What's new

Interesting ideas to minimize poverty

paise kama toh lo........baad me kharch karne ke plans bana lena:whistle::P
Money has never been a matter for me...Alhamdulillah....

BTW, who on earth am I earning for when there are many who a trying to survive without basics?

you didnt know about namal college? :woot:
Didnt think they needed any form of charity :unsure:

Money has never been a matter for me...Alhamdulillah....

BTW, who on earth am I earning for when there are many who a trying to survive without basics?

Didnt think they needed any form of charity :unsure:

o zalima, how else do you think the college was being run?

I am dedicating this thread to ideas which are implementable to reduce poverty...Ideas other than taxes and welfare systems or anything to do with the government more like ideas which can be implemented by the people itself ...I know about zakat but very few pay it so other ideas like this one example caught my eye can be posted and discussed here:

The concept of 'suspended food' has been around for a long time.

I know at least one restaurant in Saddar, Karachi, which is well known for this concept. I forget the name, but our family has been giving it money since the 70s.

There is a fixed amount you pay per person per meal, and you can pay for x number of meals.

The concept of 'suspended food' has been around for a long time.

I know at least one restaurant in Saddar, Karachi, which is well known for this concept. I forget the name, but our family has been giving it money since the 70s.

There is a fixed amount you pay per person per meal, and you can pay for x number of meals.
Ahan! good to know its not unheard of in Pakistan...I like reading about such schemes gives me ideas of what I would like to do in the future...will see...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom