What's new

Interesting

Not loose enough? :D

hijab-1.jpg

hijab-2.jpg

RgA6wyi.jpg
Naughty boy :devil:

Janaab its her choice...she is gonna answer ALLAH while you also will answer but not on part of what she was wearing but how you behaved!
Khala jee, i just gave my views lollzzzz, and i know i am gonna spend ALOT of time in hell

no commen:devil:
btw i know what 18 yr old boys save on there pC :D
LOLZZZ.

Most of these pics or scene are accidental..though i understand hijab is not just covering head or hairs

The following poses are not accidental but entirely on purpose, as were the ones earlier. Putting on a hijab in these cases is meaningless. Like you said, hijab is much more than just preventing oxygenation of the brain by a piece of cloth. What matters is what Muslims actually do:

896215911.jpg

skate_0611213.jpg

Zahra-Lari-660x330.png

i ask this lady, zahra, to put on weight, become chubby, and learn other forms of dance ;) ... something other than this silly spinning and sliding on ice.

What if there was no God and all we're actually doing is wasting our lives trying to please an imaginary construction in our heads?

that would be the best line to think... i wonder why god didn't come to rescue of 4800+ people who have died of ebola just since march... or of those 400+ who died of mers in saudia... or the countless hindus who die on the footsteps of temples, dying because of bloody stampedes... or the countless who died by "black death" in fanatically prayer-minded medieval europe.

too much religious mysticism has caused much injustice.

Back
Top Bottom