Interpol in hunt for Austrian jihadist teenage girls

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interpol in hunt for Austrian jihadist teenage girls
fc86a13c-50fd-40c7-8cd7-209600619748_16x9_788x442.jpg

Samra Kesinovic, 16, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, disappeared from their homes in the Austrian capital of Vienna on April 10. (Photo courtesy of Interpol)
Text size Daily Mail reported.

However, the girls’ parents found a slew of posts of social media networks that suggested that had gone to fight for a “holy war” in Syria.

The girl’s parents - who are originally Bosnian refugees who settled in Austria after the ethnic conflicts of the 1990’s - claim that the messages are not being written by the girls.

Pictured: Sabina Selimovic. (Photo courtesy of Interpol)

They also said that the two girls had recently started frequenting a mosque run by radical Vienna-based Islamic preacher Ebu Tejma.

The holy warriors
The fathers of the girls are said to be abroad looking for their daughters, who have not been in contact with their parents.

Photos on the girl’s pages on social networking giant Facebook show them holding AK47 assault rifles.

Pictured: Samra Kesinovic, assumed to be fighting for a jihadist group in Syria. (Photo courtesy of Interpol)

In one posting, the girls announced plans to marry in order to become “holy warriors,” and in another, they say that “death is our goal.”

Austrian officials say that the pair are likely in a jihadist training camp and are already married to their new rebel husbands.

Last Update: Friday, 18 April 2014 KSA 21:46 - GMT 18:46
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...hunt-for-Austrian-jihadist-teenage-girls.html
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Icarus @fatman17 @Luftwaffe @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @mafiya @al-Hasani @JUBA

send Narendra modi, he has experience in killing terrorists coming in the form of girls.

They are just kids.
In Islam even children have participated in wars and fought for defense of Muslims and Islam what I am sad about is our governments should have done this and taken out Assad and his family and ended Civil war in syria and should have sent Muslims peace keeping force get elections build Syria and its Army on proper bases not sectarian than return now Muslims themselves are doing including children that is what I am angry about

just to remind you that you are talking to brainwashed extremist
Mr I am allergic to personal bullshit please remind me didn't children participated in war in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW if you don't know than let me tell you they did and died doing it Abu Juhal was killed by two children Mr do you even know that so please bring proof from Quran and Sunnah I am not interested in your personal crap

Mr I am allergic to personal bullshit please remind me didn't children participated in war in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW if you don't know than let me tell you they did and died doing it Abu Juhal was killed by two children Mr do you even know that so please bring proof from Quran and Sunnah I am not interested in your personal crap
yea and you are saying this is same, so i was right :lol:

yea and you are saying this is same, so i was right :lol:
Children can participate in war and what is wrong here please tell me what is wrong not your personal bullshit proof is needed from Islam

In Islam even children have participated in wars and fought for defense of Muslims and Islam what I am sad about is our governments should have done this and taken out Assad and his family and ended Civil war in syria and should have sent Muslims peace keeping force get elections build Syria and its Army on proper bases not sectarian than return now Muslims themselves are doing including children that is what I am angry about

why would Pakistan govt want to interfere in syria,what benifit it has.

calling syrian war as holly war is nothing but pure bullsh*t and pure extremism
It is a holy war it is a war to defend Muslims from a brutal ruler who has mass murdered muslims for decades his father completely bombed two cities he has picked thousands and kill several thousands of Syrians specially Sunis

why would Pakistan govt want to interfere in syria,what benifit it has.
Because they are born cowards like most other leaders in Muslim world right now

It is a holy war it is a war to defend Muslims from a brutal ruler who has mass murdered muslims for decades his father completely bombed two cities he has picked thousands and kill several thousands of Syrians specially Sunis

Because they are born cowards like most other leaders in Muslim world right now

Whats so holy about a muslim killing a muslim.

The leaders might be cowards but tell me whats the benifit for Pakistan interfering in syria.

Back
Top Bottom