frm waziristan into other parts of the country...... the news wasnt leaked....coz of security concerns.

It's all india sponsored... ofcourse other contribute too, with Raymond Davises providing their contribution...
-

-
Seriously, you believe India can brainwash a person to this level. Remember this bomber is fighting on basis of religion not sect or regional identity.
I pity police forces in pakistan because they wont be able to stop it without stopping the influence of mullah/religion.

Yes India did this all, the suicide bomber according to Pakistani posters, are in fact born in India and targeting people with help of RAW.

Back
Top Bottom