International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
=
91814653.jpg

ICHC_DoNotWant.jpg

She is not ugly .... she has just forgot how to appear pretty

brittany%20spears%20wearing%20tight%20red%20suit%20(1).jpg

This I think, was the height of her attractivness, but they only want you when you're seventeen, because when you are twenty-one, you're no fun.

This thread should be closed.

This thread if full of boosting and showing off and all the men showing off, are probably sleaze bags here anyway.

did i hear pakistani origin????? so he is not a pakistani.....oh my god, so till now u guys had been jumping over someone who is not even a pakistani????

Wotz your problem with that why are you even commenting in this thread, Shahrukh khan is Indian national but he is actually from Peshawar Pakistan.

This thread if full of boosting and showing off and all the men showing off, are probably sleaze bags here anyway.

Not I, sir not I. :D

Wotz your problem with that why are you even commenting in this thread, Shahrukh khan is Indian national but he is actually from Peshawar Pakistan.

so?????? he is still an indian.......and u are lying about his origin too, pathetic......

brittany%20spears%20wearing%20tight%20red%20suit%20(1).jpg

This I think, was the height of her attractivness, but they only want you when you're seventeen, because when you are twenty-one, you're no fun.

Camel toe ;)

0235.jpg

all i want to say : "ridiculous :D:D...ridiculous heart...ridiculous mentality!!!"

i am north indian, i think those people who judge others just on skin color are d most pathetic people in the world!!!
they r d real curse on humanity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom