What's new

Interesting

i am saying the same thing bro, that this ruined the point of Hijab, it is better if you just wear loose clothes (BOTH MEN AND WOMEN).

Then you and I are saying the same thing.

That girl in the OP is clearly NOT setting "an example for women of faith" as is being claimed.

We are not arguing, at least not from my side. :D

(Unless you say that the lady in your avatar sets a good example.)
i think she does, cuz the picture which is visble is completely modest, and she has pictures in Hijab also, like i said, loose clothing, you dont necessarily have to cover your head, you just have to be modest

i think she does, cuz the picture which is visble is completely modest, and she has pictures in Hijab also, like i said, loose clothing, you dont necessarily have to cover your head, you just have to be modest

Her dress is fine by me too. :D

What we do DO is more important than what we look like, or claim. Actions speaks louder than words (or looks).
fair enough, i am in Uni, and i have noticed, every girl in a Burka, or Abaya, is always talking or walking with boys while the ones in modern (but modest) clothes were sitting quietly together like they have been rejected by the whole world LOL,

well you can see the affect of Burkas and Abayas from here, but i dont even know how people manage to talk to women in burkas, who knows if Mullah Fazlullah is under that tent

a6d1Z4A_460s_v1.jpg

did i not mention loose clothes?

Khala jee believe me, i am an Islamic Feminist, but those tight clothes ruin the point of Hijab (I dont approve of Hijab i think)

DUPATTA IS THE BEST

and LOSSE CLOTHING FOR BOTH GENDERS
Janaab its her choice...she is gonna answer ALLAH while you also will answer but not on part of what she was wearing but how you behaved!

Back
Top Bottom