What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

View attachment 199345

@WebMaster Just check your own appointed administrator insulting our PM in front of foreigners with absolutely false accusation. What kind of administration you people are carrying out in the name of Pakistan.....when you can't stop your own admin how can others follows your advice. @Horus is a childish poster.......He didn't deserve to be an administrator at any level. He should be Baned Immediately.
Being a moderator is a big responsibility, however, due to our generous @WebMaster the quality of moderators as well as moderation has gone down drastically.

Being a moderator is a big responsibility, however, due to our generous @WebMaster the quality of moderators as well as moderation has gone down drastically.
--
i think it team there right ?
how only one person responsible for moderation ? cant single out webmaster

@WebMaster I'm waiting your reply.....I will accepts your wording in this case.

If you think, Horus didn't guilty.....then explains how?

PM/President are protected under forum rules from 'gali galoch'. If you think that you can force people to keep quiet on issues that are too big for your ego and to villify people for substantiated critique of Nawaz Sharif's policy of protecting LeJ you are very wrong!

Yes Nawaz Sharif supports Lashkar e Jhangvi and i know thar because i am from where this monster was born. Your munafqat is all too visible when you openly throw mud at the armed forces regarding the Taliban issue.

Tell me how my post that actually states 'facts' as they are, amounts to 'insulting the PM'. I know its your old habit, you people crave the days when PTV was your propaganda piece and you could lie to an entire country through Radio Pakistan.

Too bad for you kiddo, things have changed. Tell the PM id he doesn't want to be ''criticised'', he should stop supporting the terrorists of LeJ.

Capiche?

PM/President are protected under forum rules from 'gali galoch'. If you think that you can force people to keep quiet on issues that are too big for your ego and to villify people for substantiated critique of Nawaz Sharif's policy of protecting LeJ you are very wrong!

Yes Nawaz Sharif supports Lashkar e Jhangvi and i know thar because i am from where this monster was born. Your munafqat is all too visible when you openly throw mud at the armed forces regarding the Taliban issue.

Tell me how my post that actually states 'facts' as they are, amounts to 'insulting the PM'. I know its your old habit, you people crave the days when PTV was your propaganda piece and you could lie to an entire country through Radio Pakistan.

Too bad for you kiddo, things have changed. Tell the PM id he doesn't want to be ''criticised'', he should stop supporting the terrorists of LeJ.

Capiche?
Horus logic strikes again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Horus logic # 28 - He shall not abuse Pakistani PM/President, then he himself(Horus) has done same for Indian PM a number of times.:enjoy:

Horus logic # 28 - He shall not abuse Pakistani PM/President, then he himself(Horus) has done same for Indian PM a number of times.:enjoy:
--
waiting for ans for same question since many months .. today may be judgment day

--
waiting for ans for same question since many months .. today may be judgment day
Dude, I gave up hoping justice in this forum. Specially with this guy @Horus being promoted as admin.

There are some coold minded guys like @Oscar, but this @Horus guy is such a troll. He is so full of religious BS. Do not expect any explanation from him.

I'm a policy critic, i target decisions not personalities.

We made this rule for the interest of fair speech. You can't continue debates if you call the X head of state a dog or a pig, however you can criticise his/her policy and decisions.

My good friend @Tameem here thinks that he can put a sock in people's mouth if they 'say the wrong thing'. These are old habbits, they go slowly. These people still think that they are living in the age of 'Yeh Radio Pakistan hai, Muneer Ahmed say khabrain suniye' followed by a torrent of pro regime propaganda. :D

Horus logic # 31 - Policy criticism means hating Hindu more then hating India. Bashing religion and foreign constitution personalities and exempting same for self state personalities is Horus policy.:enjoy:
--
logic # 31 ?
what is this post no ?

I'm a policy critic, i target decisions not personalities.

We made this rule for the interest of fair speech. You can't continue debates if you call the X head of state a dog or a pig, however you can criticise his/her policy and decisions.

My good friend @Tameem here thinks that he can put a sock in people's mouth if they 'say the wrong thing'. These are old habbits, they go slowly. These people still think that they are living in the age of 'Yeh Radio Pakistan hai, Muneer Ahmed say khabrain suniye' followed by a torrent of pro regime propaganda. :D
--
though i am not directly concern here
as you say.. do you act ?

though i am not directly concern here
as you say.. do you act ?

If it is reported, yes. Again, this rule doesn't exempt the heads of state from being criticised. It just seeks to restrict 'abusive language' to maintain fair speech.

Purpose of this platfofm is to provide moderated free speech on important issues. We can't expect people to agree on everything, however we can get them to discuss and disagree in a responsible manner.

Agreed!
But fair speech should not include words like mass murderer and killer.
I hope you got the drift of it. :)

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.

If a mass murderer doesn't want to be called a mass murderer he should stop murdering to begin with. Killing or Murder is a 'deed' not 'personality' which makes it fair criticism.
He has not been convicted of any killing, how can you as a Pakistani be sure he is a murderer?

Back
Top Bottom